The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Live Feeds - Wednesday 8/23 [View All]
Okay, whoever has access to the live feeds, please let us know what is happening today. Please, let's use this post just for live u
Miami Joe
57 messages
08-24-06 07:37 PM
Go place your bets, Howie will definitely win BB7
I'm not a betting person myself, but if i was and actually knew a place where you could bet on reality tv I would be betting all my money on Howie
shakes the clown
17 messages
08-23-06 08:18 PM
Live Feeds Tuesday 8/22 [View All]
It's 2:45am BB time. Danielle, Will, and Janelle in the backyard talking about how great this season is. How the ratings have to be "throug
AugustGirl
91 messages
08-23-06 04:55 PM
WillBoogie
Alright so on the live feeds we've seen Boogie mention keeping James around for a couple more weeks while Will is ready to see him leave. %0
Tough Cookie
20 messages
08-23-06 04:06 PM
BBAStards Ep 19 Show Update [View All]
Since everyone else is in hiding or has realized this show is killing off brain cells faster than anyone can count...I'll start the thread for tonig
txmomma26
61 messages
08-23-06 03:36 PM
Live Feeds - Monday, August 21
Currently, all houseguests are asleep. On Feed-1, we have what looks like the bug room with two people sleeping in it and two of the b
davwav02
111 messages
08-23-06 02:34 PM
Did Howie headbutt Boogie?
It happened quickly and I couldn't tell for sure, but it sure looked like Howie made contact with Boogie's face when he shoved his head at him i
shakes the clown
103 messages
08-22-06 06:52 PM
Question about the Contract and Splitting $$
I have a question I hope someone can answer. I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned in this forum that there is a contract allowing them t
Savahnna
1 messages
08-22-06 05:12 PM
Did I miss something?
I have been out of touch yesterday and today. From what I gather boogie put up Janelle and James. Then Janielle won POV. Is this correct???
chappi66
2 messages
08-22-06 03:24 PM
APPLAUSE TO THE FEEDWATCHERS....
Because DEAR GOD these people are boring. Makes you yearn for the festive days of Chihora and her comparative bowel movement seminars, don't it%3
ginger
9 messages
08-22-06 02:09 PM
8/21 Recap Please
Hi I asked for this on the other thread, but it seems like there is a lot going on and re-hashing the Boogie/Howie Non-Headbutt is tak
trish4551
2 messages
08-21-06 07:46 PM
Live Feeds Sunday 8/20 [View All]
Will and Janelle are still up (very rare for the Doctor--seems like he has taken over from Kaysar as Janie's late late night buddy), discussin
AugustGirl
110 messages
08-21-06 05:06 PM
"Hi Julie Chen"
I still like Julie.....A lot......but Will's persistence to addressing her formally after "sweetheart" is priceless. Anything for a
Savahnna
0 messages
08-21-06 05:02 PM
How do we Like Janelles chances now? [View All]
Janelle is no alone in the house. There are two alliances and then some sub alliances. If CT wants to make it to final four they
Tonya_Harding
60 messages
08-21-06 02:50 PM
James' whining
James has been ranting, whining and avoiding Janelle at all costs since he thinks she cheated at the POV competition. He's requested BB to review
mare0125
2 messages
08-21-06 11:20 AM
All It Takes is One
Just a though.....[i]didn't burn too much wood for this one.[/i] I really don't want Will to win. But it looks like the cards
Savahnna
15 messages
08-20-06 06:47 PM
How do we like Chicken George's chances now [View All]
So what does everyone think about CG's chances now? He has managed to win 2 competitions...
profesora_toro4
33 messages
08-20-06 03:42 PM
Live feeds -- Saturday 8/19 [View All]
So, after one of the busiest days in BB history, it looks like we'll get a new set of nominations today from new HoH Boogie. Looks like there%2
AyaK
90 messages
08-20-06 09:19 AM
Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom. [View All]
Okay. He's got it. Pretty soon, he'll find out what it is. Now -- what does he [i]do[/i] with it? The cheap (and easy, and p
Estee
28 messages
08-20-06 00:01 AM
Live Feeds - Friday Aug 18 - Part 2 [View All]
Please use this one from now on.
Elaine0
101 messages
08-19-06 07:51 PM
8/18 Recap please.
There is just too much posting going on today with all the Drama. Can someone make a timeline of sorts of todays events? Including Veto c
Tonya_Harding
3 messages
08-18-06 07:49 PM
Boogie breaking the rules?
Any thoughts on whether Boogie should have his new power stripped? Just called 818-655-6869 and confirmed that the producers have gotten lawyers in
Rebel Ann
8 messages
08-18-06 07:32 PM
Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here
<James says Howie & Jani haven't said a word to him and it is "guilt." It's just guilt. What a sore loser he is. Instead of c
okaychatt
18 messages
08-18-06 05:28 PM
Live Feeds--Friday 8/18
James has won POV. And all have descended on CG to backdoor Janie. CG has said the only one he has a beef with is Dani since she tried to
Ahtumbreez
159 messages
08-18-06 04:46 PM
B.B.A.Stards Episode #18 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all details of tonight's eviction, HoH contest, and the winner of the Coup d'Etat on this thread until the West Coast gets to ask
Estee
64 messages
08-18-06 11:31 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •