The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
ABC made a Bad choice/do you think they alternate and inserted new scenes
Do you think someone crying on the balcony could do such a quick about/face and joyously give a ring and propose? Da Do you think the expre
Hairdresser
0 messages
03-04-09 03:23 PM
After the Rose 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread.
Please keep all discussion of ABC wringing as much drama as possible out of this season of the Bachelor on this thread and this thread only until afte
Snidget
14 messages
03-04-09 03:02 PM
Melissa's the best choice!!
Jason, you are apparently clueless. Considering you have a son, what kind of example are you? Melissa was the best choice, for a family. And
Angelic_786
0 messages
03-04-09 01:15 PM
You sold your soul!
Both the network and Jason are guilty of pandering to ratings. Jason, though I accept his right to change his mind, had no right to "dump" th
connieL
2 messages
03-04-09 10:02 AM
fickled
I am excited to see a man who does not know what he wants. Ususally we see woman. Flipflop, ten to one he cannot get along with Molly either. Realit
ole schoole
0 messages
03-03-09 10:24 PM
Jason
You really need to get some therapy. Molly should also if she takes you back. How could you do that to Melissa on national TV???? Very immatur
girwin
0 messages
03-03-09 10:16 PM
Jason
what a joke...only words in his vocabulary is amazing...and those big lips kissing and then all the crying...lmao...if i were him i would be so so emb
Tantuck2
0 messages
03-03-09 08:43 PM
Jason Was Right
Marriageis a partnership and it takes a lot of work from both parties to have a successful one. I think Jason ended it with Melissa since she obviousl
CSHS79
2 messages
03-03-09 08:20 PM
catch me up
Catch me up....does anyone know why he and his 'x' divorced? I admit it - Jason had me fooled. I figured that Molly would resist his charm for
sunnysouth
1 messages
03-03-09 07:31 PM
Bachelor The ring
She should have kept the ring. A girl should never give back diamonds. But then again Jason likes to give jewelry and then take it back. Remember the
GPaul
2 messages
03-03-09 07:01 PM
Jason really disappointed me
OMG...Jason did an awful thing to Mel. I was rooting for her the entire show. Poor Molly too for ending up with him. I actually like Jason in the b
RealityCheckfor Jason
0 messages
03-03-09 04:35 PM
Jason
I never had watched this show, howver, I thought Jason was hot and started to watch in the last month. I have alwasys liked Melissa, she is fun
LaurieB
0 messages
03-03-09 03:50 PM
FANTASY OR FAIRYTALE?
C'mon, last night's finale is why it's called reality. I thought it was real and hey it held my attention. If you want a fairytale--------go a
Sweethonesty0054
0 messages
03-03-09 03:50 PM
The Bachelor
Does either of these women have any brains? The minute he said I have fallen in love with two different women. I would have said you need to figure
GPaul
1 messages
03-03-09 03:32 PM
Stephanie
I'm sorry - and don't mean to be a hater. BUT... is there anyone else here who thinks Stephanie is closer to 50 than 30? She has
Azie4
5 messages
03-03-09 03:14 PM
Bachlor
What a jerk, and I wasn't alone with this sentiment, as soon as he dumped Melissa my girlfriends all started texting me. We SO wanted Molly to
Roni518
0 messages
03-03-09 01:56 PM
Cheatin' Heart
I feel if Jason would have proposed to Molly, he would have been having thoughts about Melissa....how would it have been with Melissa? Because he
sunnysouth
1 messages
03-03-09 01:46 PM
Bachelor Jason Mesnick
I think this show is so fake. How in the hell does someone develop feelings in a short time. Jason wants to find a good mentor for his son however b
Lap2009
3 messages
03-03-09 10:29 AM
Theory: Jason gets back together with his ex-wife
I posted this idea about a week ago on the YouTube video about the pinky ring. I tried (repeatedly) to post it on the Bachelor boards but couldn%
3analysts
5 messages
03-03-09 10:29 AM
The Bachelor
I bet Jason walks away from both of his choices. Do you think DeAnna will show up or just another ploy to make you watch?
RunawayBride2
0 messages
03-02-09 05:26 PM
BLOGGERS, PLEASE READ
This site is a discussion forum. If you are simply posting here to plug your own site/blog, your posts will be deleted and your posting privilege
Bebo
1 messages
03-02-09 02:49 PM
The Entire ATFR 1 and 2 Spoiler
Warning...do not read unless you really want to know... Taken from Reality Steve's site, here is his spoiler of what is to
bdemoney
0 messages
03-01-09 03:17 PM
OMG - Could Reality Steve be right? [View All]
HUGE spoiler - if true, it's very sad! As of late tonight... realitysteve.com is reporting that yes, Jason picks Melissa but drops her at the
LeftPinky
32 messages
03-01-09 02:49 PM
The women tell all 2/23
A question about the camera showing the audience. Not trying to spoil anything here. I'm sure there will be lots to talk about from
jbug
12 messages
02-25-09 01:18 PM
2/16 Ep & Upcoming Previews
If you haven't watched last night's episode yet, don't read any further!!!!! ****** ******%2
jbug
20 messages
02-18-09 07:22 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •