The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ERIC vs Evil #####"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

travelr12123 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-12-07, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail travelr12123 Click to send private message to travelr12123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ERIC vs Evil #####"
What does everyone think of Eric? If you listen to what he says in the HOH room -he really is nasty and cruel and mean. I am not sure if he is saying these things to accomplish america's choice stuff or what....but he says how much he "hates" people. And really just incredibly mean stuff - when he is in the privacy of the HOH room. ##### - although completely over the line also just says the truth in front of the person rather than behind their back. I don't like Eric - and I think the America's player thing messes up the Game. Instead of making an Alliance - it is a twist that just screws up the normal game with oddball decisions that Eric carries out. I think America should make Eric vote for whoever goes up when Evil takes Danielle off the block.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ERIC vs Evil ##### Shannonh2007 08-12-07 1
   RE: ERIC vs Evil ##### Snidget 08-12-07 2
   RE: ERIC vs Evil ##### flgranny 08-12-07 3
   RE: ERIC vs Evil ##### agman 08-12-07 4
 RE: ERIC vs Evil ##### toddE 08-12-07 5
   RE: ERIC vs Evil ##### MarkP 08-12-07 6
       RE: ERIC vs Evil ##### observe 08-13-07 7
           RE: ERIC vs Evil ##### Snidget 08-13-07 8
               RE: ERIC vs Evil ##### observe 08-13-07 9
                   RE: ERIC vs Evil ##### carmaj0530 08-13-07 10
                       RE: ERIC vs Evil ##### zipperhead 08-13-07 11
                           RE: ERIC vs Evil ##### carmaj0530 08-13-07 12
                           RE: ERIC vs Evil ##### countrygirl_29 08-13-07 13
                               RE: ERIC vs Evil ##### rayjj 08-13-07 14
                                   RE: ERIC vs Evil ##### carmaj0530 08-13-07 15
                                       RE: ERIC vs Evil ##### jd8855 08-13-07 16
 RE: ERIC vs Evil ##### Wacko Jacko 08-13-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ERIC vs Evil #####"
I haven't heard Eric say anything cruel at all.

And since when is saying something to someones face automatically the better choice? There is something to be said for sparing other's feelings. You don't HAVE to say something to someone's face simply because it crosses your mind. Diick has no social filter at all. Apparently in Diick-world every thought that occurs to you MUST be computed into words and shouted into the subject's face.

Notice how he made a deal with Jen that if she laid off Daniele, he would lay of her? Diick is a hypocritical #####. He thinks that HIS daughter is somehow above the standard that he dishes out to OTHER people's daughters. On what planet is it ok for a 45 year old man to harass a 23 year old young woman (aka Jen)? Commenting on her body. This should be criminal. Why is it ok for Jen to be harassed by Diick, but Diick's daughter should be left alone?

Diick is one of those people who thinks that as long as the bad isn't happened to HIM and HIS it's ok. But as soon as the wolf knocks on HIS door, it should stop. Hypocrisy. EVERY girl is SOMEone's daughter. And I'd bet that THOSE parents actually RAISED their daughters.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-12-07, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ERIC vs Evil #####"
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-07 AT 12:39 PM (EST)

Have you been watching the feeds/reading the feed summaries since Thursday night?

Eric has said some things that are upsetting a lot of people. I doubt if any of them will make it to the network broadcast this week. (I don't think they want the general public hating Eric that much, but I see why the feed watchers can't stand Eric anymore)

I know Dick is an azz but some of the insinuations are beyond what most people consider the usual amount of complaining/name calling, even on Big Bother.

Now Dick has been way over the line and apparently got told by Big Brother to stop some of the most offensive stuff, but no matter how obnoxious he has been I don't think Eric's little snide comments behind his back are really called for. There is enough that is true about Dick that you don't really need to be making stuff up like that.

Cooling off with Agman!

ETA of course he isn't the only one in the LateNightCrew that is doing it here are a couple of clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkTBk6QYnLQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKaU75ir5tk

flgranny 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-12-07, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flgranny Click to send private message to flgranny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ERIC vs Evil #####"
Eric hasn't said anything cruel??!!! Where have you been? Just last night (early this morning) he said that Danielle is going to get pregnant soon, and it will be ****'s baby! Or don't you consider incest evil? I'm so totally over Eric, I just wish there was some way to get rid of him.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-07, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ERIC vs Evil #####"
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-07 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

edited to welcome flgranny

I'm with Snidget and FLgranny, If you had been watching, you would see Eric making terrible, hateful statements behind other's backs. I don't agree, however, that he is worse than Diick! Personally, I can't stand either one of those two. But to say Eric hasn't said anything bad is incorrect.

BTW I didn't mean to be rude, welcome to the boards flgranny! I hope you have fun here

It's just a day at the beach

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-12-07, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ERIC vs Evil #####"
For the first weeks, I thought Evel D. was perhaps the biggest a-hole I'd ever seen on this show (of course, this is only the third season I've watched)

BUT...amazingly, I now think Eric is worse than E.D.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-12-07, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ERIC vs Evil #####"
The difference between Eric and Evel is that Evel spews his venom in front of everyone. He is nasty, mean and a complete jerk. Eric is the exact same thing except he is a better game player and only says the mean things in the dr sessions or when he knows the other hypocrites will get a kick out of it. The only thing I'm not sure is who plays the better "tough guy" when talking about Evel when is he nowhere to be found - Eric or Dustin. (and both go into a shell when Evel is on the rampage).

observe 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-13-07, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observe Click to send private message to observe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ERIC vs Evil #####"
My first impression of Eric was that he had a pleasant personality. He cheerfully reacted to his instructions as America's Player. Then in the DR, he said that with Nick gone, he would be the house Casanova... and he seemed to believe what he said!

Now I think he's worse than D.ick. And, I can't stand looking at him. He has a big nose, big ears, receding chin, big teeth, small head.

Why should the fact that D.ick is 45 make the way he treats Jen criminal? What if there was a guy in the house who was exactly like D.ick, except that he was a year younger than Jen?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ERIC vs Evil #####"
I do not think his age is the one and only thing that people are using to say he is abusive, etc. I'm sure the comments would be about the same regardless of his age.

However most people do see a difference in maturity level between a 22 year old guy and a 45 year old man. Sometimes things can be seen in a different light when someone who might not know better does them compared to someone you think really ought to know better by now.

Cooling off with Agman!

observe 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-13-07, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observe Click to send private message to observe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ERIC vs Evil #####"
I've known people who got meaner as they got older.

carmaj0530 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-13-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carmaj0530 Click to send private message to carmaj0530 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ERIC vs Evil #####"
I'm still sticking with I like Evil. In my life I am much better with people that are honest, upfront and don't sugar coat than those who don't.
He is playing the game, he is riling up the troops and doing a great job. He said he wanted them to hate him and they do. Do I think he goes overboard, sometimes a little but it is a game. How boring would this game be if everyone got along the entire time and there was no spark in the house. I wouldn't watch.
I have a bigger problem with Eric who is sweet and innocent to your face and spews hatred behind your back. And others each in their own way. At least with evil you know where you stand, we just aren't a society that knows how to handle that much brutal honesty. If it were me I would try to keep him around, someone hated more than you is always a bigger target than you and a $$ sure bet.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-13-07, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ERIC vs Evil #####"
Welcome to the boards, carmaj.

I agree with everything you just said.

08-13-07, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carmaj0530 Click to send private message to carmaj0530 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ERIC vs Evil #####"
Thank you Zipperhead.
I've been posting here and there but had to vent my steam.
I love that we get so fired up about this, one way or another

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-13-07, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ERIC vs Evil #####"
That makes 3 of us. I agree with you, carmaj.

rayjj 40 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rayjj Click to send private message to rayjj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ERIC vs Evil #####"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-07 AT 03:44 PM (EST)

I hate them both and cant wait for both to go! I hated Eric from day 1, and am embarrased that he represents NY. To me he is a little dork that is trying to be cool with his nipple rings and all. He totally cannot pull that look off. he thinks he is hot $hit and he couldn't be farther off from that.

On the other hand, I never really liked ED from day 1 either, but he didnt bother me too much. He progressively has gotten worse as the weeks have moved on. He also seems to be to be a very sore loser, he cant take it when things don't go his way. He's the type that can dish but cant deal.

On that note, I am routing for Jen to win. She annoyed the heck out of me at first with her total drama queen moments, but I love the way she has not let anyone get to her, she's taking it all. She'll backstab D&D the first chance she gets, you can see it in her smirks when she talks to them.

Woohoo post #2! I've been reading these boards for quite a few seasons and have watched BB from season 1, just never get around to posting!

08-13-07, 03:55 PM (EST)
15. "RE: ERIC vs Evil #####"
Welcome Rayjj
I've been a lurker too.
I can't say I'm routing for Jen but I agree with the Eric comments. With him trying to act sexy and sticking his tongue out after the food comp. Gross.

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-13-07, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ERIC vs Evil #####"
Eric isn't perfect he is a bit of a dork and also he said somethings that were inappropriate. But it may be a bit of ED is really getting on him you can see his face go red, he is embarassed and mad and the only way he feels he can get it out is alone he doesn't feel that he can voice those things like ED does adn i wish that ED would . I don't particularly care for either one of them. However, i think ED has targetted Eric and has taken it to another level.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-13-07, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: ERIC vs Evil #####"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-07 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

>What does everyone think of Eric?
>If you listen to what
>he says in the HOH
>room -he really is nasty
>and cruel and mean. I
>am not sure if he
>is saying these things to
>accomplish america's choice stuff or
>what....but he says how much
>he "hates" people. And really
>just incredibly mean stuff -
>when he is in the
>privacy of the HOH room.
> ##### - although completely
>over the line also just
>says the truth in front
>of the person rather than
>behind their back. I
>don't like Eric - and
>I think the America's player
>thing messes up the Game.
>Instead of making an Alliance
>- it is a twist
>that just screws up the
>normal game with oddball decisions
>that Eric carries out. I
>think America should make Eric
>vote for whoever goes up
>when Evil takes Danielle off
>the block.

Not to be commenting about Eric, but don't you think it is pretty sickening the way once EDick was in trouble with the LNC EDick became best buds with Jen and Kail? They are all two faced...and it is part of the game.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •