The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jan. 26th episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-09, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jan. 26th episode"
The five left are not surprising. I thought Jason would keep Nikki instead of Stephanie, but I was wrong. I still don't see any sparks with Steph; she just feels "off" to me. Nikki obviously had emotional issues.

I think it is clear from the clip they showed during the credits that Lauren was there simply to get on TV. I dated a girl like her one time. *shudders* It didn't last long.

Shannon was a train wreck all season, but she held it together in her farewell.

Megan . . . was Megan--insecure and bitchy.

Have there ever been so many awkward kisses/attempted kisses? My stomach hurts every time someone looks like she wants a kiss.

A Slice of Manga

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jan. 26th episode Loree 01-27-09 1
   RE: Jan. 26th episode mrc 01-27-09 4
       RE: Jan. 26th episode Loree 01-27-09 10
   RE: Jan. 26th episode aggie1286 01-27-09 11
       RE: Jan. 26th episode mrc 01-27-09 12
 RE: Jan. 26th episode jbug 01-27-09 2
   RE: Jan. 26th episode mrc 01-27-09 9
 RE: Jan. 26th episode thndrkttn 01-27-09 3
   RE: Jan. 26th episode mrc 01-27-09 5
       RE: Jan. 26th episode LFJ 01-27-09 6
           RE: Jan. 26th episode Starshine 01-27-09 13
               RE: Jan. 26th episode LFJ 01-27-09 14
 RE: Jan. 26th episode jbug 01-27-09 7
   RE: Jan. 26th episode mrc 01-27-09 8
       RE: Jan. 26th episode flystorms 01-28-09 15
           RE: Jan. 26th episode woiwod 01-28-09 16
               RE: Jan. 26th episode LeftPinky 01-29-09 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-09, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jan. 26th episode"
Jason must have finally realized he couldn't base a relationship with Nikki on looking at her breasts. It seemed like Stephanie stayed simply because Jason knew it was time to send Nikki home. Plus why did it look like Nikki had sideburns?

Molly sure rubbed it in everyone's face that she spent the entire night with Jason.

Glad that Lauren got booted with Megan and Shannon. It was so obvious watching Jason's face when he talked to Lauren that he did not like her. I think Shannon was just starting to be so pathetic that Jason had to let her go home. The fact she was going home to french kiss her puppies was rather strange. And her dress had to be one of the ugliest I have seen on that show.

Jason often seems to move toward Melissa. If she isn't in the final 2 I will be shocked.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-27-09, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jan. 26th episode"
I noticed Nikki's sideburns, too.

Did Molly say she was the first contestant to take the "Walk of Shame?" Does that mean what I think it means? Why would she say that to the other girls?

A Slice of Manga

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-09, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jan. 26th episode"
Well she is the first girl to stay out all night with a Bachelor while the girls are still sharing the mansion. Usually these dates are on their overnight dates when they go away to a resort at Final 3. And they don't have to walk back into the house with the others watching the next morning.

Whether she meant they "did it" or just that it was going to look that way. Hard to tell. But she certainly was not hiding it. She seemed very proud of the fact.

aggie1286 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-27-09, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aggie1286 Click to send private message to aggie1286 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jan. 26th episode"
>Jason must have finally realized he
>couldn't base a relationship with
>Nikki on looking at her
>breasts. It seemed like
>Stephanie stayed simply because Jason
>knew it was time to
>send Nikki home. Plus
>why did it look like
>Nikki had sideburns?

LMAO! I could NOT get over the fact that Nikki looked like she had sideburns, but that date was him just picking the best of the worst. Watching him kiss Stephanie made me a little uneasy/grossed out, as did watching Megan continuously trying to get him to kiss her (unsuccessfully). I want to like Stephanie since she seems very nice, but she looks like she could be his mom!

I'm very glad that "Psycho Shannon" got kicked off..she always looked like she had just rolled out of bed and she was a tad crazy! I saw that Lauren was a bit coo-coo too, so I am glad he got rid of all 4 crazies last night.

And on a final note, did anybody else find it classless that Mollie spent the night? I don't know what they did, but some of the noises coming from that tent makes me think it wasn't 100% innocent. This was their first one-on-one date, I think he would've still liked her (perhaps even more) if she had told him she wanted to take things slower.

01-27-09, 03:48 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Jan. 26th episode"
For those who remember Joe Millionaire:

At least there was no slurping.

A Slice of Manga

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-09, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jan. 26th episode"
I too thought he might keep Nikki over Steph - that is until Nikki told him she had been in only one relationship in all her life - and that she had not really dated much since that break up. My immediate thought was "girl, you need to get out and sow your wild oats before you decide to settle down."
Stephanie really likes to let the girls hang out, doesn't she? Stephanie doesn't seem genuine to me - seems too "sweet" you know? syrupy.

I thought he did the right thing by sending the 3 home that he did. Train wreck is exactly how I described Shannon also (also basket case).
Megan had a potty mouth. Seems like every 'confessional' time with her on camera she was being bleeped and blurred. I can't believe she actually kept saying how 'she was the perfect one for him' and no one else was. Obviously she couldn't see herself like I saw her.

Lauren was a pushy bossy one. Glad that she didn't try to hide her true self and then Jason find out later how she really was - at least she showed him the way she is.

I'm glad Melissa is still there. I hope she doesn't get her heart broken. I thought he'd give the group date rose to her.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

01-27-09, 03:03 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Jan. 26th episode"
I'm thinking that Molly, Jillian, and Melissa are final three. I wouldn't be surprised if it is between Jillian and Molly. I like Melissa a lot, but I wonder if she comes across as ready to be a mom right away.

I can see Melissa or Molly being the next Bachelorette if not chosen. I just hope it's not Stephanie.

A Slice of Manga

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-27-09, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jan. 26th episode"
I forgot who it was that went in for the kiss and he turned away. THAT was painful. Even my husband winced.

I loved that he let those three go. It was a like a good Survivor blindside. And Lauren? Whoa. What a fake b!tch!

Stephanie, nope. And I can't believe she keeps saying that Jason is the man of her dreams. Wouldn't she consider her deceased husband the man of her dreams? That just makes me uncomfortable when she says that.

Naomi is meh. We haven't seen enough of Jillian to get a real feel for her. I liked Molly until she went back to the house after her one on one and gloated. "Oh we hardly slept at all...*wink wink* *nudge nudge*. Way to make enemies, Dummy!

And that leaves Melissa. I like her and I *think* she would make a great match for him. They are portraying her as pretty sincere.

Oh and Megan isn't 25. She was 28 when the show taped and is now 29. (Please don't ask me how I know.) Her birthday is in January.

01-27-09, 10:02 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Jan. 26th episode"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-09 AT 10:07 AM (EST)

Oh and Megan isn't 25. She was 28 when the show taped and is now 29. (Please don't ask me how I know.) Her birthday is in January.

How do you know? Huh? Huh???

I told DW that she looked 40, not 25. She looked older than Steph to me, which is saying a lot. DW says that Jason looked like he was kissing his mom when he kissed Steph.

A Slice of Manga

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-27-09, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jan. 26th episode"
And speaking of kissing! Ack!! I hope they are all planning on tests for Hepatitis after this. Jason is the CDC's (Center for Communicable Disease) definition of a one man wrecking crew. Why aren't they more socially responsible?

It makes me gag to watch him go from one mouth to another. I'd rather watch "Survivors" consume partially incubated chicks - feathers and all.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-27-09, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jan. 26th episode"
If you like that sort of thing TARA (The Amazing Race Asia) will seriously blow your stomach.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-27-09, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jan. 26th episode"
Thanks for the 411. I will avoid it like the plague (of viral Hepatitis).

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-09, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jan. 26th episode"
And another thing about Nikki.
I think she is a bit OCD. She admits that she wants everything to be perfect - she can not stand to not have control and be able to do everything perfectly. Like the song writing?

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

01-27-09, 03:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Jan. 26th episode"
I wanted to like her, but her perfectionism was a bit too much. I imagine that Jason might have looked at her differently if she had let loose a little earlier, but her 11-year relationship obviously left her with some walls. I don't think she was ready for a relationship.

A Slice of Manga

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-28-09, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jan. 26th episode"
I really like the remaining 5 girls, but hope it comes down to Jillian and Melissa. EIther seem to be good matches for him. Jillian would be the closest to him distance-wise since she's from Vancouver, right? I really like her. She's real.

I can't quite put my finger on why Stephanie is odd, but I suppose she's like a southern beauty queen. The opera singing last night put it over the edge for me. She just has too perfect hair, perfectly spoken words and responses and perfect everything. She's a super lady, but I don't know that she's right for Jason.

I was thrilled to see that he didn't keep any of the remaining 3 girls. None of them deserved him, nor did they match. They stood out so much.

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-28-09, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jan. 26th episode"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-09 AT 10:42 AM (EST)

The comment about Shannon going home to "French Kiss her puppy" made me want to barf.
I think Molly behaved like a bit of a tramp. Why did she go home in Jason's clothes, where were her own? No class at all there. She was very busy flaunting spending the night with him. I also think that Jason has been physically attracted to her and wanted to "get that out of his system" and now I wonder if he will keep her because he feels he should???

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-29-09, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jan. 26th episode"
Shannon and her puppy - may they live happily ever after... not a good fit.

I really liked Molly until the "overnight" - it did seem a bit over the top. Jillian has been "hiding in plain sight" and Melissa is just cute, but I think the three of them have the best shot.

Stephanie just seems too mature for Jason...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •