The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD 2/09/2009**"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-09-09, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD 2/09/2009**"
OKAY!! Post your spoilers here for those of us on the Left Coast that are impatient!

**Please remember only spoliers and for those who do not want to see the results of tonight's show, Do Not Enter!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ... Loree 02-09-09 1
 RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ... mrc 02-10-09 2
   RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ... jbug 02-10-09 3
   RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ... bdemoney 02-10-09 4
   RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ... KScott 02-11-09 10
 RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ... Loree 02-10-09 5
   RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ... mrc 02-10-09 6
       RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ... Aurora80 02-10-09 7
           RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ... mrc 02-10-09 8
   RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ... Belle Book 02-10-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-09, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD 2/09/2009**"
Naomi had the freaky hometown date. And Naomi did not get a rose. Jason is taking the other 3 to New Zealand.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-09, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD 2/09/2009**"
I guess this will be the official thread for this week.

Jillian is really growing on me. I still wonder if she isn't a little too career-oriented for Jason, but I like her. I can see Jason dumping her next week b/c she is too independent.

Molly and Jason had no chemistry last night. Her mom is odd, and it would not have shocked me if he had dumped her last night. I think she is Final 2, but I don't see her as marriage material.

Naomi. What a train wreck her family is. Her dad loves Jesus, and her mom is examining the past lives of those around her. No wonder they didn't stay together. I can buy Jason's argument that she wasn't ready to settle down (she just wanted the life . . . r i g h t; she was pretty immature.), but one has to think that the mom and dad had something to do with his decision.

Melissa is still clearly the frontrunner, despite her family's reluctance to get involved. I can see Jason's concern (what if her mom is like Naomi's!), but I think he is trying a little too hard to fit Melissa into his conception of how his future should be. In other words, he has to be flexible enough to incorporate himself into her life, just as that person has to be willing to fit into his life. In other words, he can't just expect someone to plop themselves into his life and give up their individuality. I can see that tendency with him, which is understandable, but it makes the process of falling in love harder.

I'm convinced that the Deanna appearance is contrived and edited to seem like drama . . . except that shot of Jason sobbing on the veranda. I can't imagine what triggers that reaction, although I'm sure it isn't Deanna.

A Slice of Manga

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-09, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD 2/09/2009**"
Thanks MrC for making the thread decision - I was as confused as Jason about which to choose .....

Ditto everything you said.
I can't believe that Naomi's mother interrupted Naomi & her father right in the middle of their conversation. Well, considering they are divorced and Naomi was worried if they could get along for a few hours, I guess I can. But Naomi could have told her mother she'd be with her shortly. But then again, I think Naomi was happy to be rescued from her father. He was telling her things she didn't want to hear.
Her mother was a fruitcake. Wonder how much wine she had that evening?

Jillian had the most normal family visit with the most normal family. Well, grandma was a bit..... but then she is a grandma so she's entitled .

Molly's family is a bit strange too. What mother pulls out hats to see if the daughter's boyfriend will wear one? Was that her way of seeing if he is easy to get along with? And drawing the picture? His cooperation could be looked at in a different light - that he would do anything in front of the family to "not rock the boat". Wonder if she had asked him to get naked in the hot tub???? Does his cooperation mean he can be manipulated? That Molly could tie him around her little finger?

Oh Melissa. Had her family let her know from the very beginning before she ever left for this thing that they would not participate in the family introductions if she got that far? Or did she think up until she got home that they would be happy to meet him? Jason must think an awful lot of her to keep her without meeting her family. Like MrC said, what if Melissa's mother is wackier than Naomi's? Maybe her parents are alcoholics? Maybe they live in an old run down house? Maybe there is nothing weird about them and they are just private people like Melissa said? Maybe they disapproved of her life style or something she has done. Maybe they disowned her? It is odd that her best friends don't know her parents.
I was hoping all the time that Jason would suggest a private meeting with them - even if it was just 30 minutes or so. Did she even show him a picture of them?
There are too many questions about Melissa now.
& she is the one I have liked the most.
If Jason doesn't take a chance on Melissa, then i think he chooses Jillian.

Will you be mine? Ok, get in line behind Agman.....

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-10-09, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD 2/09/2009**"
Just watched last nights episode. Glad to see he sent Naomi home but had enough class not to let her know it's because of her crazy family!

My recording cut out just as they were showing the previews for next week. Does anyone know what Melissa says to Jason in the previews? My recording cuts out just as she starts talking to him. Would love to know what is said.

She is still my front-runner and I think it will come down to she and Jillian, with Jason picking Melissa as 'the one'. Wonder if that is what Deanna talks to him about is Melissa?

I agree with MRC that Deanna's presence won't be a big deal and is all just hype. If they haven't brought her back by now, it's really going to boil down to just a consultation, I believe.

awesome sig pic created by syren

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-11-09, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD 2/09/2009**"
"Hector loves Jesus" that just cracked me up!!

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-09, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD 2/09/2009**"
I believe Jillian's hometown date was the most successful. But Jason seems head over heels for Melissa and nothing is going to change that. Naomi's family seemed to make Jason uncomfortable. I believe it only made it easier for Jason to send her home. Molly is coming off as a bit of a snob. I did not see the chemistry between Jason and Molly.

Jason completely lights up when he talks to or about Melissa. She is clearly the one he wants. And that is also the reason he was upset he didn't get to meet her family. But for all we know they might have met off camera. But it seems more dramatic if we think it never happened.

I have often thought that the person that finishes in second place is not always the one that the Bachelor/Bachelorette likes second best. Several times it seems the second fave is let go in 3rd place to keep from breaking their heart at the Final Rose Ceremony. I think this might be our reason that Jillian may leave in 3rd place. Jason would rather Molly be the one he has to turn down at the end. He doesn't want to hurt Jillian anymore. And it was interesting that Molly's dad told her not to cry in the limo if she doesn't win. Finishing 2nd place really seems to be the hardest place to end up. Why put someone you care about alot thru that. Pick someone that you think can take it or really wasn't in the show for the right reason anyway. Molly seems that person to me.

02-10-09, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD 2/09/2009**"
I absolutely agree with your assessment of the FRC.

A Slice of Manga

Aurora80 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-10-09, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aurora80 Click to send private message to Aurora80 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD 2/09/2009**"
So honestly you don't think Jillian has a chance? I think they click,, I'm not too fond of Molly for some reason, glad Naomi is gone she seemed Immature to me too. I was really sad when he left Stephanie go but I can tell they didn't click.. I cried when they had that date for her daughter Birthday.. Now Melissa wow I like her but I kind of feel that it was odd about the whole friend thing not knowing about him and then her parents not comfortable about meeting him. I am so happy that there was this thread because our channel messed up right after the Grandma talking to Jason (Jillian's Grandma) I was so pist... So pist that I dreamt about Jason lol....

02-10-09, 01:24 PM (EST)
8. "RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD 2/09/2009**"
I meant Loree's general assessment that the F2 often has someone who was actually the third-best, but was kept to let someone else go sooner to avoid more heartbreak.

A Slice of Manga

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-10-09, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: *** EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD 2/09/2009**"
You may be right -- he might've met the family off camera, but it doesn't seem that way from the previews of next week.

I also agree that Melissa's the one Jason picks. I like her so I hope he picks her.

Belle Book

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •