The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Can't wait for Emily
Batting her big eyes, using her southern belle charms. I can only imagine the guys fighting over her during her season. A lot of the guys during t
JoeGazillionaire
19 messages
08-18-11 07:21 AM
Would you drive a Bentley?
If so, where would you like to drive it to? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/48dfe4d259f93962.gif%0
Estee
4 messages
08-10-11 07:52 AM
The Men Tell All
Watched this show tonight, and it should come as no surprise to anybody that Bentley didn't have the balls to show up. Probably not a bad move on
Round Robin
19 messages
08-08-11 07:37 AM
Season finale
Well, no surprises to wrap up the season. We saw it coming, with Ben's rejection and Ashley accepting J.P.'s proposal. Ashley's s
cahaya
20 messages
08-06-11 07:20 PM
Bachelor Finale
I believe Ashley may have lead Ben on a bit. He honestly thought he was going to get picked, and had the most genuine reaction in all of Bachelor hi
bachelorexpert
0 messages
08-04-11 08:13 AM
Bachelorette Disney Princes?
Thought this was pretty cute. The final 2 guys as Disney Princes are up on Hulu http://www.hulu.com/watch/264023/the-mo- ning-af
nyhartp
0 messages
08-01-11 02:45 PM
Final Three Two
The Rose ceremony becomes a non-ceremony as Constantine bows himself out and Ashley while appreciates Ryan making a surprise appearance, she sends h
cahaya
15 messages
07-27-11 02:22 PM
Final 4 Hometown Visits [View All]
That's right. You've never seen me post in this forum before. One good reason why is because I've never seen this show before! Someone (quer
cahaya
40 messages
07-26-11 07:25 PM
Who they should cast as a future bachelorette or bachelor contestant
Devin Grisson from Sweet Home Alabama. Holy cow. The guys were already getting into fist fights over her. I can't believe that she was cast in th
JoeGazillionaire
2 messages
07-22-11 04:50 PM
the Final Four [View All]
was the schedule off time or something? I had this recording & was watching as it was still recording; then? my recording ended as they
jbug
23 messages
07-15-11 01:06 PM
The southern Bachelorette "Sweet Home Alabama" Premieres Thursday 9/8c on CMT
The Sweet Home Alabama trailer is up: http://glassmanmedia.com/sweethomealaba- a What do you guys think? Do you have
SweetHomeAlabamaCMT
0 messages
07-12-11 04:13 PM
Jake, you little DAW you.
Not only has he signed up for still another reality show, but it looks like they let him compose his very own biography page for the cast list.%0
Estee
6 messages
07-11-11 10:25 AM
The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 6 - The Return of Bentley
And hopefully the last we hear of him until "The Men Tell All" and "After the Final Rose." First thing. Could Ashley's jeans hav
samboohoo
18 messages
07-08-11 04:23 AM
The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 5 [View All]
Bentley blah blah blech. Has there ever been a worse rose-pinner than Ashley on those dates? They are always crooked or about to fall off
mrc
25 messages
06-24-11 04:58 AM
Chris Harrison Throws Ashley Under the Bus
I don't know that I remember CH talking about another Bachelorette like he does Ashley. http://bit.ly/mH9rdZ http:%2
mrc
3 messages
06-23-11 01:23 AM
The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4 [View All]
Ashley kissing everybody. I'm so proud of my girls - they both commented at different times that it was really gross that she was kissing
sharnina
28 messages
06-20-11 10:29 PM
Bachelor Pad 2
Reported cast list: Jake Pavelka Vienna Girardi Rozlyn Papa Holly Durst Michael Stagliano (Holly & Michael recent
mrc
6 messages
06-14-11 11:25 PM
The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 3
In which Bentley acts like a d-bag.
mrc
16 messages
06-13-11 11:28 AM
Cast To Lose: Bachelor(ette) edition.
In your opinion, of the initial twenty-five people each single gets to choose from, how many were specifically chosen by the casting department ju
Estee
5 messages
06-11-11 09:24 AM
Maks?
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/maks- m-chmerkovskiy-still-single-after-starring-on-ukrainian-bachelor-12358.php His last comm
jbug
1 messages
06-11-11 02:40 AM
The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 2 [View All]
Haven't watched it yet, but I'll be back to snark later.
mrc
22 messages
06-03-11 02:53 AM
The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 1 [View All]
So much for not watching. :) I've seen the first hour. I think she probably has a cuter crop than Ali did. So far I like West and
samboohoo
21 messages
05-27-11 11:41 AM
Just a little bit of break-up editing required.
[i]ABC reportedly called Maynard on April 13 to remind her of her contractual obligations and encourage her to stay with Womack, as they pride t
Estee
9 messages
05-25-11 03:35 AM
Ashley's bachelors
Saw a pic in the TV Guide of Ashley with all her bachelors. Good Lord, what a bunch of 3 dollar bills! Every one of those clowns looks as phony as
Round Robin
7 messages
05-16-11 10:26 AM
Tabloid reads: Brad and emily talking baby
Ok...I know tabloids really print some completely retarted things to get people to grab them and read. But who in thier right mind would BELIEVE for a
misspiggy
8 messages
04-05-11 09:02 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (1017)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •