The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jan. 19th Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-20-09, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jan. 19th Episode"
1. Stephanie seems like a nice woman, but there is NO chemistry between her and Jason. N.O.N.E.

2. How awkward was the kiss with Nikki? "Let me lean in and give Jason a cheek kiss . . . nope, his hand is directing me otherwise, it's a real kiss, uh oh, moisten lips, open mouth, insert tongue . . . mmmmmm."

3. My, my, my! Someone really showed their true colors last night, and they were the colors of the diamond. But she's mature and ready to be a mom . . . of a teacup terrier, maybe.

4. That Lauren is a real treat. At least Megan is up front about her bitchiness.

5. Poor Shannon! She's so freakin' desparate.

6. Jillian and Malissa are def. top three. I still haven't figured out the other--maybe Molly?!

A Slice of Manga

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jan. 19th Episode Ahtumbreez 01-20-09 1
 RE: Jan. 19th Episode jbug 01-20-09 2
   RE: Jan. 19th Episode Loree 01-20-09 3
       RE: Jan. 19th Episode jbug 01-22-09 15
           RE: Jan. 19th Episode mrc 01-22-09 16
               RE: Jan. 19th Episode Loree 02-08-09 18
   RE: Jan. 19th Episode tarmaq 01-21-09 14
 RE: Jan. 19th Episode Flowerpower 01-20-09 4
 RE: Jan. 19th Episode funnyvalentine 01-20-09 5
   RE: Jan. 19th Episode qwertypie 01-20-09 6
       drinking games funnyvalentine 01-20-09 7
           RE: drinking games jbug 01-20-09 8
   RE: Jan. 19th Episode Karchita 01-21-09 10
       RE: Jan. 19th Episode funnyvalentine 01-21-09 13
       RE: Jan. 19th Episode Angelflutter 02-08-09 17
 RE: Jan. 19th Episode CSHS79 01-21-09 9
   RE: Jan. 19th Episode rodmonium 01-21-09 11
       But is it truly Jason's myspace? CSHS79 01-21-09 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-09, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jan. 19th Episode"
After the "singing" clip in next week's previews there are no shots of Stephanie (at least that I could see). She wasn't pictured in the Soap Opera clips nor could I see her in the elimination clips. I'm thinking that Jason lets her go after the singing challenge.

I liked her, alot. But you're totally correct, there just was no chemistry.

As much as I like Jason, I'm really not rooting for any of the girls this season.

Agman took me to the islands

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-09, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jan. 19th Episode"
I posted my observations in the Jason & Ty thread, but...

Got a question:
When does Jason actually watch all the film as we are seeing it? Is he just now watching as all of us are?
I ask because according to the stories, he found his true love. But then, what if he had picked Megan and now he sees her as we I do?
Or hears Lauren & the other (?) say he told them Natalie named names, when he did not say that? If he picked Lauren and only now hears how she actually lied to the other women?

Since he sent Natalie packing, now when he sees her parting comments and her potty mouth, I'm sure he realizes he made the right decision on that one.

Don't these women realize & remember that he will someday - at some time - get to hear and see all of this? He might possibly get to see even more of the film than we do.

Will you be mine? Ok, get in line behind Agman.....

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-09, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jan. 19th Episode"
Chris Harrison has said in his blog that Jason does not see the footage we see. He only sees what happens in front of him. He does not see what the women say and do when he is not there.

I thought it looked awkward when he was on the roller coaster with Stephanie and he was sitting behind her and her daughter. There was no romance on that date at all. In fact I wondered if he would send her home on that date. At least then she could go home with her daughter.

01-22-09, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jan. 19th Episode"
He does not see what the women say and do when he is not there

So who keeps him from watching the show like we are watching every week?

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-09, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jan. 19th Episode"
I think Loree means that Jason doesn't see the footage during the shooting of the show.

A Slice of Manga

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-09, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jan. 19th Episode"
Right!

tarmaq 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-21-09, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarmaq Click to send private message to tarmaq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jan. 19th Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-09 AT 11:54 PM (EST)

>Don't these women realize & remember that he will someday - at some time - get to hear and see all of this? He might possibly get to see even more of the film than we do. >

I think that the person he eventually ends up with won't be shafted in the editing process, because the producers WANT us to want her to be with Jason. So to figure it out, we really just need to look at who gets the kindest edit. (And the other key is - if someone is particularly mean-spirited that week - they're probably kicked off the island, so to speak!)

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-09, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jan. 19th Episode"
Yes, I think you are spot on with your assessments, MRC...Stephanie and Jason have no chemistry. I also agree that the top three are Melissa, Jillian, and I am leaning toward Molly as his fav? We'll see.

Wonder when Dianna is going to rear up?

funnyvalentine 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-20-09, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail funnyvalentine Click to send private message to funnyvalentine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jan. 19th Episode"
Stephanie is way too smart and sophisticated for Jason, even though it does seem like him and her little girl hit it off, and it was a sweet idea to bring her there (not his idea, I"m sure; he's incapable of having an idea....) This season just seems like the festival of idiots; I mean really, can Jason say anything about anything without using the word, 'Amazing!'. It's like none of them learned any English except that word. It's just like hearing chalk on a blackboard. I think he used it in every clip that they showed of him speaking.

He's just boring and shallow and his smile makes me sick, it's so fake. Those women are intolerable. The Vegas date was about all I could stand; that shallow witch being impressed by jewelry and then wondering why there was no connection? Maybe if she stopped thinking about her possessions for two minutes, she could concentrate on learning about him....oh wait, she could do that in one minute.
And Megan; is that the one with the kids that they wanted to vote off the island? Horrible. No class whatsoever, not that any of the other ones have any class either.

This is the worst season yet. Maybe it would serve them all right if that even shallower b%(*#ch Deanna came back and saved us all the misery of watching how ever many more episodes there are. Yuk........ not that I've given it a lot of thought.....

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-09, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jan. 19th Episode"
Welcome to the boards

Maybe if you took a shot of your favorite beverage everytime "amazing" was said, it would be more tolerable?

Which reminds me, I have been so remiss in my duties with starting the bachelor drinking game. My total bad.

01-20-09, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail funnyvalentine Click to send private message to funnyvalentine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "drinking games"
Geez, if I did that, I'd be passed out under the coffee table by the first half hour...hmmmmm...might not be a bad plan.....

01-20-09, 10:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: drinking games"
Welcome funnyvalentine
Be careful around here - some peeps {clears throat~~qwerty~~} may be a bad influence talk you into playing dangerous games.

Will you be mine? Ok, get in line behind Agman.....

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-21-09, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jan. 19th Episode"
Welcome, fv!

Personally, my favorite it to take a swig every time a lady in a strapless dress does the old arm pit tug. That is just so classy, it needs to be celebrated.

01-21-09, 09:59 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Jan. 19th Episode"
true! I like it! I think some crazy glue is in order (and some for Mariah Carey, singing at the inaugural ball with her girls about ready to take a walk.....at least it distracted us from how off key her singing was. cant hit a note with a cannon...

Angelflutter 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-08-09, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelflutter Click to send private message to Angelflutter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jan. 19th Episode"

Hey, at least they aren't doing the tug and smell. Now there's class.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-21-09, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jan. 19th Episode"
IMHO, Stephanie & Meghan will outlast Nikki & Shannon as they should. To me they really have their heads on their shoulders, while Nikki is way too rigid & Shannon is too high strung.

Besides, while Jason knew how much it would mean to Stephanie to see Sophia on her birthday, he wanted to see if Sophia & Ty could get along. He even said the two kids would have a blast together.

Meghan's statement at the rose ceremony also spoke volumes, as in she stated when she & Jason are together she is focusing on the two of them and no one else. A very mature attitude, and one the other ladies should follow.

Okay Jason wanted to know what Natalie meant by her parting statements about the other ladies. For any of the ladies to say anything other than Natalie was obviously bitter and broken hearted about being cut is obviously immature.

I just hope the person who posted on one of the threads that Jason's choice is a single mom is correct. But at the very least that his choice is also the best choice for Ty.

rodmonium 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-09, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rodmonium Click to send private message to rodmonium Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jan. 19th Episode"
it looks like on Jason's myspace, which is set to private, but the picture he has on his main page, is him kissing a girl who looks certainly like Melissa!! If you can't find his myspace, look up Deanna's myspace, and he is a friend of hers!

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-21-09, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "But is it truly Jason's myspace?"
Question is, is it truly Jason's myspace? On tonight's episode of Dr Phil it's about people fooled on sites like these. It has one woman who claims she had an 11 month facebook relationship with Matthew Perry, phone calls and all. So the question is, is it truly Jason's myspace or can we believe a previous poster on this site who said they saw a notice somewhere where Jason's choice was one of the single mothers? Or does he give Deaana a second chance when she reappears?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •