The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (981)
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Another Interesting Episode
Well, I thought tonights episode was great!! We should hook Barber Shop Ron up with Marshana. They'd make a great couple. I have
Runnr3003
13 messages
06-07-08 02:51 PM
DeAnna and Jason (the single father)
How does everyone think DeAnna will react to the news that Jason is a single father, I don't think she will be too upset that he didn't tell her
Queene1979
1 messages
06-05-08 10:17 AM
5-26 Episode--The Final 15
My observations: 1. There are some strange guys this season. Twilley strikes me as a little desperate. (Really? You think that waitin
mrc
10 messages
05-29-08 12:24 PM
Bachelorette 5/19
Just during the highlights of the guys I have two favorites. The Boxer (dog) guy and the single dad. Now I'll see if it holds out until the en
Ahtumbreez
9 messages
05-20-08 08:10 PM
Deanna Pappas (Bachelorette)
I watched the Bachelor with Brad and you and Jenny ....I loved both of you ladies I wish you the best. However, Jenny is right the one I hope you k
denisefl
3 messages
05-20-08 03:03 PM
Matt Update
I just read this in the TV Guide Editor Blog, "Matt Grant wrapped filing on the ABC series The Bachelor: London Calling about six we
Runnr3003
4 messages
05-15-08 11:09 PM
Matt & Shayne on Ellen show tomorrow.
I got that information from another message board. Ellen is a big fan of the Bachelor show. Ellen helped DeAnna get her own Bachelorette show.
observer
2 messages
05-14-08 06:56 PM
Speculation / mini-spoiler [View All]
Now that they are down to the final 2 (and boo for eliminating Amanda, although she did sound very juvenile when having her serious discussion wit
byoffer
35 messages
05-13-08 07:10 PM
East Coast Spoiler Thread
Okay... you know the drill... For us West Coasters who are impatient and can't wait to see this season's train wreck, please let us know th
TheWanderer
9 messages
05-13-08 05:41 PM
after the rose show... robin, you are dismissed
Marshana said that Staci, the woman who gave Matt the underwear, is a bi*ch. Marshana said that Staci is loud and belligerent. Marsha
observer
5 messages
05-08-08 10:48 PM
Upcoming Bachelorette Article
Not sure if everyone has seen this, but this is a great article on the upcoming Bachelorette series with Deanna. : ) http://ww
Runnr3003
0 messages
05-08-08 01:40 AM
Matt's hair
Good or bad? Is he trying for the Beckham vibe? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/45cbcddd3a5365ac.jpg%
mrc
5 messages
05-06-08 07:19 PM
All over but the crying (cheering)
According to the preview last night, the group of three girls and Matt head to barbados and the FINALE. I always thought that Noel would be in the f
BigBen
3 messages
05-02-08 12:43 PM
Famous bachelor saying" hardest decision yet"
I studied the proposal hand and nails with my DVR. It would be a shock if he doesn't pick Shayne. Could the show be pointing us in her direction a
mrsvirarock
2 messages
04-30-08 02:43 PM
overnight date show: summary and analysis
I hope there are some interesting moments on the show. All of the women likely will spend the night with the bachelor.
observer
4 messages
04-29-08 09:04 PM
Even More Confused
Gang, Last Week I had pegged Noelle as the one to go all the way. She went all the way home. This week I had guessed Amanda to be the one Matt
BigBen
5 messages
04-29-08 09:01 PM
Show over on the east coast?
Where are all my east coast friends tonight with the latest?
Runnr3003
0 messages
04-29-08 00:10 AM
Confused
I'm confused. Is this the LAST week of the show with the ring prsentation or NOT?? I have seen the ads and still don't know. Please Help
BigBen
4 messages
04-28-08 10:02 AM
Noelle's Interview with RTVW
I just read Noelle's interview. What a pleasant lady!! I really like what she had to say. What I didnt know was that Noelle is an
Runnr3003
5 messages
04-27-08 07:39 PM
Tonight's Episode [View All]
I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I am dying to see who the Bach sends home tonight!!! Will it be Shayne, or will he keep Shayne %2
Runnr3003
33 messages
04-24-08 08:02 AM
The parents of the women are mature. Why do they all think the Bachelor has the best interests of thier daughters?
The older, and should be wiser, parents get fooled every season. The parents are always gullible. Why don't the parents ever say to the Bachelor
observer
0 messages
04-22-08 03:07 AM
Alex Michel questions
Any questions you want to know about Alex Michel I will try to answer...I met him shortly after the show in Hawaii where I lived at the time and I h
jennifero23
5 messages
04-22-08 01:14 AM
Robin's Interview
I just read the interview with Robin and I have to say I'm impressed. She was open, realistic, and honest. I'm surprized she didnt say anyth
Runnr3003
0 messages
04-17-08 08:04 PM
April 14 episode: drama queen Marshana & Robin not given roses
The snow-covered field in Sun Valley was beautiful. And the hot tub/swimming pool... So that's how the rich live... I was surprised whe
observer
17 messages
04-17-08 07:12 PM
Matt really is the hottest Bachelor ever!
Every season we see the commercials for The Bachelor, and each time they say he's "the hottest bachelor ever". This season they really got it
LisaPles
4 messages
04-16-08 07:00 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (981)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •