The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Big Brother #9 Episode 4 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
I'm the only one watching, aren't I?
Draco Malfoy
25 messages
02-19-08 10:33 PM
Big Brother #9 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread
When visiting the [b]BB Vomitorium[/b], please consider the people behind you and keep the line moving. There are others waiting to use t
Estee
8 messages
02-17-08 10:22 PM
Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread
Please keep the shocking details of tonight's shocking eviction on this thread until 11 p.m. EDT, at which time you will be shocked back to consci
Estee
13 messages
02-14-08 07:47 AM
BB9 Summary signups and schedule
Here's your chance! In what promises to be the most decadant [i]Big Brother[/i] season yet, the hamsters are casted as a pa
cahaya
13 messages
02-14-08 00:02 AM
Big Brother #9 Episode # 1 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of the Stupidest Theme Twist Ever -- yes, I know this is [b]BB[/b] and that covers a [i]lot[%
Estee
44 messages
02-13-08 00:09 AM
Here's The Cast [View All]
TVGuide has the cast. http://www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/Big- Brother_9_Cast_Revealed__1094/1.aspx
Loree
21 messages
02-12-08 04:59 PM
From The Early Show
(CBS) Sixteen men and women will soon be living in the "Big Brother" house as the show's latest season -- and first in winter -- gets under
tidefan1987
0 messages
02-06-08 11:07 AM
Anyone hear about the cast yet
Hi All, Has anyone heard if/and or when they are releasing the names of the cast this season? I am so happy they are bringing i
jd8855
14 messages
02-06-08 03:28 AM
Winter Big Brother season...
A new ‘Big Brother’ on the way? TV writer’s strike means a new 'BB' may launch this winter Big Brother fans are no doubt happy
Loree
18 messages
01-15-08 11:06 AM
BIG BROTHER 9 IS CONFIRMED FOR FEBRUARY!
BIG BROTHER 9 SPOILERS, here is where i found all the information about the early edition of Big Brother there are all the casting call locatio
nikkiT69
0 messages
11-15-07 09:55 PM
More CBS manipulation
If Eric wasn't allowed to use the Veto, then that should have made the broadcast. <<CBS confirms Eric Stein could
leenga
0 messages
10-26-07 11:21 AM
You Tube Thread - BB8 [View All]
We had so much fun posting You Tube videos last season, thought a thread dedicated to BB8 videos was in order. First one? Jen's looney tunes b
AugustGirl
71 messages
09-24-07 03:12 PM
Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready: the jury and their votes.
Speculation on how 'the best group of losers in BB history' (no comment) will ultimately decide the competition -- and which Donato they'll
Estee
11 messages
09-20-07 04:52 PM
Big Brother #8 Finale East Coast Spoiler Thread. [View All]
Please keep all carnage on this thread, including removed body parts, severed neural connections, blood splatter, and a total lack of sigpics
Estee
26 messages
09-19-07 07:19 PM
Live Feed Final Three [View All]
If anyone can survive the whining and the cursing and the moaning and complaining long enough to post.
Snidget
31 messages
09-17-07 09:56 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #31 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all discussion of the last-minute annointing of Zach as the last hope for the Forces Of Good, or at least the Forces Of Slightly Less An
Estee
93 messages
09-16-07 01:31 AM
Part 2 , ED and Dani
I am surprised that ED won....I thought for sure he would let Danielle win given that we know she would be the better one to compete against Zach! I
travelr12123
1 messages
09-13-07 08:59 PM
Zach & Dani
Someone told me they were watching BB on Showtime After Dark and there was a big discussion about Zach and women's underwear? Did anyone else hea
aroncor
0 messages
09-13-07 07:00 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #30 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode, featuring The Most Powerful Veto Of The Season, on this thread until midnight EDT. That should
Estee
115 messages
09-13-07 01:18 PM
Ed Cheated in HOH competition wiht balls
OK so when is this going to come up on the show.. He cheated.. he should be punished he put the blue ball in Jameka's tube.. what happends to him I
jd8855
3 messages
09-13-07 08:54 AM
Live Feeds: Chenbotus Interruptus follow-up. [View All]
Did you think we could get through a week in an hour? Neither did anyone else. (Previous experience, y'know.) Once the feeds come back,
Estee
42 messages
09-12-07 02:59 AM
Big Brother #8 Episode #28 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of tonight's 'a week in an hour, live' double-elimination speed round on this thread until midnight EDT
Estee
73 messages
09-10-07 06:11 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #29 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all discussion of tonight's show, whatever it is, on this thread, wherever I managed to post it, until some time or another (p
Estee
65 messages
09-10-07 06:03 PM
Rush to judgment II: HoH nomination speculation and possibilities for BB8 speed dating hour.
You know it's a BB twist when you repeat yourself... Pre-show predictions go here. I'm using all the available contestants in mine just because
Estee
8 messages
09-06-07 10:55 PM
Live Feeds: The Rule Of King HoH Shrek The Fourth First. [View All]
All-grunting! All-scratching! And earwax, earwax, earwax! The fun [i]never[/i] stops in the HoH room! http:/%2
Estee
37 messages
09-06-07 07:39 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •