The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"February 16th - From 3 down to 2 - Who do you think will go tonight?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-16-09, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"February 16th - From 3 down to 2 - Who do you think will go tonight?"
Who do you want to go home tonight, and who do you think will go home tonight??

Having that second ATFR really makes you think, what the heck is going on?? And RS?? Why doesn't he just spill the beans!?!?

Ignoring that, I think that it's my fellow Canadians time. I really like her and I hope I'm wrong (or that she comes back somehow).

I HOPE that Molly goes, I'm just not a fan of hers. I don't think they would work out well together. I MEAN most of the time the couple at the end never really ends up working out well, but still.

My favorite from the very beginning has been Melissa, and I know it's a silly reason, but it's because her first clip was her running in the park with her dog!!! I LOVE DOGS!! She was my first pick, and Jillian was #2. This is the best I've done picking out of the first 2 episodes who I like and 2 of them are in the top three.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: February 16th - From 3 down to ... Belle Book 02-16-09 1
 RE: February 16th - From 3 down to ... woiwod 02-17-09 2
   RE: February 16th - From 3 down to ... plovett 02-17-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-16-09, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: February 16th - From 3 down to 2 - Who do you think will go tonight?"
I think it's Jillian who's going home tonight as well. And then Jason sends Molly home in the finale as he picks Melissa.

Belle Book

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-17-09, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: February 16th - From 3 down to 2 - Who do you think will go tonight?"
I am sure we all know by now who went home last night. I am very disappointed in Jason. I thought he was looking for someone to spend the rest of his life with. Neither of the final 2 will last as far as I can see.

plovett 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-09, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail plovett Click to send private message to plovett Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: February 16th - From 3 down to 2 - Who do you think will go tonight?"
I kept going back and forth eliminating Jill or Molly...BUT....what kept me thinking it would be Jill are the following (which makes me sad and feel Jason is a "wimp") 1. Jill is very successful in her job 2. She is the oldest of the three women left 3. She is very independent and does not "need" him 4. I saw a side to Jason lately that I don't like in many men. He needs a "girl" (that bothers me too...he calls them girls and not women).
5. He does not want a "girl" that is his equal like Jill 6. Jill wanted a best friend in the end after all the lust is over 7. Jason wants mostly lust!
8. Jason kept Molly because of their overnight date at the start of the show 9. Jason will pick Melissa because she "needs" him and it appears that she is not that attached to her family (though she says she is) and that is a good thing for him as she will need to move to Seattle...AND...she "got him" by saying she wanted to be a first grade teacher so she could stay at home with her children in the summer...She is definitely the most "Needy" of the three and that is what he wants! Most men want to be married to younger "girls" not women who they feel superior to. I started out thinking Jason was different from most men, but...guess what...NOPE!!...
It won't last and it will be like 90% of the other Bachelor and Bachelorette shows...They don't end up together. Long term relationships need more than TV shows which are full of glitz, sex, fantasy. What they are really missing is "reality" which is funny as that is what they call these shows...

After a long day of work, I call this my hour of "mindless" entertainment to see, once again, how awful most females are to each other!

I'm glad Jillian "got out of "dodge"...She deserves so much more!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •