The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Rain of blood, plague of frogs, deaths of the first-born.
Also, [b]Bachelor Pad[/b] is officially coming back.
Estee
1 messages
06-14-12 07:55 PM
Marital Status
[b][font color=navy]Is anyone else getting the impression that some of the guys don't seem to know that Emily has actually never been marr
SoSayI
16 messages
06-14-12 07:31 PM
Bachelorette Emily-Episode 4
They're off to Bermuda! Wonder which of those losers ain't gonna get to go to London, which is supposedly next? Tune in tonight to find out%
Round Robin
13 messages
06-10-12 11:02 PM
Roberto Martinez The Next Bachelor
According to Life & Style and reported in this forum, Roberto Martinez, season 6 Bachelorette winner has been signed to be the next Bachelor. No
CSHS79
6 messages
06-07-12 12:47 PM
Bachelorette Fantasy Game
Now that you know the guys, draft a team who you think is going to win and play against your friends on Fantasizr. http://www.fanta
Fantasizr
0 messages
06-05-12 10:40 PM
Flaws
In thinking about Doug & Emily's conversation regarding flaws, I think Emily asked the wrong question, but Doug responded to her intent. Clear
CSHS79
0 messages
06-05-12 04:17 PM
Can Step-Dad ever be #1 in Emily's Life???
Having lived the nightmare of being #2 behind kids and pets in my lifetime of relationships, don't you think that whoever Emily chooses is doome
lilflip66
8 messages
06-05-12 03:11 AM
Bachelorette Emily-Episode 3
Well, I wonder how many of these slimeballs they're gonna let her get rid of tonight? Post here till the Left Coasters see the episode live.
Round Robin
11 messages
05-30-12 03:13 PM
Bachelor Lawsuit over Lack of Diversity
The question we've all asked and secretly know the answer to: Why no diversity in the lead roles? http://www.tvguide.com/News
mrc
12 messages
05-26-12 01:56 AM
Bachelorette Emily-Opening Night
I'll be watching. Post your stuff here till the left coasters see the show.
Round Robin
16 messages
05-25-12 11:38 PM
Bachelorette Emily-Episode 2
Man, what a bunch of a$$holes! And that's all I got to say about that till the episode is over. F---ing cutthroats!
Round Robin
14 messages
05-25-12 11:23 PM
The Other Shoe
Emily really liked the shoe that Tony presented to her during their introduction.I'm also sure the producers made sure Tony was able to present Emil
CSHS79
1 messages
05-21-12 03:30 AM
Chris Harrison. . . the next Bachelor?
No, not really. But wouldn't that be the Most. Dramatic. Twist. In. Bachelor. History? [link:www.eonline.com/news/bachelor_c
frodis
10 messages
05-17-12 04:28 AM
Emily Maynard will be the next bachelorette! [View All]
Yes! Finally, someone that guys actually drool over and see as wife material. http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv- archiv
JoeGazillionaire
79 messages
05-02-12 05:14 AM
Bachelor Ben-Finale & After The Final Rose [View All]
I know Monday has barely started, but I might as well start this sucker since I'm here. Post the official version of what really happened here til
Round Robin
29 messages
04-28-12 05:21 AM
Hilarious commentary on the finale
What do you all think? http://thewiseguise.com/2012/03/liz-rig- s-on-the-bachelor-finale/
thewiseguise
3 messages
04-18-12 02:42 PM
All quiet on the outrage front.
*looks around* So if nothing else, Courtney's a more popular choice than Vienna. http://community.realitytvworld.c
Estee
20 messages
03-31-12 04:16 PM
If Only The Show Did This
Isn't it strange that shows like The Biggest Loser and Survivor actually have a better track record for couples finding love and getting married tha
CSHS79
1 messages
03-14-12 08:24 PM
hey
hmm why is there never any cubby people on the shows.. and i think my Cousin jason would be a great bachelor
brittanyk
4 messages
03-14-12 10:45 AM
Bachelor Ben-The Women Tell All [View All]
Well, whatta y'all think? You think Courtney is gonna get royally barbecued tonight or what? I'll be watching, and I'm actually looking
Round Robin
57 messages
03-09-12 05:12 PM
Kacie B
Ryan
Ants
4 messages
03-03-12 09:44 AM
Bachelor Ben Final 3 [View All]
Unfortunately I'll probably see this mess, so no need to wait to put up the thread. If you want to start dropping bombs on it even before they sho
Round Robin
30 messages
03-02-12 04:46 AM
And it always runs on time. [View All]
Behold the official ABC Train, now leaving the station. Destination: wherever they tied their latest reality stars to the tracks. htt
Estee
28 messages
02-27-12 07:07 PM
CMT's Sweet Home Alabama show...??
Hey if you guys like The Bachelor / The Bachelorette, i think you guys would like that new Sweet Home Alabama show on CMT too! Reality dating...
antatapicnic
6 messages
02-27-12 06:14 PM
Bachelor Ben hometown dates [View All]
I probably won't see the episode tonight, but as always, drop your bombs on it here. I already have a good idea of the nuts and bolts of what ha
Round Robin
32 messages
02-23-12 01:01 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •