The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-18-09, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-09 AT 01:22 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-18-09 AT 01:20 AM (EST)

HUGE spoiler - >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't read if you don't want to know!

If true, it's very sad! As of late tonight... realitysteve.com is reporting that yes, Jason picks Melissa but drops her at the After the Final Rose (taped in January) and takes up with Molly. He's got three videos on You Tube and the verbage on his website... I hope this whole story isn't true, it will bode poorly on Jason & Ty, Melissa and Molly.

Edited to save spoiler from posting...

It will also be the last Bachelor that I ever watch if ABC did assist with this...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... Realityfannut 02-18-09 1
   RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... bdemoney 02-18-09 2
       RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... Flowerpower 02-18-09 3
 RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... corcam 02-18-09 4
 RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... mrc 02-18-09 5
   RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... bdemoney 02-18-09 6
       RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... mrc 02-18-09 7
 RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... LFJ 02-18-09 8
   RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... TheWanderer 02-18-09 9
 RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... Loree 02-18-09 10
   RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... marshmellow 02-18-09 11
       RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... qwertypie 02-19-09 12
       RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... KoalaChick 02-19-09 13
           RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... TheWanderer 02-19-09 14
               RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... Belle Book 02-19-09 15
                   RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... LeftPinky 02-19-09 16
 RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... maltee1 02-19-09 17
   RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... flystorms 02-20-09 18
 A new take? thndrkttn 02-20-09 19
   RE: A new take? Loree 02-20-09 20
   RE: A new take? mrc 02-20-09 21
       RE: A new take? bdemoney 02-20-09 22
 RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... cdh1901 02-20-09 23
   RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... qwertypie 02-21-09 24
   RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... LFJ 02-21-09 25
 RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... true 02-21-09 26
   RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... bdemoney 02-22-09 27
       RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... qwertypie 02-23-09 28
           RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... LeftPinky 02-23-09 29
 RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... TVFreak 02-27-09 30
   RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... Loree 02-27-09 31
       RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be ri... bdemoney 03-01-09 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Realityfannut 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-18-09, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Realityfannut Click to send private message to Realityfannut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
spoiler!!!!

I wonder if Its all true. I hope that Jason isn't really like what reality steve said that Jason was in on it from the start. I can't believe he would hurt Melissa like that.
I still can't picture him with her

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-18-09, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-09 AT 10:04 AM (EST)

Well I know yesterday I said I'd be thrilled if the ending got leaked early, but after reading/watching Reality Steve's spoiler I am just bummed.

Even if Jason didn't plan from the beginning with ABC to break Melissa's heart and dump her for Molly at the ATFR show, I can't believe he would do that to her. How crappy to PROPOSE to someone and then change your mind!?!

How could he hang Melissa out there to dry like that? Did ABC promise to bring her back (like they did Jason) so she can be the next bachelorette? Is that how he can rationalize doing something like that to her? (Oh, she'll be okay in the long run, since she'll get to pick from 25 guys after I dump her).

Everything about this sickens me! If ABC is truly just concerned about ratings and not people's feelings enough to manufacture all this drama I really have had enough. But I'm sure they think we'll all tune in anyway, to watch Melissa get redemption and be able to pick her dream guy.

Ok, thanks for letting me rant. I feel better now, but I'm still pissed at both Jason and ABC if what Realty Steve says is true. Jason knows how crappy it feels to be dumped so I can't imagine why he would put Melissa through that on purpose!?!

awesome sig pic created by syren

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-09, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"

Yes, I totally agree with the sentiment here...it's really, really outrageous, IF, there is a shred of truth behind it...if ABC plotted the show to run as he says, and totally used Melissa at the expense of ratings, and then staged the breakup to occur at the After the Rose Ceremony, then they are able to pass this off as "Reality TV"....well, to me, they have crossed a line, ethically as well as legally...

Unless, in the contract that the girls sign it states that they are aware that there could be deception throughout...

Shame on ABC, Chris Harrison, Jason, and all who dreamed up this deception, who carried it out, and who promoted it...

I just hope this guy is full of BS...

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-18-09, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-09 AT 01:16 PM (EST)

OMG this is disgusting distasteful garbage. Do they really think this is going to get people to watch long run?

They have been playing up Melissa almost for the get go, and Molly has been very backburnerish. How could this season be "all about Molly" I really didn't start noticing her until that brunette whackjob that wanted to french kiss her puppy got ousted.

To me he seems to mesh more with Melissa and I find it odd that he could potentially end up with Molly who from what we saw had a connection but not that great of one.

Maybe it is b/c she probably gave it up in the tent.... who knows from a guy who could be potentially dumping someone on national tv for ratings... wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Who would want to be someone's second choice? It sounds like Molly and Jason deserve each other if all this actually goes down and not in a good way.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-09, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
Nothing would surprise me, but I'm not sure I buy RS' spoilers. While Jason isn't a saint, I have a hard time believing he would be that crass. But I've been wrong before.

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

02-18-09, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
The one thing I keep wondering is...if Reality Steve is correct and has now leaked this shocking outcome to the public via YouTube...wouldn't he now be liable to ABC if they were to sue him for spilling the beans before the finale airs?

Although I am probably just being hopeful since (like mrc) I don't really want to believe that Jason would be capable of this!

02-18-09, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
Not unless he is an ABC employee or under contract with them in some way.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-09, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
This could explain why Melissa's parents didn't want to meet Jason.

There was a little conspiracy thingy goin' on, with Melissa as the butt of the Joke? She might be willing to be the goat to get a "Season" for herself, but her family wasn't buying it?

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-18-09, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
If Melissa was playing along, then she's a damn good actress and has a bright future in acting ahead of her!
I truly hope that RS is wrong. If he's correct, then no, ABC would have no recourse. However, I am sure that Melissa will be approached by several attorney's willing to take up her case against ABC, the producers, and possibly Jason for willful deception and emotional damages. Also, this would put an end to the show, as well as possibly damage Chris' career, as well as Jasons'

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-09, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
Jillian really was the winner. She got the nice trip to New Zealand and then she got out before all this nastiness hit.

This makes everyone associated with ABC and the Bachelor look bad. Especially Jason and to a lesser degree Molly. I can't see anyone wanting to watch a televised wedding for Jason and Molly.

Jason's ex is going to be watching this and shaking her head glad she is done with him.

marshmellow 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-09, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marshmellow Click to send private message to marshmellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
Ok, lets think about what RealitySteve said...Jason was in on it, ABC was in on it, and Molly and Melissa new nothing. So that would mean Molly gets dumped on the last show, goes home distraught, and then some time in December or January is contacted by Jason and is just fine with flying back and forth to Seattle on the weekends Melissa isn't there? I can't imagine she never asked, "Gee, whats going on with Melissa?" And Reality Steve never really said WHY Jason would go along with this. What does he gain? Why not just do the show and in the end, pick Molly? WHY would he purposely sign on to do the EXACT thing Deanna did to him...lead him on, then tell him she loves someone else.

It doesn't make any sense. And frankly, I wont watch the show any more. It seems to be just a crock and a game that ABC and the producers are playing on US, the viewers. And I don't like the idea of being played just to get some ratings.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-09, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
I'm with you. BTW -- Welcome to the boards!

KoalaChick 506 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-09, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
>>And Reality Steve never really
>said WHY Jason would go
>along with this. What
>does he gain?

Actually, Reality Steve mentioned some financial compensation for going along with this deal.

My question is, Jason said he couldn't propose to someone without seeing them with Ty. Did Melissa meet Ty, did Ty develop feelings for her, and then, in the name of money, Jason ripped that up and moved on to Molly? That's the worst part if all of this is true.

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-09, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
The previews show both Melissa and Molly meeting Ty, along with both of them appearing to get along well with him.
Further, if jason was seeing both of them on alternating weekends, my questions are:
1) Does Jason's ex-wife have visitation rights to see Ty on weekends?
2) If so, wouldn't Jason want Ty to get used to whomever he picks?
3) Wouldn't Melissa get suspicious that every weekend that she sees Jason, that Ty isn't there?
4) If the ex-wife doesn't get every-other weekend, wouldn't if be confusing for Ty? Wouldn't a little boy Ty's age mention the presence of the "other girl" in conversations (we know how little kids are.. what comes up, comes out!)

This whole thing smells of hype. I find it quite difficult to believe that jason would go along with such subtrifuge.
My guess is, that the private ATFR taping was to help Melissa's parents and brother with the process. He meets them and they don't approve. The shocker may be that Melissa is torn between her parents and Jason, and in a "shocking" twist, she tells Jason that she can't go through with it if her family doesn't approve and therefore, she can no longer be with him. He then turns to Molly.
...OR, Jason's ex-wife appears on the ATFR show, tells Jason that she doesn't approve of Melissa and that if he goes through with the marriage, that she'll fight to regain custody. Jason has to do what's best for Ty and has to break off the relationship with Melissa.
In the end... we won't truly find out until the ATFR show.
Just my two-cents....

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-19-09, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
I hope you're right, The Wanderer.

Belle Book

02-19-09, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
No matter what it is, it is a lot of hype. I hope that Ty isn't hurt in this mess...

maltee1 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-09, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maltee1 Click to send private message to maltee1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
NO,NO,NO,....SAY IT AIN'T SO...IF HE DID I HOPE HE'S HAPPY WITH HIS CHOICE.

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-09, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
You know, I hadn't thought about the fact that Melissa may have been the one to break up with him, so why wouldn't he go for Molly as a backup. Interesting, but even this theory has holes. I suppose, unless we get more credible news, this could be a possibility, too.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-09, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "A new take?"
This guys claims to be a former employee of ABC. I guess he posted a couple of times and ABC swooped in and removed them. It puts a whole new light on what reality steve posted earlier this week.

"I am a 67 year old guy who retired form ABC a few years ago. I know a lot of people involved with the Bachelor and my friends have been bugging me to tell what I know about this show.

Until a couple of days ago I knew nothing and I really never even watched the show. But becasue so many people called me for information I did some checking.

I wrote earlier on this website but now I have all the facts so I want to set everyone straight on exactly what happened on the show.

Jason proposed to Melissa and she accepted. Then the cameras kept rolling as they went back to the hotel and Melissa called her parents to tell them.

After she spoke to them she told Jason that they were dead set against her getting engaged. She said that she loves him but that she thought they should take things slower and not really get engaged until they knew each other better.

Jason was devastated by this becasue he felt rejected again on the show. This was what led to the famous balcony crying scene that has been shown on the previews.

In his voice over Jason says that he fell inlove with two women and he picked the one who he thought really wanted to be with him but now he thnks he made a huge mistake.

He should not have let Molly go.

The screen then switches to Molly in her limo talking about how she still loves Jason and she knows that Melissa was really not interested in marrying Jason but only wanted the fame that came with being on the show.

She hopes that Jason will come back to her if and when things don’t work out with Melissa.

Then the ATFR show comes on and Jason explains that he and Melissa hardly ever saw each other after the proposal. He says that Melissa was very distant toward him and acted like she really didn’t ever want to get married. So he called Molly and began seeing her.

Melissa says that she was still very interested in Jason, but that she was just being cautious because she didn’t want to make a mistake.

Jason says he knows now that he made a mistake by choosing Melissa and that he has fallen totally in love with Molly.

They bring Molly out and the three of them talk about the process. Some harsh words are exchanged and Melissa ends up leaving the set.

The second ATFR is still in post production but I understand that it shows Melissa is back with her old boyfriend and very happy that things worked out the way they did.

Jason then proposes to Molly.

That’s it folks/"

While this explanation seems more plausible, I don't get the feeling from Melissa that she's just in this for the fame. It *seems* like she genuinely cares for Jason.

02-20-09, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: A new take?"
Yes, it sounds like it is Molly that says that Melissa was only in it for the fame. Isn't that what the booted people always say on this show? They always say they were there for the right reason and they don't believe the others are. Jason is probably just believing what Molly (who has an agenda) tells him about Melissa. I think Melissa sounds more like the mature one of the group. It is better to take it slow and get to know each other. There is a child involved here.

02-20-09, 02:06 PM (EST)
21. "RE: A new take?"
The only problem I see with this explanation is that ABC probably wouldn't allow Melissa to call her parents for confidentiality reasons. Melissa is under contract, but her parents aren't, and I doubt they would be able to keep secret what happened, even as reclusive as they are.

OTOH, this would make sense given the heavy editing focus on her parents.

02-20-09, 03:17 PM (EST)
22. "RE: A new take?"
I could see this being a fairly plausible explanation, but the main problem I have with it is this....

The second ATFR is still in post production but I understand that it shows Melissa is back with her old boyfriend and very happy that things worked out the way they did.

Wasn't her ex-boyfriend supposed to be a total dill-hole?

Also, why would Molly still be up for seeing Jason after he just broke up with her for Melissa?

cdh1901 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-09, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cdh1901 Click to send private message to cdh1901 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
I think Jason rejects both Molly and Melissa and realizes that he is really in love with Jillian. I think Deonna tells him to be careful and not to make the same mistake she did. I think he brings Jillian back and asks her to marry him.

02-21-09, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
One can hope.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-09, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
That would be cool. But doubtful. Jillian was the only one with any class. What a bunch of Hos - with Jason topping the list.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-09, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
I'm guessing this is all a bunch of trumped up hype, otherwise why wouldn't they have been hyping it all before now? I mean really, isn't every rose ceremony the.most.dramatic.EVER???

02-22-09, 12:21 PM (EST)
27. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
True, That's what I thought too...that it was just all more hype, but according to Mike Fleiss (the creator of the Bachelor) from a recent article:

Despite the show's history of over-the-top promos, The Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss says he isn't crying wolf with his recent comments that the reality dating show's thirteenth-season ending is "shocking" and the "most dramatic ever."

" I'm the boy that cried wolf , well this time it's a wolf," Fleiss told Reality TV World on Friday.

"It's five wolves, it's a pack of wolves! I'm telling you, money back guarantee. If anyone thinks this isn't the most shocking The Bachelor ever, you have them call me, because I'll want to know why, because it is, it most definitely is. I don't even think there anything close.

He later said "It's astonishing, and whatever you think it is, you can't be completely right, there's no way."

If you'd like to read the whole article check it out at: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-bachelor-creator-mike-fleiss-discusses-hocking-ending-8440.php

02-23-09, 10:30 AM (EST)
28. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
I laughed when I read this.

02-23-09, 05:39 PM (EST)
29. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
Guess we'll all have to wait for the MOST DRAMATIC ROSE CEREMONY EVER!

Yah, right.

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-27-09, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
Jason was just on The View. ABC must be really scared of reality steve because Jason said that the rumors and the theories of bloggers that the whole Melissa/Molly storyline was a set up from the beginning, was totally false. He didn't say that the ATFR stories were false, just the 'set up' part.
He also did a really funny bit with Joy Behar.

02-27-09, 04:54 PM (EST)
31. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
I thought it was interesting that they asked him if he is engaged right now. He would not answer. He just said I am in love right now and she is moving to Seattle. When they repeated the question and asked if he was engaged. He used the old contractual obligations and he can't say. Yet at the beginning of the season he was on talk shows claiming he was engaged. Why is it now against the rules? Hmmm? He was squirming on that show today.

03-01-09, 02:49 PM (EST)
32. "RE: OMG - Could Reality Steve be right?"
It is interesting that he will now not say if he is engaged or not. I also found it telling that when confronted with the "you dump Melissa for Molly theory" he did not say anything like "I would never do something like that!" but instead just jumped to his own defense and denied how anything had been premeditated. (Oh, and in case you are interested, you can check out the whole interview on the View's website or YouTube)

I felt like he had just been instructed by ABC to make sure he put the kabash on that rumor...since they know America will be outraged if they think ABC and Jason orchestrated this outcome to hike the ratings. So I have very bad feeling that Reality Steve has hit the mark 100% with his theory. But guess we'll find out for sure soon!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •