The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
Okay. He's got it. Pretty soon, he'll find out what it is. Now -- what does he do with it? The cheap (and easy, and probably accurate) answer is 'Whatever Will tells him to do.' But...

This could be the latest in a series of BB twists that proves to be absolutely no factor in the game. It's very possible that Mike will pull a Terry and just sit on the thing until it's no longer good. Chilltown's entire existence in the cage has been based around not openly seizing power. They sit back, they watch, they manipulate -- and frankly, they don't care what's happening as long as they're not the ones at risk. If things continue to work against the floaters, possibly including a dump of James at the first convenient moment, Mike & Will may not find themselves in a position where they must use the coup. Erika goes, Danielle goes, Marcellas goes -- that's three and the pointless twist is dead for the year.

Is there a position where Mike would have to use the coup? It feels like there's one: he and Will on the block. But right now, they've managed to convince the non-floaters in the cage that their best interest is in getting the floaters out -- and the floaters think they've got to dump S6 before anyone else. It would take a major synapse firing by someone to come to the 'Chilltown must go now!' conclusion, and that doesn't seem likely with this group. Howie might do it by accident, but that's just a case of scrambling up the keys. A Mike & Will nomination is still possible, but at this point, it's not probable --

-- and Mike might not use the coup even if that went through. Right now, Will is Mike's shield: if he has any brains at all, he's realized this. Mike is not a primary target as long as Will's around. However, this is giving Mike credit for the ability to think, or at least, to think for himself. Right now, Will's doing the thinking for both of them. It's quite possible that if they were both up, Mike might say 'Well, only one of us can win and he's got to go sometime. They're all going to target him and I'll be in the house for another week -- where's the harm?' This would be monumentally stupid. It might even be as monumentally stupid as invoking the coup at the wrong moment and turning Chilltown into the target in the cage, because the primary motivation on any BB season is always revenge, and suddenly, people would have something new to take revenge for.

My early prediction: no direct use of the coup unless Will & Mike are both up. He may, however, explain how it functions to the other hamsters (if he's allowed to) and use it as a threat to get Chilltown's way. "Don't bother nominating us -- we'll just flip you up there instead." The coup may be more helpful as a threat than an event. You can use a threat every week until the slip is no longer good.

But of course, if Chilltown goes with that, they'd better make sure the other hamsters believe the coup is good for the entire game. Because as soon as it runs out --

-- revenge.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... AZ_Leo 08-14-06 1
   RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... Estee 08-14-06 3
 RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... true 08-14-06 2
 RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... ginger 08-14-06 4
   RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... Estee 08-14-06 6
   RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... true 08-14-06 7
 RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... CantStandToLook 08-14-06 5
   RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... Wacko Jacko 08-14-06 8
 RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... CattyChat 08-14-06 9
   RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... AugustGirl 08-15-06 17
 RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... Bob Tomato 08-14-06 10
 RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... Ahtumbreez 08-14-06 11
   RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... nailbone 08-14-06 12
   RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... CantStandToLook 08-14-06 13
       RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... michel 08-14-06 14
       RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... okaychatt 08-14-06 15
           RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... Joyav123 08-14-06 16
           RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... tamarama 08-15-06 19
               RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-15-06 20
 RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... Buggy 08-15-06 18
   RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... roxydog 08-15-06 21
       RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... Wacko Jacko 08-15-06 22
           RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-15-06 23
 RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... davwav02 08-17-06 24
   RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twi... chappi66 08-17-06 25
 Well.... AyaK 08-18-06 26
   RE: Well.... CantStandToLook 08-19-06 27
       No... AyaK 08-20-06 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-14-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
Right now, Will's doing the thinking for both of them.

Shouldn't that be: Will's doing the thinking for all of them?

A tribephyl original

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-14-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
No one's mentally strong enough to think for Howie, because no one can keep Howie from forgetting what he was last told and going on a 'Big Boy!' rampage for six hours. You can think for James, but you have to substitute for the part he's been thinking with, and he may not want to give that up.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
Too funny Estee!

I've hated the idea of this twist since it was announced. Having said that, I agree that Woogie are least likely to need to use it. I don't think they should tell anyone what it is either, as others in their many alliances may expect him to use it on them. I agree that he won't really need it unless both he and Will are on the block together. It's possible that Marcellas or George could put them both up, but probably not until Howie and Janelle are gone. By then, it won't be good anymore anyway.

It is possible that one of Woogie could go up in the next couple of weeks. Heck, one of them could go up this week, (though I doubt it) as Janelle was considering using Boogie as a pawn to get out Erica. This is where Boogie might use it. Even if he is put up as a pawn, can he really trust that he has the votes to stay? Especially since the others know that he most likely won the mysterious power, it could make them want to get him out asap. Would he take the chance of making such a dumb move as Marcellas in season 3 by not using it when he is on the block, but feels he's safe? Pretty risky.

I think it would be pretty funny if Janelle put him up as a pawn this week, and he gets scared into using it to save himself. Then, he has to go on the spot and save Erica, whom he's been fooling around with, or not. Who else would he put up? He wouldn't want to put up Danielle, James, Howie or Janelle, because he's safe with them. Of course, Will is out of the question. That leaves Marcellas and George. HA! If he's forced to use it this week, it will kill his stragegy and expose his alliances.

If he doesn't go on the block this week, he won't use it. He'd be an idiot if he did.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-06 AT 01:42 PM (EST)

All of that makes perfect sense, Dahlin Estee. The only POSSIBLE wildcard scenario (and I think it a slight possibility at best) is that Boogie is "forced" to use it to save Erika. Because he's schtupping her.

They apparently had very intimate, very conclusive moments over the weekend.

08-14-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
Because he's schtupping her.

Sorry, I don't speak your total dweeb language. Or Yiddish.

(It's a crossthread. Really.)

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
I don't think Boogie will have any trouble cutting Erica loose. He felt a twinge of guilt when it was first suggested, but Erica has been campaigning hard against him since the moment Dani won the veto. That pretty much knocked out any guilt he may have felt. However, Boogie is very uneasy about where Marcellas stands, and if Janelle should nominate Marcellas, he may be tempted to vote him out. They've been working Janelle pretty hard to nom Marcellas, but so far, she refuses.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
Love your theories Estee but I'm guessing that part of the super-power will be that noone else can know exactly what your power is. If they know he has the power then he gets an unfair advantage in that he can bully people into letting him win or at least make it four more weeks.

However, that said, if he has to keep a secret or lose it, I see him losing it cause he can't keep his trap shut. So we come back to the same conclusion, it doesn't get used.

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-14-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
He can keep his mouth shut. He never revealed that he and Erika are dating....did he? Mike unlike Will has been trying to win HoH....or at least he gives the impression he is trying. Of course he will only use the special power if he is on the block....it is no different that the hidden imunity on Survivor. You keep it until you need it. I don't see it as pointless at all. If he tells people he has it there or at least makes other think he has it it will also make it hard to nominate him....like on Survivor. Mike is virtually guarenteed to make it to the final three now.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-14-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
I agree, Estee. I don't see Boogie using it, because Will & Boogie will be exposed and finally have to choose a side, thereby cementing enemies of those they side against.

However, I still have some questions about this Coup d'Etat. First of all, on Thursday is it going to be revealed to all the HGs what power Boogie has as holder of the CdE or will it still be kept secret? If all the HGs find out, Will & Boogie are going to be in for a tough couple of weeks, because he will have Dani/James wanting Boogie to use it to further the LOD alliance and Janie/Howie urging them to use it to further the 5 alliance. This will put CT in the spotlight again and they will become targets, which is what Will has been working hard against. I think CT is going to hate that Boogie won this power when and if it is revealed to all.

Second, say he chose to use it this Thursday to save Erika (which I doubt) and dethrones Janelle and changes the noms for immediate evitction. First, can the overthrown HOH be put up at that time or is she still safe from eviction? Second, if Boogie chooses the LOD side this Thursday and dethrones Janie and puts up Howie and Janie or Marci (depending on whether Janie can be put up after the coup), then is the overthrown HOH allowed to play in this week's HOH comp, thereby leaving Boogie with a 30-min HOH and not able to play for next week's HOH?

There are so many questions still unanswered, how is Boogie going to get debriefed on all of the ramifications in a live show? I thought the person who guessed right would be immediately advised of the new power, so at least that person could start thinking about how & when it is best to use it.

With all these questions & possibilities, I doubt Boogie will use is THIS Thursday, because he will have to consult Will in order to understand everything. Will is the brains of the operation and Boogie would be sealing his doom if he acted without Will's guidance.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
I doubt Boogie will use is THIS Thursday, because he will have to consult Will in order to understand everything.

I agree with you, Catty. If Boogie is called into the DR right before the voting begins and told about the CdE, I have no doubt he will not use it because he hasn't spoken to Will about it. Another reason is I don't think he really cares who goes this week. IF Will was up this week and IF Boogie felt Will was at risk to go, I think he would use it.

Another thing Boogie has to consider is who does he dethrone, and who does he put up for eviction? He could possibly really piss off 3 three people, so he has to be careful of who he sends to sequester. CT has an alliance with almost everyone in the house...CG and Marcellus being the only two they don't have a deal with. Marcellus could possibly be gone this week and CG seems to be guaranteed to go the next time he is put up (of course this changes on an hourly basis in this house).

From the producers' stand point, I think the worst possible person won this. Should be interesting to see how it plays out.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
It is a pointless twist of doom, but only because it is in Woogie's hands. CT will only use this gift defensively -- if they are both nominated, they will use it to turn on whoever nominated them. I don't see how that strategy could be criticized.

But can there be any doubt that if this power had fallen into other hands, like Janelle or Danielle, two people who are apt to keep engineering the nomination of the other until only one is standing, that it would be used? If Danielle had it now, would she hesitate to use it this week to get Janelle out of the house once and for all?

It would be fun to see it used, but unless Marcellus wins HoH in the next two weeks (fat chance) I don't see it happening.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
If everyone knows what the power is doesn't it make HOH totally pointless for the next 3 weeks, or until it's used?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
It doesn't make HOH pointless, but it changes the strategy drastically.

If they all know that Booger has it, and what can happen if he uses it, that'll affect the noms, and keep CT off the block....something that'd happen anyway. But they could use the noms to force CT to pick a side, like they've been talking about making the floaters do all along. So if Janie and Danielle go against each other, would he use it? And if not, who would they campaign for?

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

08-14-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
exactly, it only makes sense that it would have to be kept secret. People would be throwing HOH left and right if everyone knew.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
But if it has to be kept secret then Boogie can't even tell Will. How "Will" he think for himself?

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-14-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-06 AT 03:52 PM (EST)

<it only makes sense that it would have to be kept secret. People would be throwing HOH left and right if everyone knew

But if anyone in that house has an inkling as to what a coup d'etat IS, then he'd already know the power had to do with undermining the HOH. And if he understands that, he'd have to be considering new noms. If he had any brains to work with, that is.

Considering neither Janelle nor Howie knew what "pulling the wool over your eyes" meant, we can safely conclude some of the hamsters have no clue what a coup d'etat is, either.

Also - We know Boogie is *saying* he won the prize...Any chance he could be lying? I don't think he is, but I thought the instructions were to keep it a secret if you won.

ETA - Sometimes I think Woogie is playing with the producers and internet viewers as much as they are playing with the other hamsters.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Joyav123 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-14-06, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyav123 Click to send private message to Joyav123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
He is playing to the camera as is Will, Will behaves as if he
is the director constantly talking about what to edit, Woogie
an Dr Doom are stars in their own eyes!

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-15-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
>>But if anyone in that house has an inkling as to what a coup d'etat IS,<<

I don't think they've been told that it's called CdE.

(btw, agree that Woogie are the least likely to use this.)

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-06 AT 12:51 PM (EST)

I think only the viewing audience knows it is called a coup d'etat. The HG only know that the winner will get a special power.

ETA: I do agree that even if they knew it was called a coup d'etat they still wouldn't know what the power is considering they called the sheep a lamb, not knowing what "pull the wool over your eyes" means and other moments of utter stupidity they have suffered this season.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
I love the title of this thread.

roxydog 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-15-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail roxydog Click to send private message to roxydog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
It seems that most of them have a general idea of what the power is.

If CT has won the power it likely will not need to be used before it expires since they don't seem to be targets.

But they do have it in their back pocket in the event of a sudden burst of intelligence from the Doc's patients.

It is perfect for them since they have so much hidden power already why shouldn't they have this as well.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-15-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
The twist is not pointless in that it protects the person who has it from ever being nominated. We still don't know if the HoH is exempt from the overturned noms, but if they are not if the HoH nominates Boogie they risk being put up. But even if they don't know, say it is Janelle and she know Boogie could put anyone up but her.....does she want to risk Howie being put up? No, of course not so they will avoid nominating Boogie. The power is very powerful and will shield Booge kinda like it shielded Terry from Survivor. Boogie is not guarenteed to make it as long is the Coup is effective.

Let's just say Howie wins the HoH next. Sure Danielle will like to save herself and whoever from her alliance is nominated with her. But Boogie just has to tell Danielle that 'I am saving this until I get put up". How can Danielle rightfully be mad at boogie for doing that. After all even Danielle understands that Boogie is playing for himself not any alliance he may have. Would he use it on Will? That is an interesting discussion. I would say it depends how close to the end of the game it is before he uses it. You saw when Terry from Survivor had an opportunity to save players who he had a strong alliance with he did not use it. It would of been stupid for him to use it and the same goes for Boogie in this instance.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
This isnt about Survivor but Terry was stupid for NOT using the immunity idol. Had he used it Aras would have been sent home since Terry always voted for Aras and Aras's tribe always voted together. The rule was the person who had the next highest number of votes during that vote would be sent home if the idol was used. I liked Aras so I was glad Terry never figured that out.

Anyway back to BB...I feel that Woogie will make the best decision for the two of them when the time comes. So if the best decision for them is to not use it then they won't use it and vice versa. They aren't stupid and they always do what's best for both of them.

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-17-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
So, if I understood correctly, this power is valid for the next three evictions, meaning it could've be used tonight (8-17), It could be used Sunday (8-20), or it can be used next Thursday (8-24). So he has basically one week to use it and that's it.

On another note, I replayed the episode and Julie's exact words were: "Only he or she knows what it is, and they are not allowed to reveal the power until the moment it is used." So what happens if he tells someone? Does he lose it? Does he get a penalty nom? (like they'll ever make one of those). And as I began speculation, I thought it would be more valuable to use this power as a threat than the power itself, much like others have said above, but with him being unable to reveal, i guess it's just free pass, should he need to use it.

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-06, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Boogie Mike & The Pointless Twist Of Doom."
I'm not sure but my interpretation of the power, is that he only knows what it is and is not allowed to reveal until he gets ready to use it, but I don't think it was against the rules to say he had the special power. He just couldn't reveal exactly what the power did to the other HG's. That is how I heard it, but I could be totally off base.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Well...."
...it certainly wasn't pointless today. The coup power saved Will from being nominated by Chicken George.

08-19-06, 11:57 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Well...."
Aldav posted that Boogie lost the power not very long after getting it for not being able to keep his big trap shut. Still no-one else knew that so he still had the illusion of power and used it for all it was worth which was plenty this week.

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "No..."
He lost the power because he's HoH and can't overturn his own nominations.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •