The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Live Feeds Thurs 8/31 [View All]
Today is double eviction day. It looks like the HGs have no idea tonight's live show is going to be jammed packed with action and by the end of the
AugustGirl
86 messages
09-01-06 09:37 PM
Rush to judgment: HoH nomination speculation & possibilities for B.B.A.Stards Speed Dating Hour.
Pre-show predictions go [i]here[/i]. I'm using all the available contestants in mine just because we can't be 100% certain about who%
Estee
14 messages
09-01-06 02:37 PM
B.B.A.Stards Episode #24 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep the exhaustive details of the sixteen (official over/under number) mistakes Julie makes while trying to host two HoH competitions,
Estee
118 messages
09-01-06 12:45 PM
August 31 - Two Eviction Episode - Speculation [View All]
Well, as usual, we didn't get much detail regarding the so-called twist for next week. My first thought when she said this was that they would%3
davwav02
54 messages
08-31-06 05:16 PM
Wed. 8/30 Updates!! [View All]
Hey Guys.. I thought I would go ahead & start the updates for today. It was a busy night last night for the hamsters, so some of them
ChaTTerBoXx25
38 messages
08-31-06 01:15 PM
Date Night 2
OK Ice Cat: So you HAD to have Date Night locked up as you felt it was a duplicate. I beg to differ with you...as no where in Live Feeds w
engine13
1 messages
08-31-06 04:13 AM
B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread
Please keep all details of Janelle's newest attempt to win the veto, save herself, and send the Bashers board spiraling into an endless firestor
Estee
20 messages
08-30-06 09:58 PM
Date Night
Hello everyone..I did not see any posts about date night so thought I would post what I found out while I was trolling other sites. On bbchops.com I
engine13
1 messages
08-30-06 06:48 PM
Time (Once Again) To Applaud You Feedsters!
Between Dani's boo hoo hooing and Mike's Adventures in Palm Reading, you are REALLY taking some audio video bullets for the team today... %
ginger
18 messages
08-30-06 02:05 PM
Live Feeds - Tuesday, August 29 Pt. 2
A new thread just in case anything happens on the live feeds tonight that warrants discussion. This is a thread for discussing the events o
Bebo
4 messages
08-30-06 02:22 AM
Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29
Just thought I would start it off today, this will pretty much be another day of nothing much interesting, Danielle will try to not get evicted Wi
Queene1979
31 messages
08-29-06 10:38 PM
Live Feeds Monday 8/28 [View All]
I thought I would start off todays discussion, today we will see the POV Ceremony, Janelle comes off Danielle goes up and proceeds to make the res
Queene1979
65 messages
08-29-06 04:44 PM
Live Feeds Sunday 8/27 [View All]
Since I'm sick today and can't do much more than sit here, I'll start this off today. Today is Christmas in the BB house. Don't k
Elaine0
59 messages
08-28-06 03:32 PM
POV competition
Can anyone help me out with this? I heard that Janie won POV and now there is talk about replacing her with Dani? Can anyone confirm this for me%
happybarb
2 messages
08-28-06 01:14 PM
Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread. [View All]
If/when James goes tonight... CT's entire strategy hinges on Janelle (or Will. HA!) winning HOH tonight and putting up Dani and E
true
65 messages
08-28-06 09:38 AM
B.B.A.Stards Episode #22 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all details of Erika's nominations (which will be Janelle, Janie, and, in an unprecedented move, J-Dog) on this thread until
Estee
30 messages
08-28-06 08:24 AM
Live Feeds Saturday 8/26 [View All]
Today will be the POV competition, and more scheming.
Queene1979
83 messages
08-27-06 04:14 PM
for the sake of BB CG has to go
If CG stays in longer than will does that mean he was better than the puppet master himself? and if the final three are CG, dani (I have never
how do people miss these things
2 messages
08-26-06 11:59 PM
Christmas in August for the HG's
Just in from realitybbq.com: [i]Sunday will bring Christmas in August to the houseguests - we know they will get presents, but what
Queene1979
1 messages
08-26-06 06:50 PM
Live Feeds Friday 8/25 [View All]
Just thought I would start today off, today will be an action packed day with lots of scheming before Erika does her nominations, I think it will
Queene1979
58 messages
08-26-06 06:46 PM
Why Will needs to win POV this week
Perhaps it's just me but I think it would be definitely in Will's best interest to win POV this week. With the nominations most likely
bdemoney
1 messages
08-25-06 03:23 PM
Live Feeds Thursday 8/24 [View All]
Just thought I would start the discussion off, today will retty much be dull until after the live show, I can't wait!!!
Queene1979
92 messages
08-25-06 01:24 PM
Tension with "Jules" [View All]
It'd be hard to miss that. Janelle, Boogie....no cute little "Hi Julie"....just "hi" She got notable flustered at on
Savahnna
105 messages
08-25-06 01:16 PM
Big Brother All Stars - Episode #21 - East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until the West Coast gets a chance to see James's master strategy at work. Let's
davwav02
50 messages
08-25-06 06:48 AM
Help!
I am under a tornado warning - thank goodness I charged my laptop battery - and my local station is pre-empting Big Brother! What's happening?
landfill
1 messages
08-24-06 08:30 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •