The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
February 16th - From 3 down to 2 - Who do you think will go tonight?
Who do you want to go home tonight, and who do you think will go home tonight?? Having that second ATFR really makes you think, wha
Carezy
3 messages
02-17-09 03:37 PM
*** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD - 2/15/09 ***
OKAY!! Post your spoilers here for those of us on the Left Coast that are [i]impatient![/i] [font color="red"][
TheWanderer
8 messages
02-17-09 12:46 PM
Let's crack the ending...
More likely than not, the ending of the Bachelor this season has been hyped to the nnnnth degree, and could be nothing more or less than we have a
Flowerpower
0 messages
02-17-09 10:16 AM
Dead Doves and Argyle Sweaters
Last night's show was hilarious. Naomi's family was nuts, and now I actually feel bad for her. Melissa's family not showing up was very stran
staceyb325
4 messages
02-15-09 08:40 PM
***WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER PICS!!!*** [View All]
Enter at your own risk! I warned you! Turn back now or else! I mean it! Okay... More ro
thndrkttn
21 messages
02-14-09 01:05 PM
*** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD 2/09/2009**
OKAY!! Post your spoilers here for those of us on the Left Coast that are impatient! **Please remember only spoliers and for thos
TheWanderer
10 messages
02-11-09 08:35 AM
Jan. 19th Episode
1. Stephanie seems like a nice woman, but there is NO chemistry between her and Jason. N.O.N.E. 2. How awkward was the kiss with Nikki?
mrc
18 messages
02-08-09 08:25 PM
Post Feb 2 Episode [View All]
This series of the Bachelor is different in ways that I can not help but notice, besides the fact that Jason is a single dad. This season he seems t
Flowerpower
27 messages
02-08-09 05:12 PM
Jan. 26th episode
The five left are not surprising. I thought Jason would keep Nikki instead of Stephanie, but I was wrong. I still don't see any sparks with Steph%
mrc
17 messages
01-29-09 06:05 PM
Future Dates For Those Not Chosen
Raise your hand if you think there will be many dateless Saturday nights for the ladies Jason didn't choose. 1)Shannon is way too high
CSHS79
1 messages
01-28-09 10:31 AM
The Jason and Ty Show [View All]
One thing about Jason - he definitely has a type. Brunette. I told hubby that with the Deana/snowboarder break-up that she would show up
Ahtumbreez
41 messages
01-22-09 03:00 PM
Deanna
I'm curious why they showed a promo last week that Deanna was returning, but then the show on 1/12 as well as promo for next week said NOTHING a
karendiva
12 messages
01-21-09 07:03 PM
2009 - Ep 1 Jan 5th
Please someone else admit to watching this last night - tell me I'm not the only one :-) I don't think I've ever watched every ep
jbug
8 messages
01-07-09 02:18 PM
get for real on the bachelor show
these shows are stupied.. what is so real about the men that are on the shows and the women that are soooo much wanting to be with them.. come on it w
ironmantullos
3 messages
01-06-09 10:16 PM
How many people get eliminated per week???
I'm trying to put together a fantasy bachelor bracket but can't figure out how many girls he eliminates per week. Any ideas???
bracketgirl
2 messages
01-06-09 12:40 PM
First ad for new season
I saw the first ad for the jan bachelor season on dancing with the stars last night. Jason looked good. Looks like he will have his son with him where
BigBen
4 messages
01-04-09 02:12 PM
When does the next Bachelor series start?
I'm not sure if they've chosen the next Bachelor. Also, it takes about six weeks to tape. I enjoyed the Bachelorette more than the Ba
observer
12 messages
12-27-08 07:23 PM
Mary and Byron wedding
Hi Does anyone know if they got married in November or if not then when? it is hard to find out info about them. Also, does anyone know the
woiwod
1 messages
12-07-08 01:35 PM
Trista And Ryan's wedding transcript
Hey there. I would just want to know where I can find the transcript to episode 3 of the wedding. All I actually want is the transcript, or a video
poraman
6 messages
12-05-08 03:44 AM
Bachelor romances
I was really disappointed that Deanna and Jesse broke up. Does anyone know if Mary and Byron are still together? I sure hope so.
woiwod
4 messages
11-26-08 11:45 PM
It's Over
Chris Harrison opened up Monday about the recent split of the latest "Bachelorette" DeAnna Pappas and her former fiancé, Jesse Csincsak.
Loree
2 messages
11-06-08 00:41 AM
Men Tell All
Wow, did anybody else think Deanna was a tad, umm, to be pg-13, 'witchy' on the men tell all episode? The comment she made to jeremy was
aggie1286
8 messages
11-04-08 01:14 PM
Jesse & DeAnna doing a live interview and they are taking calls from fans
Jesse & DeAnna will be on Stardish Radio, tonight 9.4.08 @10pm est Stardish Radio is a LIVE Internet Talk Show. They will be taking phone
stardishradio
1 messages
10-29-08 04:23 PM
Travis Stork, former Bachelor, will be on new TV show: "The Doctors"
I didn't see that season. I think I got his name right. Dr. Phil McCraw's son will be the host. Four doctors will answer quesions. Ther
observer
1 messages
09-13-08 00:52 AM
Bachelor Nuts.
When can we expect the next series start?? I wounder if the son will room with the Father at the mansion. Ben
BigBen
2 messages
09-06-08 07:27 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •