The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-17-06, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
<James says Howie & Jani haven't said a word to him and it is "guilt." It's just guilt. What a sore loser he is.

Instead of clogging the Live Feeds thread, why not try copying/responding from that thread to here.

That way, the Live Feeds serve as a quick update on what's going on, and we still get to comment.

I'll start.

James is complaining that J/H didn't come hug him after he was nominated.

Oh please. Someone has already commented that he was commiserating with Danielle.

I'd love to see him go on Sunday. But CT and LOD are threatening CG with the new, untold power one of them holds. "Put J up - or ELSE"

CG says he never expected to win. Any chance he'd like to mess things up for the others? I'd LVOE it!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Let's keep comments from Live F... Denalio 08-18-06 1
   RE: Let's keep comments from Live F... okaychatt 08-18-06 2
 RE: Let's keep comments from Live F... okaychatt 08-18-06 3
   RE: Let's keep comments from Live F... okaychatt 08-18-06 4
       RE: Let's keep comments from Live F... bdemoney 08-18-06 5
           RE: Let's keep comments from Live F... nailbone 08-18-06 6
               RE: Let's keep comments from Live F... ginger 08-18-06 7
                   RE: Let's keep comments from Live F... oasisfan1994 08-18-06 8
                       RE: Let's keep comments from Live F... brvnkrz 08-18-06 9
                           RE: Let's keep comments from Live F... samboohoo 08-18-06 12
                               RE: Let's keep comments from Live F... brvnkrz 08-18-06 13
                   RE: Let's keep comments from Live F... brvnkrz 08-18-06 10
                       RE: Let's keep comments from Live F... nailbone 08-18-06 14
                           RE: Let's keep comments from Live F... brvnkrz 08-18-06 15
 RE: Let's keep comments from Live F... okaychatt 08-18-06 11
 RE: Let's keep comments from Live F... okaychatt 08-18-06 16
 RE: Let's keep comments from Live F... Captain_Savem 08-18-06 17
   RE: Let's keep comments from Live F... yamihooked 08-18-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-18-06, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-06 AT 01:00 AM (EST)

I love how this twists every ones panties in a bunch!

And surprisingly George so far has managed to resist the first onslaught of relentless pressure from the various factions to tell him who he says he will put up of someone wins and uses the POV. He told Erika he has someone in mind, but won't tell her who!

Color me impressed with the Giant Chicken Doofus at this moment. (This offer most likely void once CG makes his next move! LOL But in the interim, Go ChickenMan GO!)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-18-06, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
<George so far has managed to resist the first onslaught of relentless pressure

He said he never expected to win, so he may do something just to mess up CT's game.

Maybe he sees who the real power in the house has been?

This move has exposed the alliances. That's for sure.

Has George heard from J/H?

Off to find out.

And thanks for trying to keep discussion of the Live Feeds here.

08-18-06, 09:03 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
<Booger makes a point that last year Howie and Janelle voted seperately...

<Booger: Could you imagine that?

<Uhhh, yeah turd brain. Ashleah was Janelle's secret partner so she couldn't vote to evict her. I think the vote was 10 to 1 or something like that. Tool.

Janelle stays loyal to her allies. This is why she is vulnerable to manipulation.

If she sees someone as a friend, she wants to believe him.

But why she's even allowing James into her thinking, I'll NEVER know. She's approaching STUPID when it comes to James, whom she is suspicious of.

08-18-06, 09:09 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
<I love all you Janie Bird brain diehards. Once and for all: Will does not like Janelle! End of story. There's no way he would intercede for her ... unless it's strategically good for him to do so which it's not.

<If CT, Dani, George and James do not backdoor Janelle now they are crazy and CT, Dani and James have done a lot of scheming for nothing. It would also means that Will doesn't understand the game which is hard to believe because he's a master of the game.

Janelle might win POV, which is out of Will's control.

Here's to a POV for Janelle.

And Will won't intercede for anyone unless it's to his advantage. His liking or disliking Janelle is moot.

Note: Trying to herd cats is nigh impossible. Some like Janelle. Some don't. No big deal either way.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-18-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
Well James has won POV so there goes any chance of Janie winning it for you.........sorry

But who knows maybe CG will decide to place someone on the block besides Janelle, especially since she didn't put him up last week when she had the chance. Heck, he could be sitting in sequester right now instead of Marci.

I think the smart thing for George to do would be to align with Howie and Janelle, but I don't know if he will see that for himself, especially with everyone riding him so hard to put up Janelle.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
He promised early on that he would not put up Janelle and Howie. But that was yesterday (or early this morning). Who knows what'll happen between then and Saturday.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
He is actually playing pretty shrewdly (although I'm sorry, he still creeps me out somehow). He told Janelle and Howie he would not nominate Janelle IF they promised not to vote out Erika. He won't say who else he is nominating, though (presuambly Danielle?). He is telling Erika, who is freaking out, to have faith in him.

So odd to have CG be responsible for the show picking up.

I'll give him grudging snaps. Still don't want him to win Allstars, though. He was so....John Wayne Gacy in his first outing.

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-18-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
Why is there 2 daily threads? Very confusing

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
So that the Live feeds thread can stick strictly to reporting live feeds. This one is so that we can comment on those live feeds. Trying to keep the commentary out of the Live Feeds thread so it is easier to keep up with.

Sig by Bob-Because gay sheep jokes never grow old

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
I don't think that's working.

Thanks Tribe!

08-18-06, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
I don't either but it was a GREAT idea. I appreciated it. I loved the idea.

08-18-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
I hope Erika doesn't talk him out of keeping his deal with J&H.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
Somebody talked him out of it.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

08-18-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
*sigh* I saw. Dumbass George.

08-18-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
So James won POV? Darn. That guy wins EVERYTHING, so competitions *must* be rigged by BB in his favor. The producers need James for ratings.

{/irony}

08-18-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
Nope. Not working at all.

Guess it's back to reading only the update posts and ignoring the chatter.

OTOH - I find it hard not to share my opinion. Everyone is entitled to hear it, after all.

See you on the Live Feed thread.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-18-06, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
How could you Georgie? How could you?!

I hope Teresa gives you a good ass beating when you get home.

moron...

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-18-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Let's keep comments from Live Feed thread here"
>How could you Georgie? How could you?!
>
>I hope Teresa gives you a good ass beating when you
>get home.
>
>moron...

>

gah.

I had such hopes for George too.

Now no matter who goes home, george is screwed. If Howie goes or not, Janelle won't trust him or have any reason to keep him safe. His best shot was with H&J too.

George, unless he's retarded, had to know that Boogie wouldn't use his mystery power unless CT was up.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •