The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2009 - Ep 1 Jan 5th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-06-09, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2009 - Ep 1 Jan 5th"
Please someone else admit to watching this last night - tell me I'm not the only one

I don't think I've ever watched every ep of every season - and have only seen parts of the last few. But I wanted to see what kind of women they'd bring in for Jason; and how the women would act at the first party (there have been a few get pretty wasted and act really vulgar in some seasons - I can't imagine they actually think that is what a man is looking for).

Anyway, there were several that I was glad he sent home the first night - especially the bridal consultant; and one he kept there that I didn't like - I think it was Sharon; was she the one who had to dance up to him when she walked up to meet him? Lame real lame.

Now for the big mess up! Don't read further if you didn't see previews for next week.
Please tell me that they are NOT letting 'what's her name' come back to screw up his life and his big opportunity!
When she rejected him, the whole season was all about her, her, her. Supposedly Jason found love during his season; PLEASE do not let it be her! Please!
(not to mention how unfair it is to all the other women there that they have to compete with a woman who he already knows and who he already fell in love with once).
I got so tired of her whining during last season; I don't think I can stand to watch her anymore. She made her choice and got what she deserved. Go away now; 2 seasons of her was enough - let's not make it 3.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

I haven't a clue what season this is (guess I should go look to make the subject line correct, but I'm lazy....)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2009 - Ep 1 Jan 5th mrc 01-06-09 1
   RE: 2009 - Ep 1 Jan 5th KScott 01-06-09 2
   RE: 2009 - Ep 1 Jan 5th Loree 01-06-09 5
 RE: 2009 - Ep 1 Jan 5th nykaren1955 01-06-09 3
 RE: 2009 - Ep 1 Jan 5th LostAddict 01-06-09 4
 ARGGGGGGGGG!!! qwertypie 01-07-09 6
   RE: ARGGGGGGGGG!!! bdemoney 01-07-09 7
 RE: 2009 - Ep 1 Jan 5th Karchita 01-07-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-09, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2009 - Ep 1 Jan 5th"
It's all about editing, Bug. Deanna will only be brought back for drama.

I hate having former contestants be the lead in this series. With Deanna, all we heard was how poorly Brad treated her and how she had been where the guys were and knew how they felt. now, Jason is getting the same prompts/edit, i.e., "You're standing where Deanna used to stand," etc., etc. Blech.

Shallow comments follow: I'm really surprised at how many unattractive women Jason kept. The chick from Idaho was pretty homely, and the widow from Alabama looks horrid. Megan must be a smoker; she has a husky voice and she looks at least 10 years older than she claims to be.

I'm picking Melissa and Nikki as the two finalists.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-06-09, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2009 - Ep 1 Jan 5th"
Right now I am rooting for Nikki, I don't remember the rest of them, she seemed like the only sane one.

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-06-09, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 2009 - Ep 1 Jan 5th"
It seems most fans that have been analyzing the previews and photos of the finale think Melissa is the winner. They are comparing her pinkie ring and some freckle or mole on her arm. Not to mention she has the right colouring for what the winner looks like in the brief glimpses they have given us. She probably does look the most like DeAnna if that means anything.

nykaren1955 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-06-09, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nykaren1955 Click to send private message to nykaren1955 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2009 - Ep 1 Jan 5th"
Yes I watched it. I think by previous topics on this site I put 2 and 2 together and think its going to be Dyana. Because, she left that other guy. Then she went to Hollywood. They said on the article I read on this site. Whats there for her except Jason. I don't know but have a feeling.She new she picked the wrong person.

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-06-09, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 2009 - Ep 1 Jan 5th"
I watched it. meh. I think it could end up being a better season, these girls (at least some of them) seemed a little more "real." Last night was sort of boring though. I miss the drunkards jumping in the pool half nekkid to get attention. Sure, it made for a bad first impression, but good for a first episode.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-09, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "ARGGGGGGGGG!!!"
Can't believe I missed it!!!! (Got too caught up watching Mommas Boys)

All I know that is she is back and I take a shot every time she mentions Brad, my liver will sustain serious damage.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-07-09, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ARGGGGGGGGG!!!"
I was surprised to see they brought Deanna back. I can't imagine him picking her after she dumped him, but guess we'll have to wait and see. At least it will definitely add to the drama!

Right now if I had to guess I think he's pick either Melissa or Nikki. They seem like two of the front-runners. But I do have to admit that Jason did keep a couple of questionable ladies around. I honestly was a bit surprised by a few of his picks. Especially Erica who quite a few of the girls tried to vote out.

Overall I think it looks to be a fun season, but no one had better start a drinking game based on how many times Deanna's name gets mentioned this season or we may all end up terminally drunk!

awesome sig pic created by syren

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-07-09, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 2009 - Ep 1 Jan 5th"
I can't believe I watch this crap, either. It helps that whenever DH catches a few seconds of it, he laughs his head off. That puts it in perspective.

I can't stand Deanna. Loathe her. I didn't watch a second of last season and probably won't be able to watch any episodes when she comes back this season. That isn't quite normal, is it? She is right up there with Johnny Fairplay for totally loathsome reality tv daws for me.

Where was the entertainment this first episode? What, no can crunching? No gift panties? No embarrassing musical performances? And then our boy Jason didn't even dump Erica after saying again and again that how his girls get along is soooo important to him? Hmpf. Not a promising start at all.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •