The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (201)
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Who won?
I was busy watching Big Brother and missed this final show. Who won, and how did it come down?
bb4fan
6 messages
10-02-03 05:24 AM
Watch the finale tonight with ex-guests in person - (Tempe, AZ)
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepubli- /arizonaliving/articles/1001people1001.html "Paradise Hotel' tenants invite you t
avid_fan
9 messages
10-02-03 05:23 AM
Biggest Disappointment
OK, I was glad the barbies made it all the way, but there was one huge disappointment. They should have taken Keith and Tara's suggestion and j
shaggy
2 messages
10-02-03 05:00 AM
ultimate prize
I don't know. Ultimate prize. Let's see. One-half million, divided by 2 divided by 2 divided by Uncle Sam = 50,000. With possible expe
evian
0 messages
10-02-03 03:34 AM
Paradise Hotel location
Which town in Mexico was Paradise Hotel filmed?
MarkSN
1 messages
10-02-03 01:53 AM
Finale! THE WINNERS!...Maybe!
POSSIBLE SPOILER!!Dont' open if you don't want to know the winners! Ok..I saw this posted at the Fox message board. I don't kno
Lahela
20 messages
10-02-03 00:45 AM
SF Bay Area Watchers
If this is out of line mods, please lock... I wanted to make sure all Bay Area watchers are aware that the finale will not air on KTVU,
lroy
0 messages
10-01-03 09:26 PM
So......who gets to keep the scrapbooks?
Ok, four people, two scrapbooks? I'm thinking one of two things. The scrapbooks are the prizes or it's the premise for PH2! LOL!
MandM
0 messages
10-01-03 09:08 PM
Voting [View All]
Let me run this by you...If the old players come back with the only vote, the Barbie House doesn't stand a chance...We all know that...Since we'
Thumbsup
24 messages
10-01-03 08:34 PM
9/17 Birthday Episode Summary & Discussions [View All]
The producers at fox have smiled on me once again, ensuring that I didn't have a miserable bday evening. It's my birthday, It's m
Angelfood
31 messages
10-01-03 08:07 PM
Amy & Zack Sighting! [View All]
Oh my gosh! I'm visiting my friend in AZ this weekend, and I have to share with everyone that we saw Zack and Amy at the Scottsdale Fashion Squa
sbeck
22 messages
10-01-03 06:36 PM
Sorry, here's the end.....spoiler
You can call is speculation but read below for the prize and the winners. . . . . . . . . . . .
socalj
0 messages
10-01-03 05:25 PM
Vote on Who Wins!!
Let's do a poll to see who odds on favorite to win is. Just put the couple in the subject line! http://community.realitytvw
sharking49
14 messages
10-01-03 05:03 PM
Salon has inteview with Dave today.
Well, my friends told me that when Toni said "David?" I should have responded by saying, "Anthony?" Ouch! Th
ginger
2 messages
10-01-03 04:50 PM
Must get married to win the prize
I have a feeling that to win the prize the couple has to get married that night and then they win a wonderful honeymoon! How funny woul
shortn2sassy
1 messages
10-01-03 12:43 PM
POSSIBLE SPOILER????????
POSSIBLE SPOILER DON'T LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!! POSSIBLE SPOILER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLLER FILLER FILLER F
sharking49
1 messages
10-01-03 09:00 AM
Hot for Charla [View All]
Charla you are too sexy. Hope you win this game. You deserve to win. You'd turn me gay/les. in a heartbeat!
CharlaLover
21 messages
10-01-03 02:42 AM
***Major Spoiler in US Weekly about finale*** [View All]
This is my first post. Have been a reader but never registered. This is in regards to the rumors as to how it ends and who Keith picked. Read on if
eguds
37 messages
10-01-03 00:06 AM
It's almost here!! Need your opinions!
Well as far as reality shows,this one really takes the cake. We've all been watching for months,complaining,praising etc,etc. Now is our tim
The Jman
2 messages
09-30-03 10:29 PM
Charla's Interview with TV Guide
Here's the link http://www.tvguide.com/news/insider/030- 30b.asp I also heard Keith did a drunken interview i
superstepmom1
4 messages
09-30-03 10:06 PM
Come on now!! [View All]
Okay, I am a newbie. I have been reading these boards and to tell you the truth ya'all just as bad as the people you are making fun of that were
realitytvjunky4
24 messages
09-30-03 08:35 PM
due to baseball paradise finale is on chan 36 or chan 6
I was watching temptation island last night and it kept scrolling the following words, paraphrasing, Due to baseball on Wednesday, Oc
lovethisreality
2 messages
09-30-03 03:27 PM
final twist that would be just horrible!
i thought it was safe since we know the barbies are the final four but someone on the fox board posted a possible twist similar to the love cruise twi
Haterman03
17 messages
09-29-03 11:26 PM
some immature guests
I had to sign up for the message board for this one reason. I had to speak my peace. I started watching Paradise Hotel a few weeks after it started.
pebbles
1 messages
09-29-03 10:25 PM
The End
I haven't been able to post lately, but I have been watching the show faithfully. Dave really showed his true colors last week. He even su
LovingParadise
1 messages
09-29-03 10:23 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Archive (201)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •