The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (619)
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Live Feeds Tues 7/25 [View All]
Looks like we have a new low on Big Brother...or maybe just another in a long list of very low lows. A very drunk Boogie pees into a water
AugustGirl
43 messages
07-25-06 10:39 PM
will or Jase?
With these two on the block, who do you think will actually be voted out? I am hoping its Jase. I would love to see Will play the game after boog
oasisfan1994
17 messages
07-25-06 09:48 PM
Live Feeds Mon 7/24 [View All]
I thought I would start ou the discussion today. I wonder who James will nominate after George takes himself off the block.
Queene1979
101 messages
07-25-06 09:52 AM
Live Feeds Sun 7/23 [View All]
Well I guess I'll start the new thread for today. Is the POV ceremony for them today or tomorrow? I know that tonight is the show but i can't wa
oasisfan1994
32 messages
07-24-06 12:25 PM
Live Feeds Sat 7/22 [View All]
Of course everyone is sleeping. They had beer last night. When I turned on the feeds about 3AM BBT a very drunk Jani & Dani were trying
Elaine0
77 messages
07-24-06 12:16 PM
B.B.A.Stards Episode #7 East Coast Spoiler Thread
Please keep the first round of historical analysis on the reign of King James I on this thread until the West Coast gets a chance to stop pretending w
Estee
14 messages
07-23-06 10:11 PM
Live Feeds Fri 7/21 [View All]
Nominations & I guess food comp are today. Kaysar should be going to bed soon. He was waiting up until he could pray. Dani & Howie we
Elaine0
77 messages
07-23-06 00:35 AM
Sequestering
I'm not sure this should be in Spoilers- but since I don't know what exactly it is I thought I better put it here just in case. While
CutsyTootsy
3 messages
07-22-06 06:00 PM
Live Feeds Fri 7/22
No one has started a tread yet... so I will do the honors... BB has just announced that the Veto competition will start in two hours, the
kary1371
3 messages
07-22-06 12:42 PM
The Allience grid?
Any idea if this is correct..... Will and Mike for sure Nak and Diane Kay, Erika Janelle and Howie and Marcy with Jase and Ja
Undertow12345
20 messages
07-21-06 05:06 PM
B.B.A.Stards Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep the death count created by the flood of tears Diane unleashes whether she goes home or not on this thread until the West Coast gets to hav
Estee
46 messages
07-21-06 10:09 AM
Is there a James/Dani/Will alliance?
Very interesting conversations on the live feeds. Both Sucks and Clubhouse posters speculate there's been an aliance from the first episode, even
ginger
14 messages
07-21-06 10:03 AM
2nd Hand Feed (7.20.06) [View All]
1. It seems definite - Nak is going home. They are talking about whether to tell her. 2. The pictures of all the hamsters on the wall have bee
ginger
47 messages
07-21-06 01:21 AM
I disagree: KAYSAR being Unpredictable=SMART
despite what everyone says, i think he's really strategizing... i dont think he's a wuss at all. i mean, if he did the obvious and take
aday14
5 messages
07-20-06 05:10 PM
Question about Last Years's Big Brother Show
Greetings!!! I know last year that there was one website that I could log onto everyday and it talked about Big Brother.....does anybody
steven1065
3 messages
07-20-06 10:23 AM
Live Feeds Wed 7/19 [View All]
It's almost 1PM and nobody started a thread yet. Should this season be canceled due to lack of interest? Today is voting day and
Elaine0
35 messages
07-20-06 09:26 AM
The Annual Biweekly APPLAUSE LIVE FEEDERS Thresd
ElaineO I need you Sundress Ruby Ring Elaine O I need you sooooooooooooooooooooooo..... (with apologies to The
ginger
6 messages
07-19-06 03:56 PM
B.B.A.Stards Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all details of Diane's endless whining about having been nominated on this thread until the West Coast can -- actually, now that I thi
Estee
36 messages
07-19-06 09:29 AM
Live Feeds Tues 7/18 [View All]
Of course everyone is sleeping. When I turned on the feeds this morning Will/Boogie were sitting outside talking about the others. Will kept turni
Elaine0
30 messages
07-19-06 04:18 AM
Diane gets nominated and it's the end of the world as we know it
I'm not sure if it was a smart move (personally, I would prefer to see Mike and Will on the chopping block) but Diane is nominated for evictio
JoshInSGV
7 messages
07-19-06 00:38 AM
Live Feeds Mon 7/17 [View All]
Another late night in the house, so everyone should be sleeping for a long time. A drunk Boogie, along with his sidekicks Will & Jase
Elaine0
23 messages
07-18-06 00:55 AM
Live Feeds Sun (7/16)
Kaysar, Marcellas, Danielle, and Howie are in the living room. When I first started watching, they were discussing that sometimes initial reas
pokey_ally
6 messages
07-17-06 08:47 AM
Dr. will question
when Will won who made it to the finals with him? me and my mom are stumpped trying to figure this out. http://community.real
oasisfan1994
3 messages
07-17-06 08:37 AM
B.B.A.Stards Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Well, we got a good show coming tonight don't we. Who will win the POV and what was the food competition like. We will find out tonight. Please ke
universityofkentuckyrocks
21 messages
07-17-06 07:24 AM
Live Feeds Sat (7/15) [View All]
Looks like Marcellas is the only one still up. He is on the red couch in the BY. Seems to just be sitting there thinking. [I've never heard Marcel
pokey_ally
39 messages
07-16-06 04:58 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (619)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •