The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Post Feb 2 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-09, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Post Feb 2 Episode"
This series of the Bachelor is different in ways that I can not help but notice, besides the fact that Jason is a single dad. This season he seems to really be into the handful of girls that are left....moreso than the bachelor/bachelorette was in seasons past.

I think he did make the right decision last night. As he noted, I think he did have special feelings for Stephanie, but as most have noted, they did not have the chemistry. I thought she was a classy girl and the show did feature her. He was right with his decision to let her go, it would not have been fair to her to have kept her. Interesting that she noted that Naomi was not right for Jason...I have to agree, but I don't know her like Stephanie does.

As for the four that remain. It was interesting that he noted of them all, Jillian had noted that she was there for the adventure, originally, and he needed to know how she felt now. She convinced him that she was falling for him. Naomi was quite frank with him as well.

So, because he had questions for Jillian and Naomi, are they on the back burner, leaving Molly and Melanie the forerunners? I think the editors are doing a great job of hiding the one that Jason really is drawn to this season....or is he really into them all?

At this point, I think that Melissa is the most sincere about becoming a mother so soon, I am not as convinced regarding the others....

Now, what on earth is going to happen with the family visits next week? Very interesting that Jason pinpointed this particular week as the pivotal point, where the feelings really come out. It appears that Mel's family is refusing to meet him, how will he read that, she seems distraught. Naomi's family seem like a bunch of dingbats, hope he realizes that apples don't fall far from the tree...

I think he'll have a fabulous time with Jillian up in Canada, but now we hear that her mother has suffered from depression for 15 years...yikes, that would definately scare me, as that could be familial, but if I had sincere feelings for Jillian, I do NOT think it would deter me.

I think he'll handle Molly's family well as well...

When is Deanna coming?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Post Feb 2 Episode samboohoo 02-03-09 1
   RE: Post Feb 2 Episode mrc 02-03-09 3
       RE: Post Feb 2 Episode samboohoo 02-03-09 5
           RE: Post Feb 2 Episode mrc 02-03-09 6
       RE: Post Feb 2 Episode plefev 02-03-09 14
   RE: Post Feb 2 Episode jbug 02-03-09 4
   RE: Post Feb 2 Episode Angelflutter 02-08-09 27
 Shannon samboohoo 02-03-09 2
 RE: Post Feb 2 Episode Flowerpower 02-03-09 7
   RE: Post Feb 2 Episode jbug 02-03-09 8
   RE: Post Feb 2 Episode bdemoney 02-03-09 9
   RE: Post Feb 2 Episode Loree 02-03-09 11
 RE: Post Feb 2 Episode Belle Book 02-03-09 10
   RE: Post Feb 2 Episode flystorms 02-03-09 12
       RE: Post Feb 2 Episode woiwod 02-03-09 13
       RE: Post Feb 2 Episode Belle Book 02-04-09 15
           RE: Post Feb 2 Episode Loree 02-04-09 16
               RE: Post Feb 2 Episode Flowerpower 02-04-09 17
                   RE: Post Feb 2 Episode Loree 02-05-09 19
                       RE: Post Feb 2 Episode Flowerpower 02-06-09 21
                           RE: Post Feb 2 Episode KoalaChick 02-06-09 22
                               RE: Post Feb 2 Episode Loree 02-07-09 23
                                   RE: Post Feb 2 Episode Belle Book 02-07-09 24
                                       RE: Post Feb 2 Episode Loree 02-08-09 25
                                           RE: Post Feb 2 Episode Belle Book 02-08-09 26
               RE: Post Feb 2 Episode Belle Book 02-04-09 18
                   RE: Post Feb 2 Episode aggie1286 02-05-09 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-09, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
I only saw the very end last night. I tried to watch this season, but there was just something in that first show about these women that drove me away.

Is Naomi the one with the chunk of hair hanging down in her eyes? The one with the bird situation next week?

I was surprised that Stephanie made it past the first round. I never saw "chemistry" there. I thought she was sweet, but not for him. I wouldn't be surprised to see her as the next bachelorette.

Jillian seemed to career-minded to me at the beginning.

I like Molly. I hope he likes Molly.

*smooches Agman*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-09, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
If Steph is the next Bachelorette, just shoot me now.

Molly took the "walk of shame." She doesn't deserve Jason. </fan girl jealousy> I think she and Melissa will be the final two.

I like Melissa. She strikes me as the one most ready to become a mom immediately. But I think Jason chooses Molly. She has had a strong edit.

A Slice of Manga

02-03-09, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
Walk of shame? And bragged about it, yes? Hmm, this could change my opinion. How mature is that, which brings me to my original post about the cast in the first place.

Is Melissa the cheerleader?

*smooches Agman*

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-09, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
Melissa is the cheerleader.

Arkified

plefev 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-03-09, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail plefev Click to send private message to plefev Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
I agree, I just can't see Stephanie being the next one...she just is abit too old...hate to say it and I'm older than her. LOL
but I can't see her making and and playing the game with 15 guys...just wouldn't be good tv...I like her alot but not as the Bachelorette

I am a huge Melissa fan...the chemistry between them is undeniable....I will be shocked if he doesn't pick her...

Naomi drives me crazy. I'm sure she's nice but just don't believe her...

Jillian and Molly are nice but I'm still for Melissa

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-09, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
So I'm not the only one who thinks Naomi needs to go to a good hair stylist? No matter if her hair is up or down, it looks terrible! When down, the cut looks like my 2 years old great niece cut it! When up? That piece hanging down in her face is terrible! Even Jason has to keep pushing it back so he can see her. Something about Naomi I don't like. Too immature I think.

Jillian has had so little camera time - at least compared to others - or at least I haven't noticed her - till now. So can he be sure it's no longer just an adventure for her?

Molly? well, I just get a not so good vibe from Molly. More immaturity probably.

Melissa is my favorite. She seems so down to earth and sincere. Hopefully Jason will find a way to meet her parents off camera. I can understand some people not wanting all that exposure.

That brings up another thought. Seems all these bachelors & bachelorettes and their families live in pretty nice homes. Is that something they check out before they pick them to be on the show? Does someone go in and help decorate and/or clean up their houses before the cameras show up?
What if one of them or their parents lived in a mobile home - or in an old house - not a mansion old house - just an old house.
(This could be said for the Biggest Loser, and other reality shows.)

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Angelflutter 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-08-09, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelflutter Click to send private message to Angelflutter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
With attentions going towards her daughter, I am positive that dating is a difficult situation for Stephanie. I think it would be absolutely wonderful for her to be the next bachelorette. I really like Sephanie as well. But unfortunately, I didn't really see the chemistry there either. Stephanies story is soo tragic. I wish her nothing but happiness. She is amazing inside and out and I would love to be her friend. Personal note to Stephanie - The way you handled yourself through the show and at elimination was remarkable - maybe others should take lessons in grace and maturity.

02-03-09, 09:34 AM (EST)
2. "Shannon"
I know she is gone. But wasn't there a desparate, clingy-type Shannon in the very first Bachelor with Alex?

*smooches Agman*

02-03-09, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
Totally agree, regarding Naomi's hair.

Does anyone feel like the girls are bonding far more together than in previous seasons...sometimes I think they like each other more than they do Jason...

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-09, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
I've noticed that too. When Naomi finally got her one-on-one and one of the others girls said to her "You really needed that time" or something like that - like they were happy she got the time with him. I've caught lots of comments where they seem to be supporting each other. It seems odd when they are actually competing against each other for this man!

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-03-09, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
I have to agree with a lot of what everyone has posted so far.

I feel Melissa is the strong front-runner and am not sure if it will be Molly or Jillian who makes it to the final two with her.

I am also wondering when Deanna is finally going to appear!! They showed her on the previews for the entire season and still no appearance by her! Maybe she shows up once he's down to the final two?

Oh, and I've always wondered about the contestant's parents houses being so nice. Don't any of them live in trailer parks or run-down homes?! Maybe you have to have rich parents to qualify to date the bachelor? What's up, no equal opportunity?

awesome sig pic created by syren

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-09, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
I think this final 5 get along better than any F5 I can remember. I guess that does say something about Jason that he was able to weed out the nasty ones.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-03-09, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
I'm not surprised that Stephanie is gone. Although she's really nice and sweet, there really was no chemistry. Sure, chemistry isn't the only thing you need in a romantic relationship or a marriage, but it certainly helps.

I think Naomi's going home next week, and then most likely Jillian although there's an outside shot Molly goes home after the Fantasy Dates. Melissa's got an inside track to the finals, with either Jillian or (more likely) Molly going with her.

If Molly goes to the finals with Melissa, I think Molly's going to get the bad news. The early editing shots of Jason proposing indicates that he's proposing to a brunette and Molly doesn't have really dark hair.

Belle Book

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-03-09, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
I'm really thinking it will be Melissa and Jillian in the end. He seems to have genuine connections with both of them and they're both more mature that those remaining.

Did you see the way his eyes twinkled when he kissed Melissa on the lips when she accepted his rose. I think she's our girl...or his rather.

The only other one he kissed on the lips was Jillian. The other two, he barely had eye contact with and only kissed on the cheek.

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-03-09, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
I hope he sends Molly and Naomi home. They both seem like nice girls but not very mature. I hope he ends up with Jillian, she is much more mature than any of them and she is lots of fun but also has a good head on her shoulders.

02-04-09, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
Well it could be Melissa and Jillian in the finale. I just know Melissa has a one-way track to the finale -- but not who else is going with her.

And yes, I think Melissa will be the girl Jason chooses. I like her best, so I'd be happy if he chose her.

Belle Book

02-04-09, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
The final 3 overnight dates are in New Zealand and the final rose ceremony is also in NZ. The dates are in the southern part and the final rose ceremony is in the north. I have seen the photos that match with the background of the area so I know who is in the final 3 and final 2. And I have thought for weeks that Melissa is the one Jason picks.

02-04-09, 06:14 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
Hiya Loree: Do you have a link to the photos for those of us that would like to see???

Thanks,

fp

02-05-09, 11:36 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-09 AT 11:38 AM (EST)

The photos and info are posted at the FORT site. They are under spoiler and speculation.

02-06-09, 05:52 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"

Do you have a URL address or link to the FORT site?? Thanks!

KoalaChick 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-09, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-09 AT 07:29 PM (EST)

It's fans of reality tv dot com

ETA squished all together.

02-07-09, 12:40 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
Yes, that's it. FORT stands for Fans of Reality Tv. But this site does not recognize it's link for obvious reasons.

02-07-09, 03:35 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
I'm a newbie, so the reasons why this site doesn't recognize it's link isn't obvious to me.

Belle Book

02-08-09, 09:05 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
Well it is another reality message board site. It is like posting the competition's address.

02-08-09, 11:33 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
Ah, I see. I should've figured that out. Thanks.

Belle Book

02-04-09, 07:02 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
I agree with Flowerpower -- I saw the photos of who is in the Final 3 elsewhere, so I know who's in the Final 3 (and I won't tell until you do), but I don't know who's in the Final 2. Well, I'm convinced that Melissa's in the Final 2, but I don't know who's with her. So I'd really like to know who's in the Final 2 besides (presumably) Melissa.

Belle Book

aggie1286 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-05-09, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aggie1286 Click to send private message to aggie1286 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Post Feb 2 Episode"
Naomi needs to go next! Did anybody else catch his face when they were laying down together and she said that her plans are to adopt children some day? He looked so annoyed, I actually paused the TV just to get a better look! It seems like she has a retainer or something in her mouth because she seems to talk funny. I agree with everyone about Stephanie. I think she is by far the classiest woman I have seen on any of the seasons but they had NO chemistry!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •