The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Let's crack the ending..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-09, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Let's crack the ending..."
More likely than not, the ending of the Bachelor this season has been hyped to the nnnnth degree, and could be nothing more or less than we have already seen in the past. With "Reality Steve" going on and on about the ending though, since late January, it does lead to speculation.

Chris, last night, said that this is indeed the "most dramatic finale in Bachelor history". Jason admitted that he was in love with 2 women and he doesn't know how to choose, and then we have the dramatic Deanna entrance...she says that she thinks she made a mistake and that they still have time because he hasn't proposed yet, ....then nothing could have prepared us for what happened next...

Chris states: "What you are about to witness is potentially so dramatic, so emotionally difficult, we decided out of respect for the parties involved to keep the taping of tonights show as intimate as possible..."

I think perhaps Chris makes that last statement at the After the Rose show, and not before the finale...but, why, what, or as Reality Steve notes, how will the events unfold? There is the potential for lots of tears, swearing, accusing...what?

Clearly, with Deanna there, there will be drama...she wants him back, so essentially he now has to choose between all three. We see him all dressed up, and then crying on the balcony...he cried after letting Jillian go as well...

Could he possibly choose one and propose, only to break it off soon there after, then go begging back to another, and the rejected one accepts his tardy proposal? Just trying to find out why it's so dramatic and if it hasn't happened before...will he deny all three, only to come crawling back to one? What if he proposes and they turn him down, then he goes running back to Deanna or Jillian? I know, grasping at straws here...I remember at the beginning of the show, I think Ellen interviewed him on the phone and he reported to her then that he did indeed find his mate...hmmmm.

I feel like with all of this hype, there better be something dramatic...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •