The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Live feeds: the revenge of Holly begins... [View All]
...and somewhere deep in the darkest corners of the cage, you can hear the screams beginning to echo up... Or at least the crying. There
Estee
151 messages
08-18-07 09:32 AM
Official Prediction... [View All]
That's it, Evel is DONE this week. Any takers? Posted in Spoilers so we can keep track throughout the week... http%3
Glass
37 messages
08-17-07 08:05 PM
Vote out America
...and have Eric play on his own! America has no idea how to play BB. Making Eric give Jessica the silent treatment is just wrong. I suppose we h
flipxcyd
10 messages
08-17-07 12:12 PM
Diick, The POV and Americas Choice
I have a scenario that will rock the house, Diick uses the POV on Daniele, and remains on the block. Eric uses this opportunity to get Dustin nom
Queene1979
18 messages
08-17-07 09:33 AM
Dique Knows About The Twist/Eric?
I'm not sure I heard it right, but after the HOH, Dique told Danni something like"I think that Eric is involved with the show." Other peopl
tweets
0 messages
08-16-07 11:11 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #19 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of the chesslike moves which slowly, carefully, and cunningly constrict into the noose which finally winds
Estee
58 messages
08-16-07 11:01 PM
Dustin ?!? [View All]
Is there something I missed, I'm reading the forums but I have no idea why America voted Dustin.. Why all of a sudden is Dustin so disliked by Ame
sencnes
23 messages
08-16-07 01:23 AM
Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday? [View All]
If Daniel, Jen and Zach vote to evict Dustin and America has Eric vote to evict Dustin, he is gone. What do you think will happen?
jefburn
52 messages
08-15-07 10:42 PM
Zach is such a tool!
Doesn't he realize that once they reach the final 6 or 7 with the LNC that he will be gone especailly with the number against him. If he stick with
jefburn
1 messages
08-15-07 11:47 AM
Big Brother #8 Episode #18 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of the incredibly spoilered nature of both of the POV winner and any actions s/he might take with the Blingie
Estee
25 messages
08-15-07 03:27 AM
ERIC vs Evil #####
What does everyone think of Eric? If you listen to what he says in the HOH room -he really is nasty and cruel and mean. I am not sure if he is sayin
travelr12123
17 messages
08-13-07 04:22 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #17 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic free discussion of tonight's fall out from the reign of [strike]Holly-clone[/strike] Jessica on this thread until t
Snidget
46 messages
08-13-07 08:25 AM
Ont The Assumption That ##### Is the Next Target...
1) Jessica nominates Danielle and Zach. 2) If Amber, Dustin, Eric, Jameka, Zach or Jessica win the POV they remove Zach and Jes
Ronin
8 messages
08-10-07 09:18 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #16 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic-free class attendance for tonight's seminar on The Power Of Editing (What Happened Is What We Say Happened) on this threa
Estee
88 messages
08-10-07 05:34 PM
Amber Internet Feed - Jews?
WTF? It's all over the news last night . What was she thinking she knows that every last word they say can be heard. Why would she do that? It%2
jd8855
4 messages
08-10-07 02:15 PM
Evil TOLD to be nicer to JEN
After viewing the utube of Kail and Jen talking at 3 a.m..after much 'quiet' discussion re: Dustin saying Jen is in an alliance with Evil....%2
shudson
6 messages
08-09-07 09:53 PM
Big Brother #8 summary sign-ups & schedule. [View All]
Are you sarcastic? Hard to please? Feel that hamsters should be an extinct series? Want to take out a few of them yourself? Then you can b
Estee
28 messages
08-09-07 07:24 PM
The veto has been used -- [View All]
-- thus forcing, absolutely [i]forcing[/i] Danielle to nominate -- gee, who could she possibly put up? What sort of person could ever
Estee
47 messages
08-09-07 02:00 PM
There's no end beginning to Amber's charms. [View All]
So on top of 'compulsive crier', 'liar', 'double-talker', and 'happy fun backstabber par non-excellence', let's add one more
Estee
27 messages
08-09-07 08:04 AM
Nominees are... [View All]
...well, realistically, it's probably time to spread things around a little. Break the repetition jinx. Actually get someone out that you orig
Estee
53 messages
08-08-07 08:09 PM
Eric as America's Player...
Eric… What are Eric’s chances of staying in the house, now that the players are suspicious as to what he’s been up to? %0
Char
13 messages
08-08-07 07:41 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #15 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of tonight's episode and the Golden Power Of James (Or Anyone Else Whose Name Stars With J) on this threa
Estee
63 messages
08-08-07 01:59 PM
Kail asks to leave the game.
Yep. What a wuss. Should air tonight. It's on youtube.
Shannonh2007
17 messages
08-06-07 06:50 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #13 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of what should be just another calm, controlled, downright-boring wait for the next to last person to fall
cahaya
37 messages
08-05-07 09:34 PM
Live Feeds: Clock On The Wall, Ticking The HoH Away competition. [View All]
Keep us up to date on how the hamsters are doing on their perches of [s]dumb[/s] doom as the night wears on. Which, given the results in
Estee
38 messages
08-04-07 04:59 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •