The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD - 2/15/09 ***"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-16-09, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD - 2/15/09 ***"
OKAY!! Post your spoilers here for those of us on the Left Coast that are impatient!

**Please remember only spoliers and for those who do not want to see the results of tonight's show, Do Not Enter! **

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD -... TheWanderer 02-16-09 1
 ...and the first rose goes to... TheWanderer 02-16-09 2
   ...and the second rose goes to... TheWanderer 02-16-09 3
       RE: ...and the second rose goes to.... teacherkelly 02-16-09 4
 RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD -... mrc 02-17-09 5
   RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD -... Loree 02-17-09 6
       RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD -... byoffer 02-17-09 7
           RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD -... mrc 02-17-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-16-09, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD - 2/15/09 ***"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-09 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

On the "gettingmarried.com" web site, there is currently a chat going on that DeAnna is supposed to join.
One of the posters gave ths message:
" according to the msg board on the abc website...he does pick melissa, but melissa breaks off the wedding with him after moving to Seattle. Remember that is just what i read from the other msg board!! I guess we will all find out!

I could believe he ends up with Melissa, I would find it hard to believe that she would break it off (the engagement that is).

Another poster just said that jason's family is going to NZ to meet the final two.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-16-09, 09:42 PM (EST)
2. "...and the first rose goes to..."

Melissa!

02-16-09, 09:44 PM (EST)
3. "...and the second rose goes to..."

Molly...

Jillian is gone!!!
Happy Dance!

...and DeAnna hasn't shown her face yet! Thank heaven!

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-16-09, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ...and the second rose goes to..."
I liked Jillian. I thought she was a better match for him than Molly. I liked Molly, however she is young. She is only 24 and only two years out of college. Molly graduated from Indiana University the same year as a family member and I cannot picture my cousin being a step mother or married to a 30+ year old man already.

But I think it's Melissa in the end. What little I have watched this season, she has seemed like the front runner.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-09, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD - 2/15/09 ***"
Nothing startling aboot last night except that Jason is a horndog.

A SHARper Image

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-09, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD - 2/15/09 ***"
Jason really came off as creepy to me. Half the time I don't think he was listening to a word the females were saying. He was just waiting to jump their bones. It was all about the lust to him. Jillian was the lucky one lastnight. Whoever wins him is not the winner. He doesn't want a bestfriend he wants a sex partner.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-09, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD - 2/15/09 ***"
I don't disagree, but wonder if this show isn't just designed to make that happen. How could any guy not come across as a horn dog when the F3 is the "come back to my suite" dates?

Could you imagine a bachelor saying "well, they gave me these cards for the fantasy suite, but to keep my honour (and those of the the F3) I think I will forego those until after the proposal".

For all we know they could go back to the suite and play parchisi all night, but the editors want us to think more.

My DW was very sad for the loss of her fav last night.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-09, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD - 2/15/09 ***"
"They" say that sex does happen. ("They" being the posters over on the ABC site.) Honestly, if they laid off of the alcohol and quit dreaming pipe dreams about fantasy romance happening with a stranger in just a few weeks, they could say "no" to the dirty deed. But that would defeat the purpose of the show, so I'll just say, "you're right." If you weren't willing to have sex, I doubt that you would be cast.

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •