The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (631)
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
The veto has been used -- [View All]
-- thus forcing, absolutely [i]forcing[/i] Danielle to nominate -- gee, who could she possibly put up? What sort of person could ever
Estee
47 messages
08-09-07 02:00 PM
There's no end beginning to Amber's charms. [View All]
So on top of 'compulsive crier', 'liar', 'double-talker', and 'happy fun backstabber par non-excellence', let's add one more
Estee
27 messages
08-09-07 08:04 AM
Nominees are... [View All]
...well, realistically, it's probably time to spread things around a little. Break the repetition jinx. Actually get someone out that you orig
Estee
53 messages
08-08-07 08:09 PM
Eric as America's Player...
Eric… What are Eric’s chances of staying in the house, now that the players are suspicious as to what he’s been up to? %0
Char
13 messages
08-08-07 07:41 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #15 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of tonight's episode and the Golden Power Of James (Or Anyone Else Whose Name Stars With J) on this threa
Estee
63 messages
08-08-07 01:59 PM
Kail asks to leave the game.
Yep. What a wuss. Should air tonight. It's on youtube.
Shannonh2007
17 messages
08-06-07 06:50 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of what should be just another calm, controlled, downright-boring wait for the next to last person to fall
cahaya
37 messages
08-05-07 09:34 PM
Live Feeds: Clock On The Wall, Ticking The HoH Away competition. [View All]
Keep us up to date on how the hamsters are doing on their perches of [s]dumb[/s] doom as the night wears on. Which, given the results in
Estee
38 messages
08-04-07 04:59 PM
jen and ##### [View All]
i think Jen is annoying but great t.v.. If big brother condones DICKS' actions on cbs this show should flop. This is a mind game not a physical game
troy1122
38 messages
08-03-07 10:59 PM
After the HOH competition
I read that Dani promised not to nominate Kail if kail let Dani win the compt. But then what happened - she conferred with daddy??!!?? And
travelr12123
2 messages
08-03-07 07:58 PM
Amber
I am getting so tired of her crying, every time you see her she is balwing, this is getting SOOOOOOOOOO old. Amber get that frown off your pretty
sassyjb
1 messages
08-03-07 07:39 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of what should be just another calm, controlled, downright-boring wait for a perfectly routine eviction on
Estee
52 messages
08-03-07 09:22 AM
If and when Americas Choice comes up.......
I think we should vote for Jenn to receive it. She has put up with more bull crap then anyone! Actually, I think she put up with more abuse then a
Uriah
2 messages
08-02-07 08:03 PM
Remove ##### Petition
For anyone interested there is a petition to remove ##### from the BB house for his behavior earlier this week toward Jen.
grmhml
4 messages
08-02-07 01:33 PM
Live feeds week - Dustin wins HOH [View All]
...and Amber cries. Well, who would have guessed that? I'm thinking she will be doing much more this week, since she feels she is co-HOH.
Rebel Crown
73 messages
08-02-07 01:25 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #12 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic-free in-show discussion of the way either Jen or Kail manages to Veto their way off the block on this thread until midnight EDT
Estee
46 messages
08-01-07 12:15 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sig pic free discussion of tonight's episode here until the episode airs on the West Coast.
Snidget
23 messages
07-30-07 11:03 AM
Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of [b]Big Brother's[/b] production of [b]Harry Potter And The Brain-Dead Hamsters[/b] on
Estee
38 messages
07-27-07 09:00 PM
Live feeds: Rule Of Evil week. [View All]
Catch us up on Kail and Jen's patiently waiting for the producers and/or divine intervention to save them (because no one as special as themselv
Estee
53 messages
07-26-07 05:57 PM
Kail or Mike
Who did you vote to evict? I voted 10 times to evict Kail. Nothing against Kail, I like Mike better.
Wacko Jacko
14 messages
07-25-07 11:34 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep the sigpic-free exact phrasing of the following exchange on this thread until midnight EDT, by which time the West Coast will have gotte
Estee
39 messages
07-25-07 11:10 AM
Big Brother #8 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
But first... I watch the show for the first time this season, then I write a summary. And now I have to open up an east coast spoiler thread? Hey%
cahaya
21 messages
07-23-07 08:44 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all serious, thoughtful, sigpic-free religious discussion of either Joe's Immaculate Rejection or the sad tale of the non-return of
Estee
68 messages
07-22-07 00:52 AM
Live feeds - The Jenninator Week [View All]
It seems that the hamsters are SO boring, most of our live feeders have wandered off to find other pursuits. Maybe a "Live feeds week" thread w
Rebel Crown
59 messages
07-19-07 06:56 PM
America's Player - Sleepwalking Challange
So we get to decide who's bed Eric should pretend to sleep walk into? Is that something that affects the game? Gee CBS! Well at
Sidecar
16 messages
07-19-07 02:31 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (631)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •