The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The women tell all 2/23"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-09, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The women tell all 2/23"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-09 AT 10:07 PM (EST)

A question about the camera showing the audience.

Not trying to spoil anything here.
I'm sure there will be lots to talk about from this one - or maybe not.

But I want to know if anyone else is noticing the camera pan across the audience - and most times the same girl/woman or two. The one I keep noticing is blond, short hair; has a flowered dress or top, pulled off the shoulders. The girl/woman on her right is in black I think; has dark hair.
I'm just wondering why we keep seeing this same person over and over.

E:
Carp!
Why did I think tonight was the finale?
With 2 hours I really thought this was it.
Oh well, one more week.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The women tell all 2/23 bdemoney 02-24-09 1
   RE: The women tell all 2/23 flystorms 02-24-09 2
       RE: The women tell all 2/23 woiwod 02-24-09 3
           RE: The women tell all 2/23 Loree 02-24-09 6
           RE: The women tell all 2/23 qwertypie 02-24-09 9
 RE: The women tell all 2/23 thndrkttn 02-24-09 4
   RE: The women tell all 2/23 true 02-24-09 10
 RE: The women tell all 2/23 mrc 02-24-09 5
 RE: The women tell all 2/23 Loree 02-24-09 7
   RE: The women tell all 2/23 true 02-24-09 11
 RE: The women tell all 2/23 Loree 02-24-09 8
   RE: The women tell all 2/23 SavannahPeach 02-25-09 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-24-09, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The women tell all 2/23"
Well I didn't notice the camera showing the same girl in the audience last night....but I sure did notice ABC trying to promote the heck out of their series.

We have more couples together than Trista and Ryan and then they pull out some couple that broke up and managed to get back together. Then they show us couples who were on their show and hooked up with people from other seasons. They even showed Jesse with his new girlfriend, who ironically enough, was also on the Bachelor. Just a different season than his and Deanna's.

Did anyone else feel like they were pushing his romance with Molly more last night? Or was that just me and the hubby who felt that way?

Also, they sure cut the "women tell all part" really short last night. I kept wondering if we were even going to see the women with all the other crap ABC put in to last nights episode.

Remind me again why I watch this show?!?

awesome sig pic created by syren

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-24-09, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The women tell all 2/23"
Yeah, I noticed they were focusing a lot more on Molly last night than they have and much less on Melissa. I don't know if it was noticed only because of all the speculation going on or if it was really happening.

I love Jillian. What a classy lady. I sure hope she can find someone else to take Jason's place. Do you all think she might end up being the next Bachelorette with the way Chris posed the question last night? Hmm...

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-24-09, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The women tell all 2/23"
yes I also noticed that they focused more on Molly which leads me to believe that it will be melissa. Either that or to show Molly as more mature than they have showed before.
I do think that Jillian or Stephanie will be the next bachelorette and either one would give the guys a run for their money.
As for couple that are still together, I am glad Charlie and Sarah are trying to work things out. Does anyone know what is happening with Byron and Mary?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The women tell all 2/23"
Byron and Mary are still together. But with all their public fights it seems like ABC is ashamed of them. They never talk about them as a couple that is still together.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The women tell all 2/23"
I love how honest Sarah and Charlie were about his drinking problem (or at least how honest she was). I was impressed (and not in a good way) how wasted he seemed his entire season.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-24-09, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The women tell all 2/23"
I didn't watch Jason's season with Deanna and at the beginning of this one, I thought he was a really cute, very sweet guy. As the show has progressed, I cannot get over how effing creepy he has become to me. Especially how he is with his son. It just seems sooo contrived and forced. *shrug* At this point, with all the drama, speculation and misdirection, I kinda don't care anymore how it turns out.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The women tell all 2/23"
I agree with the whole creepy thing, and it's not something new for me. Whenever a popular character comes back on The Bachelor/ette, they end up being worse than the person that dumped them to give them the second chance. If that makes any sense.

Trista.Bob.Meredith.Mary.Jason.DeAnna....all loved the first time around, not so much after they got their second chance.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The women tell all 2/23"
Chris Harrison was really tough last night. He was asking some hard questions.

A SHARper Image

02-24-09, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The women tell all 2/23"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-09 AT 10:39 AM (EST)

For a show titled "Women Tell All" it was interesting that the first hour did not let them talk at all. We did not get introduced to the returning women till the show was half over.

Jason has really turned into a creepy fellow. When he talked about in the hot tub with Jillian, the tent with Molly and his overnight dates... well he came off as this leering freak. That is probably just my opinion. But he seems to be in it for the sex. I don't see anything longterm lasting with him.

And it did seem like the Molly show lastnight. We hardly saw Melissa at all. I think they are trying to re-introduce us to Molly so we know who she is. She was ignored in favour of Melissa when the show was first edited. Now they are playing catch up so we will understand the attraction between Jason and Molly for later. I still just kept hearing that Jason loves Molly's eyes though.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The women tell all 2/23"
Jason also said Molly was the best kisser. That comment has always stuck with me for some reason.

02-24-09, 10:45 AM (EST)
8. "RE: The women tell all 2/23"
The men from DeAnna's season and the females from Matt's season are really having fun. I was interested to watch and see how Holly was edited on the show. I had heard that Holly was really angry at ABC and how they portrayed them for this part. It was filmed in Breckenridge where Jesse is. I heard that ABC even did some editing with their interviews. It was stated that there was NO threesomes. But ABC edited out the word NO so it looked like they were saying there were threesomes.

SavannahPeach 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-25-09, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SavannahPeach Click to send private message to SavannahPeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The women tell all 2/23"
I find Jason to be a little creepy and contrived too. I was annoyed when I found out he was going to be the Bachelor.

I could handle Jillian being the next Bachelorette, but if Stephanie is the next one- I can't handle it. I think she would be too boring. She seems a bit contrived to me as well.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •