The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Deanna"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

karendiva 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-14-09, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail karendiva Click to send private message to karendiva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Deanna"
I'm curious why they showed a promo last week that Deanna was returning, but then the show on 1/12 as well as promo for next week said NOTHING about it at all. Have they changed their minds about airing it, or is it going to be later on in the season? Anyone have any thought?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Deanna mrc 01-14-09 1
   RE: Deanna karendiva 01-14-09 2
   RE: Deanna Ahtumbreez 01-14-09 3
       RE: Deanna mrc 01-14-09 4
           RE: Deanna Ahtumbreez 01-15-09 5
   RE: Deanna woiwod 01-15-09 6
       RE: Deanna Ahtumbreez 01-15-09 7
           RE: Deanna mrc 01-15-09 8
 RE: Deanna SenecaTurtle 01-16-09 9
 RE: Deanna momof2sons 01-21-09 10
   RE: Deanna mrc 01-21-09 11
       RE: Deanna momof2sons 01-21-09 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-09, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Deanna"
Last week's promo was for the entire season. Deanna probably won't be back until the final three. My hunch is that she is just there to help Jason make up his mind about the finalists. I don't think there's a snowball's chance that she is back to get with him.

A Slice of Manga

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

karendiva 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-09, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail karendiva Click to send private message to karendiva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Deanna"
I completely agree about her not being there to get back w/ him.
I think they are just doing that to get people to watch/stir up drama. It usually works too!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-09, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Deanna"
I'm not too sure.

I think there was quite a few women that was gathered around the pool when she came out on the balcony. Plus, she's such a daw I can see her trying to be one vying for him just for the tv face time.

I think you're probably right MRC, I just think there's a chance that she's there because things didn't work out with Jesse.

What'shisface came back for what'sherface on For Love or Money even after she took the Mil over him.

Agman took me to the islands

01-14-09, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Deanna"
I would need to rewatch the promo, but I think they just spliced some of Monday's footage in to make it look like all of the women were shocked that Deanna was back. I could be wrong, though.

A Slice of Manga

01-15-09, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Deanna"
You could be right about that, I thought there were alot of women sitting by the pool and looked up when she came out onto the balcony. But you're right, it could have been two different shots to make it look that way. *sigh I hate being manipulated and it's so easy to do

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-15-09, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Deanna"
I certainly hope he doesn't take her back. She would do the same thing to him she did to Jesse, who is a great guy in my books.

01-15-09, 11:39 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Deanna"
I couldn't stand Jesse. I know part of my bias is based on rumors that he had a girlfriend when he went on the Bachelorette and went on just to get face time on tv. But regardless of that I found him shallow and immature.

I don't know what she did to Jesse that you're referring to?

01-15-09, 12:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Deanna"
I noticed that Randy copied Jesse's "blow-it-up" fist bump on AI last night.

A Slice of Manga

SenecaTurtle 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-16-09, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SenecaTurtle Click to send private message to SenecaTurtle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Deanna"
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-09 AT 00:04 AM (EST)

I'm pretty sure at one point she tells Jason that she made a huge mistake in not choosing him. Whether its trying to get him back or just warning him to make sure he picks the right one who knows.

They show him crying on the balcony too but it could all be manipulation.

*ST*

momof2sons 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-09, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail momof2sons Click to send private message to momof2sons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Deanna"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-09 AT 02:23 PM (EST)

Here I am to answer my own question. I just read in "In-Touch" magazine that Deanna is dating "Ace" from the Real World Paris.
According to the article Deanna only went on the show for the Producers to add "Drama" to the show. She has no current feelings for Jason. So there's my answer - and for anyone else who really cares.

01-21-09, 02:34 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Deanna"
Too bad it's not Ace from Survivor. That would serve them both right.

BTW, it would be appropriate to put info like that with a warning that it is a spoiler. Not that anyone here really thought that Deanna wanted to get back with Jason, mind you, but spoiling shows like Survivor, for example, without warning posters can be grounds for banning.

momof2sons 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-09, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail momof2sons Click to send private message to momof2sons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Deanna"
Thanks for letting me know. I just figured since it was in last weeks "InTouch" magazine, that it was a free-range topic. Not really a spoiler if it's in a mag at every greovery in the country. But I will definitely remember that in the future.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •