The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-06-11, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 3"
In which Bentley acts like a d-bag.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Ants 06-07-11 1
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... jbug 06-07-11 6
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... samboohoo 06-07-11 8
           ouch! jbug 06-07-11 9
               RE: ouch! Loree 06-08-11 15
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... mrc 06-07-11 2
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Ants 06-07-11 3
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... jbug 06-07-11 4
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... jbug 06-07-11 5
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... samboohoo 06-07-11 11
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... samboohoo 06-07-11 7
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Estee 06-07-11 10
   RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Ants 06-07-11 12
       RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Belle Book 06-07-11 13
           RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... Round Robin 06-08-11 14
 RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episo... jbug 06-13-11 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ants 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-07-11, 06:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 3"
King of the douche bags - Bentley. Glad he's gone.

I was a little disappointed that she passed up one of the other guys for William. He blew it imo.

I still like Ryan, solar panel guy the best.

Looks like there's more drama next week.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-11, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 3"
What did William do?

& what was the first thing that happened (1st hour?)

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-11, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 3"
William roasted her, which he was supposed to do. He joked about coming on to the show expecting Chantal or Emily and getting Ashley.

We didn't see his whole routine, so I don't know if there is more. But someone else referred to her as Brad's leftovers as well.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

06-07-11, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "ouch!"
Who ever came up with the "roast" idea anyway? I remember years ago the Rat Pack doing those....

Oh, & why did guys - Bentley in particular - expect the Bachelorette to be Emily?
She was chosen by Brad, right?

Was this season started before the end of Brad's season was shown?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-11, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: ouch!"
They start casting before the present season is finished airing. People hear gossip and expect one of the runners up to be the Bachelor/Bachelorette. Reality Steve had said that Chantal won and Emily was the next Bachelorette at first. Then he changed it near the end to say Emily won. Which made alot of them then think it would be Chantal. None of them expected it to be 3rd place Ashley when they were cast. This always happens. The year Jillian was Bachelorette they cast thinking it was going to be Melissa or Molly. When neither took the role they actually added the extra 5 men that they thought were more suited to Jillian. That is why she got 30 men to pick from. Both Ed and Reid were in that last 5 they cast just for her. Most of the guys that had watched any of the present season expected Emily or Chantal. Some had no idea who it was and didn't care.

They really wanted Chris (from Ali's season) to be the last Bachelor. He turned it down so they brought back Brad. Alot of the females that were cast expected it to be Chris who was Ali's F2.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-11, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 3"
I was surprised (or maybe not) that Chris didn't show Ashley the footage of Bentley slamming her. I wonder when she found out.

Other observations:

JP has some big nipples.

Ashley's glasses were too wide.

The two long-haired "twins" are still around? Really?

Ashley should button her shirt up more. Having it open that low exposes her lack of cleavage.

Why is Ames still around?

A Slice of Manga

06-07-11, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ants Click to send private message to Ants Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 06-07-11 AT 03:56 PM (EST)

I still like JP. Not as much as Ryan, solar panel guy, though.

I liked Ashley's glasses. She looked pretty in them.

By the two long haired twins, I think you mean Constantine and Ben. They're not good looking and we haven't seen much personality out of them, so . . . why ARE they still around?

I have to agree about Ashley and her shirts.

Ames? He isn't as fuggly as the twins.

06-07-11, 09:34 AM (EST)
4. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 3"
At the RC, Ames looked like he was ready to play a part in an old military movie - maybe Pearl Harbor?
Take away the color - show him in black n white; he gets the part

06-07-11, 09:39 AM (EST)
5. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 3"
I missed the 1st half; had to record Masterchef.
Tuned in as Bentley was packing and going on and on and on and on....~~~snooze~~~~~ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Woah! fell asleep there!

I feel bad that Ashely was hurting but...
she had been warned about Bentley.
And? it had only been, what? 2 weeks? did she really fall that hard for a guy in that short a time? especially one that she was supposed to be watching carefully?

& yes, Bentley goes into the books as the biggest sleezeball e.v.e.r.
I hope his daughter is too young to watch & understand what he did.
I hope every woman on earth says no to him forever more
I can just hear it now; any time a guy treats a woman even remotely like Bentley did Ashley, he'll be referred to as a "Bentley".

06-07-11, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 3"
Having seen the rest at lunch, he's a total aras. If he wanted quick and easy, he could have made it quick and easy. He's completely not attracted to her, yet, she's someone he would hook up with on occasion.

That said, I do have to admit that I was over her crying before he was.

06-07-11, 10:13 AM (EST)
7. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 3"
I watched through the Roast, saw only a tidbit of Bentley's departure and watched the rose ceremony, previews and extra clip.

The Roast. I felt bad for William, and I really didn't think he crossed the line. They were supposed to "roast" her. She wanted that, then she couldn't handle it. She has now gone on two ABC dating shows. He is the onloy one who really carried out the theme of the roast. Good for him.

Ashley looked absolutey pathetic with respect to the whole Bentley situation. Ashley is not in love with Bentley. Had Ashley not been "warned" about Bentley, this probably doesn't really happen. I still think more of it is her trying to prove something with Bentley. Ashley is infatuated with Bentley. And for her to melt down and cry in hysterics over Bentley makes me want to vomit. So it's okay for her to get mad and hurt by William who did what he was supposed to do and probably echoed the sentiments of more than one guy who expected Emily or Chantal. They are only supposed to want her, but she's acting this way over Bentley? A man she's really spent no time with? A man who's daughter's name is Cozy?

I didn't really notice Ames' forehead until one of the guys said something about it in the Roast.

I still don't care for Nick. At this point, I find Ben F. and Constantine (even with their hair) more attractive than Nick. Ben F. reminds me a little of Dax Sheppard.

Jeff. He looked better with the mask on! Glad he's gone, and that that whole nightmare is over.

Finally, WTF was up with Bentley primping in front of a mirror while a man is sitting on the freaking toilet. I think I'm more disturbed by that than anything else with respect to Bentley.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-11, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 3"
So would anyone like to explain how this process is supposed to find or create Tru Luv again? Anyone? Anyone who isn't associated with the series and contractually obliged to lie through their veneered teeth?

This could take a while.

06-07-11, 06:45 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 3"
It's not supposed to help find true love anymore. It's only for our entertainment at this point.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-07-11, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 06-07-11 AT 09:20 PM (EST)

Let's just say that after so many failures to find True Love, the primary goal of the show now is to find entertainment. The secondary goal is to find True Love -- and if it happens, that's all well and good. If not -- at least most people were entertained.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-08-11, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 3"
Yeah, have a woman get her heart broke for people's entertainment. Real effing great. Just wonderful.

06-13-11, 11:28 AM (EST)
16. "RE: The Bachelorette Ashley - Episode 3"
I'm ready for Webby to take Mask Man's picture off the front page here. Every time I see him, he looks more and more creepy!
Or maybe he should put the mask back on! LOL

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •