The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-31-11, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 2"
Haven't watched it yet, but I'll be back to snark later.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... jbug 05-31-11 1
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Loree 05-31-11 2
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Ants 06-01-11 9
 Of course, this comes from the Wors... Estee 05-31-11 3
   RE: Of course, this comes from the ... Belle Book 05-31-11 4
       RE: Of course, this comes from the ... Estee 05-31-11 5
           RE: Of course, this comes from the ... Round Robin 06-01-11 6
               RE: Of course, this comes from the ... Round Robin 06-01-11 7
                   RE: Of course, this comes from the ... Loree 06-01-11 8
                       RE: Of course, this comes from the ... Round Robin 06-02-11 17
                           It's a campaign tactic. Estee 06-02-11 18
                               RE: It's a campaign tactic. Round Robin 06-03-11 20
 So far . . . samboohoo 06-01-11 10
   Tickle my mrc 06-01-11 11
       RE: Tickle my samboohoo 06-01-11 14
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... mrc 06-01-11 12
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... samboohoo 06-01-11 13
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Estee 06-01-11 15
           RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... samboohoo 06-01-11 16
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... jbug 06-02-11 19
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Round Robin 06-03-11 21
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Round Robin 06-03-11 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-11, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 2"
and apparently Ashley never watched any previous seasons! LOL
If she had, she'd know there was at least one guy who was not there for the "right reasons" ie "her".
Why even take a chance of falling for a guy that you've been told was no good?
silly girl....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-11, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 2"
Ashley should have told Jeff to take his mask off if he wanted her to pin the rose on him. It has gone on long enough.

Ashley is obviously sexually attracted to the bad boy. And Bentley is her bad boy. She just wants to crawl all over him. Her begging him to stay was just sad. Even if he wasn't telling us how much he doesn't care about her. It would still be sad.

This season has more sob stories than usual. I am surprised they didn't have West tell Ashley more about his wife's death. Probably worried it would scare her away. Some of her family still thinks he got away with murder.

They need to boot more men. I still don't remember half their names.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-01-11, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 2"
>
>
>
>Her begging him to stay
>was just sad.
>
>

You are so right about this. I like her, but I really felt disgusted with that. Very sad, pathetic.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-11, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Of course, this comes from the Worst Host Ever."
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bentley-williams-worst-bachelorette-bachelor-ever-chris-harrison-says-12341.php

Notes for Chris:

1. You cast him.
2. You cast him hoping this would happen.
3. You are desperately trying to cover up your own part in this sickness.
4. You are not succeeding.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-31-11, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Of course, this comes from the Worst Host Ever."
Does Chris have a role in casting? The reason why I asked is because I think the casting people were the ones responsible for casting Bentley -- and they cast him hoping that he or some other guy would be the worst guy on the Bachelorette ever. If Chris has a role in casting, then you can blame him.

05-31-11, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Of course, this comes from the Worst Host Ever."
If the Bachelorette needs to blow her nose, Chris has a role in hiding all the tissues.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-01-11, 03:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Of course, this comes from the Worst Host Ever."
Chris is a spineless d#ck. All he gives a sh#t about is keeping his job, and he'll sh#t all over anybody, bachelors and bachelorettes included, and/or let anybody do the same to him, if it means he keeps getting his big paycheck. Then when it's all over he moves in with the cheap shots even if he himself had a part in a situation. They might not show it, but I'd love to see somebody he's put the mouth on or helped crap on come back on Bachelor Pad for no other purpose than to knock him out or slap the snot out of him. The spineless weasel deserves it. Another phony if I ever saw one.

06-01-11, 04:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Of course, this comes from the Worst Host Ever."
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-11 AT 04:55 AM (EST)

I just read what Chris said about Bentley. Well, Chris, if you knew how much a ba$tard Bentley was, then WHY THE $#@! didn't you kick his @$$ off the damn show before he could do that to Ashley? Chris, you make me ill.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-11, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Of course, this comes from the Worst Host Ever."
Chris had no problem kicking off Rozlyn. So he can interfere if he wants. But he likes the drama Bentley brings. At this point Bentley seems slightly better than Chris. At least with Bentley we know what we are getting. Chris is still hiding behind his job.

06-02-11, 00:25 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Of course, this comes from the Worst Host Ever."
Yeah, that lowlife piece of sh#t always hides behind his job. There comes a time, though, when doing the decent thing needs to start outweighing producer's wishes and ratings and all that other happy horsesh#t. Having a young woman get her heart broken and feelings hurt ought to outweigh the mouse's bloody precious ratings, and the fact that it doesn't makes the producers no better than those sleazeballs who run Big Brother. From reading Chris it seems that they damn near lost Ashley and had to abort the whole damn series over this, and it would have served the sons of b#tches right if they would have.

06-02-11, 06:55 AM (EST)
18. "It's a campaign tactic."
When challenged, repeat the same lies, only louder.

http://tinyurl.com/3vm7a5w

Gee, it's almost as if someone might have three seconds of footage which make him look sort of bad.

"We cut all the rules out of the show a long time ago." And giving a damn went years before that.

06-03-11, 02:01 AM (EST)
20. "RE: It's a campaign tactic."
Giving a damn went before the heartless ba$tard$ ever got started. As for repeating the same bullsh#t over and over,the fact that it's even happening in this case tells me they have a pretty touchy PR mess on their hands, one that could have blown up into a major disaster if Ashley had quit the show after Bentley left. One wonders what she thought when the things Bentley said were actually shown on TV and what she might have said to Chris and/or the producers after that stuff was shown. I'd have had a thing or 2 to say if I were in her shoes.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-11, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "So far . . . "
Have to watch in bits and pieces.

I am up to William taking her away and kissing her at the party while The Mask looks down. I had to stop there for more than one reason. I liked William up until this point. I think he is so darn cute. I thought their date was a little goofy, but I still liked him. Until the moment he interrupted Nick & Ashley. Not that I like Nick (he reminds me of The Hair (Craig) from Ali's season), but at that moment William reminded me a lot of Jake. Bleh. Hopefully he's redeemable. Since there was no ab shot to save him, I turned it off.

Bentley: Another bleh. What a jerk. And what was it that he wanted Ashley to tickle? I played it back a couple of times and couldn't make it out. Looked like "butthole." I know she was warned about him, so I really feel no sympathy on anything that happens from her keeping him around. I do wonder if part of it is that she's just so caught up in being the Bachelorette that she thinks she can really change him or woo him.

West: I like him, but he seems a little intense.

Ryan P: I really like him.

Mickey: I liked him better on the date than on the first night.

Ashley: I don't recall her being as fit during Brad's season. I wonder if she went double-time to get ready for this season. I know she was in good shape, I just don't recall her abs being so defined.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

06-01-11, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Tickle my"
pickle.

A PATCH of banana skin
It's all that Dr. Seuss.

06-01-11, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Tickle my"
Oh my. I peg him for a guirkin.

06-01-11, 02:26 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 2"
There's a whole lotta dumb this season. I'm not the least bit interested in Ashley, much less most of these guys.

I'm going to predict (spoiler-free) that West, William, and the Solar Energy Guy are final three, with Solar Energy Guy winning over William.

A Slice of Manga

06-01-11, 02:42 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 2"
I'd take that final 3 - well except William at the moment. Love solar energy guy. I think that's Ryan P.

06-01-11, 02:52 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 2"
I would never pick a solar energy partner. They just can't go all night.

06-01-11, 03:12 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 2"
Yes, but you also don't need to worry about batteries.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-11, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 2"
every season this show gets dumber & dumber (hey! wasn't that a show all in it's own?)

How could one woman be so stoopid?
She was warned before she ever met the jerk.
I refuse to feel sorry for her in any way.

06-03-11, 02:11 AM (EST)
21. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 2"
I feel sorry for her from this standpoint: If this jerkwad was so effing bad that they felt the need to warn her about him, then they should have removed the sonofab#tch from the show as soon as they knew he was bad news. If it was too late to replace him, it wouldn't have killed them to start with 24 guys instead of 25. The guy should have been yanked before she ever knew he even existed, then all that needless emotional upset would have been avoided.

06-03-11, 02:53 AM (EST)
22. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 2"
I just read the rest of that conference call stuff with Chris, and to say he's screwed and knows it would be a huge understatement. He's not gonna come out of this debacle looking good no matter what he does or what he says, and after they show the next ep Monday, the $hit he's gonna take over that will make an EF5 tornado seem mild by comparison. And I don't feel one bit sorry for the spineless idiot. But I feel sorry as hell for Ashley.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •