URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID55
Thread Number: 154
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Schmorons - it's time to vote!"

Posted by Lisapooh on 10-28-03 at 10:50 AM
first of all - thank AMAI for her kick-ass summary. You've had two weeks to come up with suitable praise, so - lavish her!!

Second, thank jpod for the "does he know" final vote thread - good to see where we all stand.

Next, vote in the subject line who you think will "win" lap of luxury. Also if you want to speculate on how they will resolve everything, go ahead and do that in your message too.

Does anyone want to head over to AK's after the finale tonight? Survivor chats are always fun - we could try one for Joe Schmo too. Just head over to the bar after the show and hopefully, someone else will be there - we can commiserate and stuff. It'll be fun. Honest.

I hope all of you stick around once the show is over - there are forums here for practically every reality show and a great off topic board for everything else. There's lots of fun, funny, awesome people in our little community - hope y'all stick around to be part of it. If not - take care, be good and be safe!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Matt"
Posted by Lisapooh on 10-28-03 at 10:53 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-03 AT 10:54 AM (EST)

Matt will "win" the show and get the money. I've got some ideas about the rest of it too, but unfortunately as part of my sad existance working for the man, I've got several ads I have to get off my desk this morning.

Hopefully, I'll get a chance to come back later and elaborate on my "theories". I'm sure y'all will be waiting anxiously for that!

ETA: DOH - I didn't follow my own rules - AMAI - your summary kicked ass! Jpod - your vote thread kicked ass!

"RE: Schmorons - it's time to vote!"
Posted by Jpod5 on 10-28-03 at 11:15 AM
I think Hutch wins it. Just as one final ‘gotcha’ for Matt, since he probably figured Hutch was the least likely to get votes. After that, I have no clue how they’re going to break it to him or how long they’ll string it along.

"Hutch"
Posted by hollybug on 10-28-03 at 11:48 AM
I think Hutch will win; Dr. Pat's little speech made it seem so. Also, in an interview with Ralph, he hinted that Matt did not win the money.

"Hutch"
Posted by Draco Malfoy on 10-28-03 at 12:04 PM

"Why is my thing on fire?"-Karmic Dharma
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:301.5 Loss To Date:-38.5

"RE: Hutch"
Posted by Traces on 10-28-03 at 01:01 PM
I can't say who I think it will be. I really have no idea. But I want it to be Hutch. It just seems to be the perfect ending to this fake reality show. With Dr. Pat making another bad decision. With the winner of reality shows always being the biggest jerk. But since whatever I think I'm dead wrong it has to be something else. And since everybody thinks Matt is an actor it has to be something else. I will really be grateful if the writers really have something up there sleeves and have come up with something none of us could figure out! I'm rooting for them!

...But I'm from Pittsburgh!

"Hutch"
Posted by Siren on 10-28-03 at 01:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-03 AT 02:47 PM (EST)

Just to toy with Matt one more time and because the biggest a-holes always seem to win reality shows.

Amai's summary was awesome and jpod's new vote thread was a great idea!

...Siren
*sigh* back to working for The Man now.
Edited to give credit where credit's due.

"Nobody"
Posted by Neffer on 10-28-03 at 03:35 PM
I may be way off, but I got the feeling that Dr. Pat wasn't going to actually vote, but rather reveal the secret, or something.
So maybe they don't actually finish the "game". That's what I think.

What is AK's?
--Neffer

"RE: Nobody"
Posted by Traces on 10-28-03 at 04:07 PM
I think you could be right Neffer. It looked like she voted for Matt, but I have a hard time believing that she would. Except for the 'only real person' remark, there isn't any reason for him to win. It would be a bummer to think you win a $100,000 dollars and then for it to all be fake. And if they gave him more money then it would be anti-climatic for the audience.(I don't think they are going to give him more money than the $10,000 he initially got) It would be funny if she voted for Hutch, because of her bad choices in men, but that's too easy to figure out. It must be something like you said. I hope it's really crazy and I hope everybody's hypothesis is dead wrong like they said they would be!

...But I'm from Pittsburgh!

"RE: Nobody"
Posted by Jpod5 on 10-28-03 at 04:08 PM
Great take on it Neffer!!! Quite possible.

"RE: Hutch"
Posted by Deonna on 10-28-03 at 04:14 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-03 AT 04:19 PM (EST)

In the menu list is Live Chat Rooms. One of the Live Chat Rooms is AK's bar. (It took me awhile to figure out all their lingo too.)

Ok now for serious stuff. If Dr. Pat was a real person (I know that she is not, but play along with me) she would choose Hutch. Theoretical she already choose Hutch over Brian and Matt, because he was the one that she supposedly slept with. Plus I think that it would be fun to see Matt's face if he thought that Hutch won.
Deonna

Edited to add GREAT JOB AMAI!

"I just don't know"
Posted by woeisme1 on 10-28-03 at 04:01 PM
AMAI--Awesome summary as were ALL the summaries.

Not sure who will "win" since I can't seem to hold a cohesive thought these days.

Pooh-can you post the link to the bar? I'm such a "Molly" who appears to not be able to find her way out of a paper bag that I'm sure I'd certainly get lost on the way there.

I will stick around afterwards as there are "lots of fun, funny, awesome people in our little community" who I have come to adore. But thanks for the invite and making me feel wlcome.

Charmingly crafted by Phoenixmons.

If you need me you can find me --fantasizing about my reality so I can realize my fantasy......

I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

"RE: Schmorons - it's time to vote!"
Posted by Jpod5 on 10-28-03 at 04:10 PM
Pooh (or anyone who knows),

What's the 'bar' you referred to? At first I thought it was an actual local place, but then someone mentioned a link. If so, I still may miss it since I'm on the left coast and all.

"directions to the bar"
Posted by Lisapooh on 10-28-03 at 06:06 PM
sorry everyone for my board shorthand.

On the left hand side of your screen is a link for live chat (under other fun). That will take you to the RTV chat rooms. Log in and then look for the room called AK's Bar and Grill (after our own beloved moderator AyaK). There's a list of rooms in the upper right hand corner. Click it and you will magically be transported to the bar.

Most nights you can find some board regulars there. Survivor nights are usually full - I thought maybe there'd be peeps wanting to dish the finale tonight too (Lord knows I'm too embarrassed to admit watching this show to my RL friends)

"RE: directions to the bar"
Posted by MandyM on 10-28-03 at 08:54 PM
"(Lord knows I'm too embarrassed to admit watching this show to my RL friends)"

This is prolly the ONLY semi-reality show that my RL friends actually watch! They think it's hysterical! LOL!

Count me in as an aftershow bar peep! Can't wait!

MM Maybe this world is another planet’s hell