The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final Three Two"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-11, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final Three Two"
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-11 AT 01:19 AM (EST)

The Rose ceremony becomes a non-ceremony as Constantine bows himself out and, while Ashley appreciates Ryan making a surprise reappearance, she sends him off to disappear for good.

And on top of that, we get an interruption from the Rose Garden just as Constantine's outlook looks worse than the U.S. economy. To add insult to injury, a political Boehner isn't quite what the guys were looking for.

Which leaves us with Ben and J.P. for next week's finale.

I'm probably going to skip the drudgery of the rather pointless "Guys Tell All" (99% about themselves) special on Sunday and save the treat for the finale next Monday.

This week's recap here.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final Three Two qwertypie 07-26-11 1
 RE: Final Three Two Round Robin 07-26-11 2
   RE: Final Three Two cahaya 07-26-11 3
       RE: Final Three Two Estee 07-26-11 8
           RE: Final Three Two cahaya 07-26-11 9
 RE: Final Three Two jbug 07-26-11 4
   RE: Final Three Two cahaya 07-26-11 5
   RE: Final Three Two qwertypie 07-26-11 6
       RE: Final Three Two cahaya 07-26-11 7
       RE: Final Three Two samboohoo 07-26-11 10
           RE: Final Three Two sharnina 07-26-11 11
   RE: Final Three Two Pamselfish 07-27-11 14
 RE: Final Three Two Ants 07-26-11 12
   RE: Final Three Two Pamselfish 07-27-11 15
 RE: Final Three Two Pamselfish 07-27-11 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-11, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final Three Two"
Fantastic recap on your link. Thanks!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-26-11, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final Three Two"
Hell, the "Men Tell All" show is the only part of this bull$hit that interests me anymore. I'm curious to see if Bentley has the balls to show up after the $hit he pulled, what he says, and what the other guys say about him. And I'm mildly curious to see what kind of reaction William gets after the way he roasted Ashley. But after the rumors I read about the guy she eventually picks, the finale and "Final Rose" show don't interest me at all.

07-26-11, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final Three Two"
Rumors have it that Bentley doesn't show up.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-11, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Final Three Two"
He's too busy starring in the next season.

07-26-11, 03:47 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Final Three Two"
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-11 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

Although Bentley won't be in Bachelor Pad 2 (contrary to earlier rumors), Ames will be (ABC bios). Then again, Bentley might just decide to try to show up if he can get past security.

However, there are some sites up where readers can vote whether Bentley boy should be in the next season of The Bachelor.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-11, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final Three Two"
The bachelorette expects all 3 (or more) bachelors to fall madly in love with her.
And? to express that undying and forever love to her.
Even knowing that every bachelor will get his heart broken - except one.
I still don't get that part.

And? I don't get how each man can fall into bed with her knowing either that another had already been there the night before or that another will be there the next night.
Or for that matter, how SHE can.

Hats off to Constantine for taking the high road in that.

07-26-11, 01:26 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Final Three Two"
Yeah. While it might seem Ok for her, I sure wouldn't want to fall for a gal who had two other guys who have already fallen for her and who fell (or will soon fall) with her in the sack! I guess Constantine is as old fashioned as we are, hmmm?

This is one reason why I never really got into these kind of shows. I read, though, that in the upcoming Bachelor Pad, they're segregating the gals and the guys, limiting them to smoochy-coochy but no hanky-panky.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-11, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Final Three Two"
Haven't watched the ep yet, but many of the former bachelor/ettes swear that no nookie took place on the overnights. YMMV

07-26-11, 02:00 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Final Three Two"
It's left up to our imagination after the cameras withdraw. There's really no telling, unless somebody is telling!

I don't have a clue either way.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-11, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Final Three Two"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-11 AT 10:12 AM (EST)

I'm pretty certain got some. He almost didn't wait for the cameras to leave the suite.

Her kisses with Ben are very different than her kisses with JP. Heck, I wanna kiss JP.

For someone who says she fell early, she sure was having a LOT of fun with Ben on that boat. Especially during the outtakes at the end where they were clearly trashed and talking about their feet. That was actually pretty funny. I would have rather seen that than any of the rest of her date with Ben.

ETF: changed JP to Ben regarding the outtakes.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-26-11, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Final Three Two"
Yeah, the sun-tan lotion business was pretty risky.

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-27-11, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Final Three Two"
I agree completely.
I stopped watching this show years ago for the same reasons you mentioned above. It really does stretch believability. The fact that the show is even still on the air amazed me enough to tune in again to see if it had changed. The only thing I see different is now they have a huge travel budget, and the forced scripted drama (i.e. Bently)has gotten stupidly ridiculous. The silly Millionaire Matchmaker is now more about finding love than this show.
If I'm going to watch a scripted drama, I want trained actors.
So glad it's almost over.

And no matter how much effort (and money - flying him to Fiji) they are putting in trying to get us interested in Ryan being the next Bachelor. No Way. Ho-Hum.

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-26-11, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Final Three Two"
I can't wait for the MTA. Should be lots of fun.

I still don't get Ashley's physical attraction to Ben and Constantine. Maybe they're just not photogenic. I don't even get the emotional attraction to Constantine - seemed like he was phoning it in for the past few weeks.

07-27-11, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Final Three Two"
Good way to put it...he has been just phoning it in...but Ashley kept choosing him.
So he stayed around long enough to get the international publicity for his restaurant. Then he hung up the phone with a touch of class.
He can return to his family and community down in Georgia with no regrets. Good for him.

07-27-11, 01:56 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Final Three Two"
This is the first Bachelor/Bachelorette that I've tuned into in years, so maybe there's been a slow transition to this in my absence, but I'm always surprised when Ashley talks with such certainty about being engaged at the end of the show. Is that now a requirement for the guy/girl left at the end with the final rose? In the beginning that was always part of the draw of the final show....who got the last rose....and....was a poposal going to happen? On those very first seasons, one of the filmed scenes was always the final 2 bachelors going to a jewelers to pick put a ring at the show's expense. Even then, a proposal did not always happen.

Even in this episode, Ashley excitely says to Chris H, "By next week I'll be engaged!" Again - how does she know that? It seems like such a strange statement to make. How can she be so sure the the guy she gives the final rose to will propose? Is she planning on doing the proposing? Even in that scenario, how can she be so sure it will be accepted? They've only known each other for a few weeks in on-camera, unrealistic circumstances....hardly enough to base a true engagement on.

I just remember in other seasons the word "maybe" or "hopefully" was always used in conjunction with the word "engagement". Not this time. I don't get her.

And really, her sun tan lotion behavior with Ben while staddling him in a small bikini was pretty disgusting for someone who is planning on being engaged to another man in a few days.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •