The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the Final Four"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-11, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"the Final Four"
was the schedule off time or something? I had this recording & was watching as it was still recording;
then? my recording ended as they were walking in = the last 5 - for the rose ceremony.

So, JP already had a rose;
who was sent home?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: the Final Four Ants 07-11-11 1
   RE: the Final Four Pamselfish 07-11-11 2
       RE: the Final Four LeftPinky 07-11-11 3
 RE: the Final Four samboohoo 07-12-11 4
 RE: the Final Four mrc 07-12-11 5
   RE: the Final Four samboohoo 07-12-11 7
       RE: the Final Four jbug 07-12-11 9
 RE: the Final Four Estee 07-12-11 6
   RE: the Final Four mrc 07-12-11 8
   RE: the Final Four Max Headroom 07-12-11 13
 RE: the Final Four SweetHomeAlabamaCMT 07-12-11 10
   RE: the Final Four jbug 07-12-11 11
       RE: the Final Four SweetHomeAlabamaCMT 07-12-11 12
           RE: the Final Four jbug 07-12-11 14
               RE: the Final Four SweetHomeAlabamaCMT 07-12-11 15
 Emily jbug 07-12-11 16
   RE: Emily qwertypie 07-12-11 17
       close jbug 07-13-11 18
           RE: close samboohoo 07-13-11 19
           RE: close qwertypie 07-14-11 21
               RE: close jbug 07-14-11 22
 RE: the Final Four Loree 07-13-11 20
   RE: the Final Four Pamselfish 07-15-11 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-11-11, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: the Final Four"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-11 AT 10:49 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-11-11 AT 10:47 PM (EST)

Ryan and Lucas went home. Ryan had his first ever one on one date with Ashley. Toward the end of it, she told him that she liked and respected him, etc, but she just didn't feel the romantic spark. She didn't want to force him to go through the rose ceremony when she was sure that's how she felt.

He was crushed. He had to walk off at about half way through the interview after he was let go. He composed himself and talked about how disappointed he was, how he wants to be a father, wants a happy marriage, etc.

Time came for the cocktail party before the rose ceremony, but Ashley told Chris that she'd already made up her mind and so wanted to skip the cocktail party and just go to the rose ceremony - 5 guys, one had to go home. It was down to Ames and Lucas. Lucas whispered to Ames, "Good luck, buddy." Ames replied, "Good luck to you."

She sent Lucas home. He was disappointed, but didn't take it as hard as Ryan did.

The long haired twins (Ben and Constantine) made it through with Ames and JP. They're all headed off for hometown dates next week.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-11-11, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: the Final Four"
The whole thing with Ryan "surprisingly" being sent home during his date just reeks of scripted drama. Because of it, Ryan got a very lengthy platform to show us all his vulnerabilities. She said she didn't want to put Ryan through the Rose Ceremony. Why didn't Lucas deserve the same consideration? Looks to me like this is all a set up to showcase Ryan to be a future Bachelor. The film snippets will be great background to introduce him during his season. So predictable.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-11-11, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: the Final Four"
I hope Ryan isn't the next bachelor, I find him somewhat creepy. He's so needy - he's like the bachelorettes with their biological clocks ticking. He'd be terrible TV.

Lucas is bland, he'd also be a poor bachelor. Time for some new blood!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-11, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: the Final Four"
I think the timing was off. I purposely delayed watching because I thought the Emily segment would be first. It wasn't. Then the show ended early so that they could do the Emily segment. Had they aired the Emily segment two weeks ago, it would have been more fun to see if Ashley's "Bentley" would have beaten out Emily's "You know."

Favorite clip of the night was the dog peeing on Constantine and Ashley's "love lantern."

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-11, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: the Final Four"
1. Definitely think Ryan is in running to be next Bachelor.

2. Constantine is the most realistic of these aspiring lovers, but I still find him boring.

3. JP: Hidden control issues or natural jealous reaction?

4. Ben didn't seem too offended by the wine comment.

5. I can't believe Ames made it this far. That's like me making it to the final 4.

6. Lucas=loser.

7. Has Ashley abandoned bras for the rest of the season?

A Slice of Manga

07-12-11, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: the Final Four"
I wasn't aware she knew what a bra was. Or relaxed-fit pants.

07-12-11, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: the Final Four"
It's not like she needs one, so...

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-11, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: the Final Four"
Has this basically turned into the season of Get It Over With Already? No one wants to know if Ashley finds True Bachelorette Love (breakup in three months or less or your money back), they just want the final credits to roll so everyone can stop pretending to care?

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-11, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: the Final Four"
Spot on.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-11, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: the Final Four"
Not having any interest in Ashley from the start, I suspected this entire season would be subtitled, "Let's Find the Next Bachelor from the Rejects". Can't say I'm surprised now.

SweetHomeAlabamaCMT 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-12-11, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SweetHomeAlabamaCMT Click to send private message to SweetHomeAlabamaCMT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: the Final Four"
Now that The Bachelorette is coming to an end, check out "Sweet Home Alabama" on CMT THURSDAY, 9/8c on CMT! Here's a sneak peek: http://bit.ly/ot2TrX

Like the show? Like the fan page: http://www.facebook.com/SweetHomeAlabamaCMT

07-12-11, 02:23 PM (EST)
11. "RE: the Final Four"
I saw that advertised. Wondering what the differences may be - or not.

Sliced Strait From the Heart

07-12-11, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SweetHomeAlabamaCMT Click to send private message to SweetHomeAlabamaCMT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: the Final Four"
The show is completely fresh, and Devin is HOT! Did you get a chance to check out the 3 minute promo?

07-12-11, 04:01 PM (EST)
14. "RE: the Final Four"
not yet;
there was one a few years back with a country guy - farmer? rancher? - who was looking for a wife.
It was fun to watch.

07-12-11, 04:08 PM (EST)
15. "RE: the Final Four"
Ok cool! If you have a chance, check out the 3 minute promo and post a comment with your HONEST opinion:

http://glassmanmedia.com/sweethomealabama

07-12-11, 09:09 PM (EST)
16. "Emily"
ok, I did get it all recorded after all;

was surprised at Emily's inability to make a sentence without saying 'you know' or 'and ummmmm'.
I even watched it a second time just to count the 'u nos'.
take a guess; come on' how many times did she say "you know" during her interview w/ Chris?

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-11, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Emily"
Last week Ashley said "Bentley" 52 times. Was it close to that?

07-13-11, 10:31 AM (EST)
18. "close"
you are hot hot hot!

07-13-11, 11:03 AM (EST)
19. "RE: close"
Both combined can't beat how many times I've asked myself why I'm wating this drek or how many times I've said OMG.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-11, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: close"
OK JBug, spill!

07-14-11, 09:49 AM (EST)
22. "RE: close"
49 times!
that I caught anyway. could have been more.
bet Chris was tired of hearing it.

There are times when saying "you know" is relevant to what one is saying. but not this much.....
she was very nervous tho.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-11, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: the Final Four"
The dog peeing on the love lantern kind of describes this season.

I still think of Constantine as the uglier version of Ben. And there is absolutely no chemistry between Constantine and Ashley. I think she is keeping him because she likes Ben and gets them mixed up and keeps the wrong one.

Ryan is definitely getting more camera time than deserved. Since they showed us one of the bachelors returns in one of the promos I am betting it is Ryan. He will have unfinished business. Plus he probably is high on their list of next Bachelors so he gets more camera time.

Why is Ames still around? Ashley keeping him is odd. I just find him odd looking.

How does Ashley get those jeans on or off? They are so tight around the ankle that she must do a strange dance to get them over her feet.

And dating Brad must really age a person. Emily looked about 10 years older than she did last time I saw her.

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-15-11, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: the Final Four"
On another board, someone remarked Ashley just seems to be going through the motions at this point. I think that's exactly what's going on. There's no doubt in my mind she's already decided who her pick is (Ben or JP), and must just want to be with that person. But she can't change the process at this point, so now she's just doing what she has to do (but not very well, even) for the cameras. She has to keep a certain number of men around each week, regardless of how she really feels. Ryan's big departure drama was staged and now will play well into a future Bachelor season. Lucas is just another conservative guy from Texas - there have been way too many of them already on previous seasons. A hometown date with him would be redundant and booooring. With Constantine we'll get some Greek culture excitement - that sounds fun and not overly used to this point. And Ames is definitely unique. I haven't watched all the seasons of the Bachelor/Bachelorette by any means, but I've never seen an Ivy League participant. Ames' international background seems very different. I'll be watching with curiousity what his family is like. Then we get to see Ben and his San Francisco vineyard, and New York City Joshua Paul. Not your run-of-the-mill lineup! I think this hometown episode sounds more interesting than most - which is what they undoubtedly going for. I bet it will be the best episode of the season, regardless of the outcome.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •