The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-13-11, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
Ashley kissing everybody.

I'm so proud of my girls - they both commented at different times that it was really gross that she was kissing all the guys in the same night. Just hang on to that thought, girls.

Love each other as if your life depended on it. Love makes up for practically anything.
1 Peter 4:8 (The Message)

Shar's World

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... melaniekaye 06-14-11 1
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Round Robin 06-14-11 2
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... melaniekaye 06-14-11 4
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... qwertypie 06-14-11 3
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... melaniekaye 06-14-11 5
           RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... melaniekaye 06-20-11 27
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Ants 06-14-11 6
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... melaniekaye 06-14-11 7
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... melaniekaye 06-20-11 28
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Loree 06-14-11 11
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... melaniekaye 06-14-11 12
           RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Round Robin 06-15-11 13
           RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... qwertypie 06-15-11 14
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... sharnina 06-14-11 8
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... melaniekaye 06-14-11 9
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... qwertypie 06-14-11 10
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... samboohoo 06-15-11 15
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Loree 06-15-11 16
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... jbug 06-15-11 17
           RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Loree 06-15-11 18
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Pamselfish 06-16-11 19
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... jbug 06-16-11 20
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Pamselfish 06-16-11 21
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... samboohoo 06-17-11 22
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... melaniekaye 06-20-11 26
 B-O-R-I-N-G samboohoo 06-18-11 23
   RE: B-O-R-I-N-G Pamselfish 06-20-11 24
       RE: B-O-R-I-N-G samboohoo 06-20-11 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

melaniekaye 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-14-11, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail melaniekaye Click to send private message to melaniekaye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
If I hear Ashley mention Bentley one more time, I'm gonna puke then probably not watch the rest of the season. She irritated me on the Bachelor with Brad Womack with all her whining and talking with her hands and she irritates me just as much this season for all the same reasons.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-14-11, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
Awww, cut the poor girl some slack. After what that arsewipe Bentley did to her, I don't expect Ashley to get over it for a long time, so I don't think it the least bit fair to get on her case for mentioning his name too much. And getting on her @$$ for nitpicky stuff like talking with her hands is pretty mean spirited in my opinion after she just got her heart broke for our entertainment. Not fair at all.

06-14-11, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail melaniekaye Click to send private message to melaniekaye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
She was warned. Not nitpicking. She irritated me last season too. All her whining was pathetic. And Chris not coming clean with her to begin with makes me even more nauseated. This was only episode 4 tonite. A little quick to fall so hard over someone that it has consumed the last 2 episodes. I feel sorry for the other guys that are actually there for all the right reasons and now they have to play second fiddle to a jerk that she fell for so fast. And to think that Bentley is behind the door on next weeks episode is going to annoy me to no end. There are several great guys for her to choose from, and hopefully she will break her chain of bad choices and choose the right one. I enjoy having a bad boy or bad girl on the show that conflict with the competition but to bring back a guy (arsewipe) like Bentley really ticks me off. He isn't bad against the competition, he's cruel to Ashley. I hope one day he falls in love with someone that can give him a little taste of his own medicine. Since you don't know me personally, I will tell you I am probably the least mean spirited person you could ever meet. Mostly known for being too nice, so it feels good to let out a little meanness every now and then. She just rubbed me the wrong way shortly after the Brad Womack Saga.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-14-11, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
Hey MelanieKaye, welcome to the boards. It has been too difficult for me to watch the bachelorette this season as soon as it became apparent what was going down. If it helps, during De AHHHNA's season I took a shot everytime she said Brad's name. Maybe you can do the same everytime whatitsface's name is mentionned. My liver never recovered.

06-14-11, 01:36 AM (EST)
5. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
OMG you are hilarious. My kind of person. Going for the vodka now.

06-20-11, 10:14 PM (EST)
27. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
Not gonna ruin it for anybody for episode 5 elimination. But this season is not good. Ashley is completely annoying and has some serious insecurity issues. I am starting to root for the guys to get eliminated because they are so much better off. She is so doom and gloom and frankly I'm about to quit watching because of it. She was horrible tonight. This season has the best guys on it so far and she doesn't deserve to be with any of them because they don't need to be with her misery. UGGGGH..

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-14-11, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
JP seems the most into Ashley. The others claim to like her and they probably feel they do, but he's the one who shows the most honest affection. I got tired of her mentioning DB
Bentley. I wonder what's gonna happen next week.

06-14-11, 02:01 AM (EST)
7. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
Yeah I really like JP. My favorites are JP, William and Ryan so far.

06-20-11, 10:29 PM (EST)
28. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
Episode 5 tonite. Not liking this season at all. Ashley is so doom and gloom. She will bring misery to any of the guys lives. The only one that deserves her is Bentley. All the other guys need to get out while they have the chance. I am now rooting for the ones that get eliminated, so they can leave and actually find happiness. Worst season thus far. Not sure I can stick around to see it to the end. So annoyed. UGGGGHH....

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-14-11, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
I wonder what's gonna
>happen next week.

Maybe they are bringing Bentley back to make it clear to Ashley that he never cared about her. Let him finally be honest with her. Have her find out the truth and she can move on and quit saying his name every 3 minutes.

The show had to fly him to Thailand. He got a free trip. They get him to save their show.

06-14-11, 10:13 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
I hope that's the case. I just can't stand the thought the show would spend money on him for the trip. It would really blow me away if it ended up being Brad Womack instead, although he too makes me a little sick to my stomach. The Bachelor has had some sorry picks last few seasons in my opinion.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-15-11, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
I read the piece on Ashley in People, and in there it said that Bentley goes to Hong Kong, not Thailand. So they must be going there soon.

06-15-11, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
The Bachelor has had some sorry picks last few seasons in my opinion.
Word.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-14-11, 03:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
I think she let the wrong guy go tonight. He deserved a chance to prove that he's ready for a relationship - at least a one-on-one date. And his name is cool - West.

Love each other as if your life depended on it. Love makes up for practically anything.
1 Peter 4:8 (The Message)

Shar's World

06-14-11, 03:10 AM (EST)
9. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
Yeah he was sweet.

06-14-11, 09:37 AM (EST)
10. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
Shar -- you have great girls
Littlest DD (7) gets grossed out at any public displays of affection. I can only hope this phase lasts her the next 15 years or so.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-11, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
Haven't even watched yet. I was more interested in catching up on Food Network Star.

I'll get to this at some point. Already bored with Ashley.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

06-15-11, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
I think Ashley was a poor choice. Just because they could not get Emily because she "won". And F2 Chantal turned them down does not mean they have to go with F3. In fact why does the Bachelorette have to be from the previous Bachelor season. Why not pick a popular female contestant from an earlier show? At this point it seems like they don't even care who their "star" is. They just go for the casting of types and drama and fancy locations. I wish they would work harder on casting a lead that we all really want to follow for the season. Ashley is boring and she is too insecure for the role. I hate to think which male from this season will be the next Bachelor.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-11, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
Why not have someone completely new that has never been seen before?
That's the way they had to start, so....

06-15-11, 12:17 PM (EST)
18. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
Fleiss has said he will never go with a new unknown again. They like to use someone they already have control over.

But I agree I would rather they find someone interesting that is new to the show.

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-16-11, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
I don't think I'll be able to make it through this season. Ashley is so weak and insecure. Who wants to watch all this wimpering and whining? The experience seems wasted on this immature girl (twice now). How much more interesting to follow someone who is confident and enjoying every minute of the fun and travel of this unique opportunity. The date with Ames was so hard to watch. He remained the perfect gentleman, but it soon became painfully clear how sophisticated, educated, and well-travelled he is. By comparison, Ashley just seemed dull, naive, and boring. I'm sure there were many uncomfortable moments as they tried to make conversation. I'm glad that was all edited out for us. He is so New York City; she is so small-town.

And just 2 thoughts on the unbelievable Bentley drama:
how stupid to have supposidly immdiately fallen soooo hard over someone you've just spent so little time with, especially after being warned about him up front - and - is it just me, or is he one of the least attracive men on the show, by far? I don't get any of this and it's so spoiling the show for me.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-11, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
And just 2 thoughts on the unbelievable Bentley drama:
how stupid to have supposidly immdiately fallen soooo hard over someone you've just spent so little time with, especially after being warned about him up front - and - is it just me, or is he one of the least attracive men on the show, by far? I don't get any of this and it's so spoiling the show for me.

I so completely agree!
She knew him what? 2 weeks?

06-16-11, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
Yes, 2 weeks at the most, but not even 2 weeks of one-on-one time. There were all those other guys vying for her attention, plus whatever time Chris Harrison and the show's other staff required of her. She couldn't have had more than a few hours total with him during those 2 weeks. How stupid to be so head-over-heels after a few hours that she wasn't planning on giving the other guys even a chance. So much for "trusting the process" as she's said several times. I'm embarrassed for her.

06-17-11, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
Agree completely about Bentley.

06-20-11, 03:12 PM (EST)
26. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 4"
No its not just you. I thought he was fuggly. Not happy with this season at all.

06-18-11, 08:51 AM (EST)
23. "B-O-R-I-N-G"
Ben F. is growing on me a little. He still reminds me of Dax Sheppard. Ames reminds me of Brendon Frazier's character in "Blast from the Past."

I thought Ames was interesting, but he is definitely not my type. My "lists" wouldn't last a day with him. I think he is smart, charming, and very nice.

The episode was completely ruined by her continuing to drone on and on and on about Bentley. Bleh.

I like JP. I like Ryan. I think she has forgotten about William and Mickey. I don't know what Nick or Blake are even doing there.

06-20-11, 01:02 AM (EST)
24. "RE: B-O-R-I-N-G"
My feelings exactly (especially about Nick and Blake).

There really seem to be some great guys there. A much better selection than the last Bachelorette had.

JP is my current favorite, but he is too mature, confident, and sophisticated (another New York City guy) for her. I can't imagine how he felt when he watched the episode where they had their one-on-one date where he was trying very hard, and then saw how she was just lamenting ad-nauseum about Bentley. Pitiful.

06-20-11, 10:05 AM (EST)
25. "RE: B-O-R-I-N-G"
I wonder if, as with Emily & Brad, there are a lot of ugly phone calls on Monday evenings. I wonder if it will ultimately kill whatever relationship she has.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •