The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hot for Charla"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

CharlaLover 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-21-03, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CharlaLover Click to send private message to CharlaLover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hot for Charla"
Charla you are too sexy. Hope you win this game. You deserve to win. You'd turn me gay/les. in a heartbeat!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hot for Charla CantStandToLook 09-23-03 1
   RE: Hot for Charla ElyseSewellsPanties 09-24-03 2
       RE: Hot for Charla lovethisreality 09-24-03 3
           RE: Hot for Charla Chrissy gal 09-24-03 6
   RE: Hot for Charla RollDdice 09-26-03 11
       RE: Hot for Charla CantStandToLook 09-26-03 12
       RE: Hot for Charla superstepmom1 09-26-03 14
   RE: Hot for Charla RollDdice 09-26-03 13
   RE: Hot for Charla schillch 09-29-03 16
 RE: Hot for Charla caseysara 09-24-03 4
   RE: Hot for Charla CharlaLover 09-24-03 5
       RE: Hot for Charla sbeck 09-24-03 7
           RE: Hot for Charla CharlaLover 09-24-03 8
           But the attitude! RollDdice 09-29-03 15
               Dave Angelfood 09-30-03 20
                   That smooth Dave "technique" RollDdice 10-01-03 21
       Charla love chain Angelfood 09-24-03 9
   RE: Hot for Charla superstepmom1 09-29-03 17
       RE: Hot for Charla CantStandToLook 09-29-03 18
           CSTL on slow simmer for Charla RollDdice 09-30-03 19
 RE: Hot for Charla MadFashion 09-24-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-03, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hot for Charla"
I'm definitely with you on being hot for Charla. I was not impressed the first episode even though I thought she was the hottest girl there even then. She has definitely grown on me over the course of time and her personality and honesty have defintely made her even more attractive to me. I can understand how Dave could fall so hopelessly for her. What I unfortunately am not thrilled about is that Dave still can't seem to let go of his insane hopes that she will reciprocate his feelings. I can understand him falling for her and I have watched as she has done the things that are necessary to try and keep him distant in that respect. It looks so very harsh on tv and it's edited that way also but having been Dave on occasion, I know very well that Charla is doing what she must to keep their friendship intact and strong and Dave WILL get over it, though probably not until they've spent some time apart.

Charla....you rock..I heart you.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ElyseSewellsPanties 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-03, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElyseSewellsPanties Click to send private message to ElyseSewellsPanties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hot for Charla"
Charla really grows on you. She looked great from day one but she really grows on you more and more. That pouting bottom lip when she gets upset is the cutest thing ever! I can see why Dave has fallen for her but get a clue dude! She has not led him on whatsoever. I'm always shocked at some of the other guys who have turned her down though. My god, look at her!!!!!!

lovethisreality 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-24-03, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovethisreality Click to send private message to lovethisreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hot for Charla"
besides scott who else has turned her down?

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-24-03, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hot for Charla"
Andon also turned Charla down. I'm not quite sure why she was flirting with him, because he was really mean to her. It was when Dave first came on the show (Andon was the first guy to be booted) and I thought that maybe she was flirting with Andon to let Dave know that she wasn't interested in him, "See Dave, I like big brainless guys, but I'll still keep my alliance with you."

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-03, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hot for Charla"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-03 AT 02:48 AM (EST)

CantStandToLook -

Hot for her? Really?

I have the feeling that if Charla crossed her legs she'd dispense ice cubes.

Did she ever go beyond flirting/kissing with ANYONE?

Pair-Of-Dice Hotel Croupier

09-26-03, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hot for Charla"
She tried with Scott and Matt almost had a shot but when he tried to use the Two for One coupon on Amanda, Charlas scanner picked it up and he and his coupon were thrown in the trash.

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-26-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Hot for Charla"
Ice cubes eh? LMAO

I agree totally. Even though she did throw her panties at Scott and HE REFUSED. I think those were drunken Charla moments.

09-26-03, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Hot for Charla"
CSTL -
If I was just looking at a picture of Charla, I'd be very interested. However, I've seen her in action...
Consider this scene from the 9/17 episode (as recounted in my "Little Bo's Peeps" episode summary in Angelfood's "9/17 Birthday Summaries and Discussions")

When the Gang approaches Dave/Charla’s room, she says, “He’s scared of you guys right now”, smiles and slides over so they can get in and torture Dave. Bo pats her on the head like the dog that she is. (When the Nazi storm troopers came for Anne Frank, Charla would have said, “She’s in the attic. Let me find that ladder for you.”) Nice girl. Hopefully Dave will see the light soon.

Your Official Croupier at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

schillch 7 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-03, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schillch Click to send private message to schillch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Hot for Charla"
Charla is sexy, but Holly has an "OH MY GOD" Body.
Sweet&Juicy ass and oh what a rack

caseysara 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caseysara Click to send private message to caseysara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hot for Charla"
I agree Charla is beautiful but last night I felt so sad for Dave because he wanted Charla so baddddddd and she told him what she has told him all along, no means no! But god his hang dawg face was so pathetic. Reminds me how bad unrequited love can be. Makes me feel ashamed for a few relationship fiascos I had, but when you don't feel it - you don't feel it. I am kind of new to the show. Has Charla made it with anyone of the males on the show? Does she have a boyfriend in her real life?

09-24-03, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CharlaLover Click to send private message to CharlaLover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hot for Charla"
As you probably observed from lastnights show, Charla made an attempt to hook up with Scott, that i don't know why...and i think she kissed a couple other guys like Andon and i think even Zack? I'm not totally sure though, and she is still in love with her boyfriend/ex back home...i think they broke up for the show??? But Dave knows about him (Eddie) I seriously don't know why any of the other guys weren't gaga over Charla, maybe because she is out of their league...

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-24-03, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hot for Charla"
I think she told Keith about him, too. I have to agree that guys stay away from Charla because she is out of their league. She's stunning, not so obviously fake like Holly or Kristin. I don't get it. Well, there is the rumor floating around that Scott is gay, so...

09-24-03, 09:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Hot for Charla"
i haven't heard that rumor about Scott...that's funny, but i totally agree that Holly and Kristen are so fake and dingy...i really couldn't stand Kristen for some reason. I'm glad she's gone!

09-29-03, 01:03 PM (EST)
15. "But the attitude!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-03 AT 11:45 PM (EST)

Charla is pretty, but are you willing to pay the price in all those other areas?

Charla has Dave do all the heavy lifting in this "game" and other than the 9/23 show, almost all we saw was her dissing Dave in a variety of ways. Many female posters here say that she has to do that so that Dave won't fall deeper in love and try to stick his tongue in her ear. (The "Abuse Theory") But ... this is Dave we're talking about!

I haven't seen Smackdowns like this since WWE wrestling, and it's not attractive.

Yes, she's young. Yes, the editing. Yes, she's "playing the game". But if I see her roll her eyes at Dave one more time, I'm going to personally bring back Andon and make Charla room with him.

And yes, I'm going to stick to decaf from now on.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-30-03, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Dave "
Dave likes to stick his tongue in her ear?
I'm gonna email him right now.
;)

10-01-03, 02:42 AM (EST)
21. "That smooth Dave "technique""
>Dave likes to stick his tongue
>in her ear?
>I'm gonna email him right now. >;)
---------------------------------
But we're talking about "Dave World". First he'd tell Charla what she means to him. Then he'd ask if she's ready to "move to this level." Then he'd ask her ear to sign a permission slip. Then he'd wipe down the ear in question with an alcohol swab.

But it won't matter to me. I'll have thrown myself out the nearest window long before this ear foreplay.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-24-03, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Charla love chain"
Andon
Zack
Scott - maybe because she was drunk
Matt - tried to get her to take a bath, lotsa back massages.
Keith - she was very flirty with him one night (when he first roomed with her) and offered a bath, but she was drunk and he turned her down BECAUSE she was drunk and he is very much a gentleman. She didn't try again (maybe because she was sober)

She "hasn't had sex at PH and that's difficult because I had sex everyday for 3 years with my ex-boyfriend"
Dave - "you could have sex with any guy here"
Char - "I'm not that close (or interested) in anyone here."

They weren't gaga over her cause she ain't a no-esteem, partying doormat, ...... i suspect.

The all-knowing Gossip Queen

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-29-03, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Hot for Charla"
Dave has known since the beginning that there was no hope for Charla. Charla tried to get with Scott, she kissed and flirted with Andon. She flirted a lot with Keith. She flirted a lot in general before the whole Barbie's vs. Originals thing started. Anyone else have anything to add?

She has a boyfriend or an ex named Eddie that she slept with EVERYDAY for three years and she hasn't got laid once in Paradise.

09-29-03, 11:17 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Hot for Charla"
"She has a boyfriend or an ex named Eddie that she slept with EVERYDAY for three years and she hasn't got laid once in Paradise.
"

She wouldn't have had that problem if I were in paradise with her. I know it's PG here but I'd have given her another reason for never coming out of the bedroom.

A 2003 RolldDice Original

09-30-03, 03:25 AM (EST)
19. "CSTL on slow simmer for Charla"
>She wouldn't have had that problem
>if I were in paradise with her. I know it's
>PG here but I'd have given her another reason for
>never coming out of the bedroom.
------------
Down, boy! I'm sure if you were there you would cure some of the behavioral issues we've seen with Sweet Charla.

And that sig is definitely a blood, sweat and tears original. Where are you going with it when P-Ho ends?

MadFashion 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-24-03, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MadFashion Click to send private message to MadFashion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hot for Charla"
I completly agree that Charla deserves to win and that she's gorgeous, but I'm going to nit-pik here. I don't think Charla can really be described as "hot". She is beutiful, with a china doll face that will stand the test of time. Tera is "hot". As in "f##kable". Tera is also pretty, but not as pretty as Charla. Don't get me wrong, Tera's also a very cool chick, but I don't think her looks are as intimidating as Charla's. Besides I don't think most of the guys at PH notice a girl unless she throws her sex appeal (or just plain old sex i.e. Kristen, Lamy, Holly etc.) directly in their faces.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •