The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

ChaTTerBoXx25 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-30-06, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChaTTerBoXx25 Click to send private message to ChaTTerBoXx25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
Hey Guys..

I thought I would go ahead & start the updates for today. It was a busy night last night for the hamsters, so some of them may continue their "sleep olympics" today --LOL.

Cam 1 --Boogie sitting outside relaxing & eating. Looks like all the others are still snoozing!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! Lasann 08-30-06 1
   RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! engine13 08-30-06 2
 RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! ChaTTerBoXx25 08-30-06 3
 RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! Lasann 08-30-06 4
   RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! Savahnna 08-30-06 5
       RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! brvnkrz 08-30-06 30
           RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! kittykatkid 08-30-06 33
               RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! fedcamper 08-31-06 35
                   RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! Savahnna 08-31-06 36
   More date night stuff. thndrkttn 08-30-06 13
       RE: More date night stuff. shabalaba 08-30-06 15
       amazing shakes the clown 08-30-06 16
           RE: amazing shabalaba 08-30-06 22
           And... AyaK 08-30-06 29
               point is... shabalaba 08-31-06 38
       RE: More date night stuff. MM 08-30-06 18
       RE: More date night stuff. engine13 08-30-06 25
 RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! Elaine0 08-30-06 6
 Special Request Elaine0 08-30-06 7
 RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! Elaine0 08-30-06 8
 RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! Elaine0 08-30-06 9
   RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! elaine2000 08-30-06 10
       RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! Elaine0 08-30-06 11
           RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! AyaK 08-30-06 28
 RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! Elaine0 08-30-06 12
 RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! Elaine0 08-30-06 14
   RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! ginger 08-30-06 17
       RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! MM 08-30-06 20
       RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! Denalio 08-30-06 23
           RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!! ginger 08-30-06 24
 Singing and Flames abinva 08-30-06 19
   RE: Singing and Flames MM 08-30-06 21
   RE: Singing and Flames nailbone 08-30-06 26
       RE: Singing and Flames ginger 08-30-06 27
           RE: Singing and Flames Issis257 08-30-06 31
 Boogie's discomfort AyaK 08-30-06 32
   RE: Boogie's discomfort bdemoney 08-30-06 34
   RE: Boogie's discomfort Savahnna 08-31-06 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-30-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
Thanks for the thread.

If it was a busy night - what happened? I don't see any info on last night.

It a Tribe original!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

engine13 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-30-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail engine13 Click to send private message to engine13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
Check Date Night posting

ChaTTerBoXx25 7 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChaTTerBoXx25 Click to send private message to ChaTTerBoXx25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
Looks like Boogie is still working out & CG is up..brushing his teeth, weighing himself & now he has grabbed the tin foil & is headed outside with booger!

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-30-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
I went elsewhere for info on last night. Summary:

Danielle forgave Erika and told her to get Will out now because even she would vote for him in the end. CG pretended to be asleep on the couch outside but got up when they when in.

Janie and Will flirted and ended up in the HOH bedroom.

Booger and Erika fooled around in one of the other bedrooms. Boogie had to come up for air. Erika wanted her HOH bedroom back so they went and kicked Will and Janie out.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-30-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"

>Janie and Will flirted and ended
>up in the HOH bedroom.

I wonder if Erin bought a new outfit for Will's homecoming??

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-06, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-06 AT 07:02 PM (EST)

Strictly rumor and I have no proof or link. A coworker of mine visits a BB blog of some kind and he said that according to this blog, Erin has taken all things related to Will off of her Myspace page. I haven't gone to check yet, which I suppose I should have before I posted but I'm lazy.

Edited after more research: Apparently, she had asked the person running Will's myspace account to remove all of her pictures from is blog and to change his status from "in a relationship" to "single". His MySpace is reflecting all of that although i can't see where anything is said about it.

kittykatkid 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kittykatkid Click to send private message to kittykatkid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
This is written right above Will's Friends Space.

"Rumors: We will use this space to address rumors as we become aware of them. We will always post items that cannot be verified as rumor only otherwise you can assume that we have made sure that what is on this site is the facts as we know them.

There has been speculation over Julie Chen disappearing from Will's top friends. Julie or someone on her behalf removed Julie Chen as a friend of Will's on the Saturday after Will called her "sweetheart" in a Live Broadcast.
There has also been speculation on the disappearance of the pictures of Will and Erin Brodie that were on the site. After the infamous shower scene with Mike, Erica, Janelle and Will, Erin requested that we remove them and we did. We will not make any other comment on this as it is a private matter between Will and Erin and we respect that.
There has been speculation that we have changed Will's status to "single" after the shower incident. Nope, it has been that way all season long-as per Will. Will is not married therefore he is single. "

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-31-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
We should start a pool as to how long (minutes or seconds) it takes Will to con Erin into believing it was all a horrible experience he endured only for the $$$$ and all he could think of was her while he was showering with Janelle. Blecchhh!!!!

08-31-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
>We should start a pool as
>to how long (minutes or
>seconds) it takes Will to
>con Erin into believing it
>was all a horrible experience
>he endured only for the
>$$$$ and all he could
>think of was her while
>he was showering with Janelle.
> Blecchhh!!!!

I'd be in.....but that's assuming WIll still wants her when he leaves. It's not hard to get the impression he gets bored easily.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-30-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "More date night stuff."
BB got them champagne and Jani gets pretty wasted.

When Will asked Boogie what his favorite thing about his showmance with Ericka was, Boogie said something to the effect of "Next Thursday" and made a punting motion like he was kicking Erika out the door.

And I'm sorry to all those that think this Will and Janelle thing is totally fake. It may have started that way but now they like each other. A LOT.

Dani and Erika were in the BY talking about the message boards and live feeds etc. She just couldn't believe that people wasted their time doing that. Then she yells out "Let's start a new thread!" LOL!!!!!

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-30-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: More date night stuff."
>>
>And I'm sorry to all those
>that think this Will and
>Janelle thing is totally fake.
> It may have started
>that way but now they
>like each other. A
>LOT.

I agree...I know Will plays it up in the DR and in front of Boogie that it's all part of the game...but it would be difficult for true feelings not to get involved even a little...On the other hand..he did act like he felt a twinge of guilt after the steamy hot tub kiss...
>
>Dani and Erika were in the
>BY talking about the message
>boards and live feeds
>etc. She just couldn't
>believe that people wasted their
>time doing that. Then
>she yells out "Let's start
>a new thread!" LOL

Right, look who's talking..they are the ones that gave up 3 months of their lives to be on a reality show....TWICE!!! so the LOL is on them!!!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-30-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "amazing"
>And I'm sorry to all those
>that think this Will and
>Janelle thing is totally fake.
> It may have started
>that way but now they
>like each other. A
>LOT.
>

...its amazing how good Will is. Not only can he easily manipulate everyone on the show even though they know what a snake he is, but he can actually also mainipulate people watching at home even though they also know what a snake he is!

For example, this person.

Don't feel stupid thndrkttn, you're not the first person to fall for Will's charm.

08-30-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: amazing"
a snake..yes he's shown that side of him. We can only speculate the same as some speculate that perhaps Janelle is also playing him...

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "And..."
...we've even seen Will say that Janelle thinks she's marrying a doctor but she isn't, and we've seen Will tell Boogie that either Janelle or Erika can go next, with the other one to leave immediately thereafter.

And yet some people believe that there is a Will-Janelle romance DESPITE knowing that he's lying about it.

No wonder he's the best.

08-31-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
38. "point is..."
point is there is no disputing the fact that Will is playing the game and playing Janelle...he has said that numerous times. There is no doubt he has every intention of winning by any means possible but one can only speculate as to if he likes her in that way . Does he want to marry her? Heck no! He has a girlfriend and he barely knows Janelle. He likes her...but he will toss her when he's done with her. BUT....I'm sure he wouldn't have pulled this flirty routine with say....Nakomis!!

MM 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MM Click to send private message to MM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: More date night stuff."
>>Dani and Erika were in the
>BY talking about the message
>boards and live feeds
>etc. She just couldn't
>believe that people wasted their
>time doing that. Then
>she yells out "Let's start
>a new thread!" LOL!!!!!
>

Just their jealously towards Janelle again. They know they are not the feeder's favorites, Janelle is!!

engine13 24 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail engine13 Click to send private message to engine13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: More date night stuff."
>BB got them champagne and Jani
>gets pretty wasted.

I saw on another site that the fchampagne was DOM PERI....
sorry I do not know how to spell it !
Any way did anyone see live feeds of the Date Night/5star dinner...what did they eat ? I did not see that on the other site I checked out.
See the Date Night thread I started.
Thanks

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-30-06, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
We have flames now. Probably a wake up call that they will all ignore.

But Danielle is up.

08-30-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Special Request"
I have a special request to anyone watching the live feeds.

Please make sure to post any mention of them all being told to pack for tomorrow or if someone's suitcase shows up by surprise. Maybe we'll get an idea about the second eviction.

I cannot believe they've have to pack during the live show.

08-30-06, 02:05 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-06 AT 02:08 PM (EST)

Erika asks Boogie is she is staying tomorrow and he said yes. Boogie then said he knows how he's voting and know how Will told him he's voiting. Again covering his but.

She asked if Erika thinks she is going and he said yes. Boogie said Erika asked a while back if he is voting out Danielle. He said yes, but she hasn't asked since.

Boogie is concerned about Will and Jani. He knows it started out as a game, but they are pulling away from the rest of the house. He doesn't think Will would go against him, but he's getting paranoid.

Danielle is pushing the issue.

Boggie said he'd be happy with anyone winning except George. He is afraid the jury will be mad at him because he was responsible for taking them out and is afraid they will vote emotionally.

08-30-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
Danielle said Jani asked her if she should trust CT. Boogie doesn't like that people refer to both of them as one. What?!?!

He's complaining again about Will/Jani and how they kept whispering in HOH. He also complains that it is hard to talk to Jani. He also says she said her boyfriend is in baseball and then in football. Boogie, ever the idiot, says how can you date someone and not know his profession. Danielle says she's probably lying because she doesn't want it on the internet. Boogie says he just wants to smack Jani sometimes.

I think Boogie is a little jealous that Jani is stealing his sweetie.

They are talking about the last veto comp and Danielle says Jani kept saying she hoped they would do that comp because it's her favorite.

Danielle said the thing that was hard being nominated is Erika looked her in the face and said she's here to play the game. Danielle says nobody ever says that. But now she's glad it happened because if she wins HOH, she has her speech prepared.

elaine2000 15 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elaine2000 Click to send private message to elaine2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
>Danielle said the thing that was
>hard being nominated is Erika
>looked her in the face
>and said she's here to
>play the game. Danielle
>says nobody ever says that.
> But now she's glad
>it happened because if she
>wins HOH, she has her
>speech prepared.

Im now confused.. Is Boogie humouring Danielle or is Danielle really staying?

08-30-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
Yes Danielle is leaving. At least that is what they keep telling us.

08-30-06, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
Dani is absolutely gone.

And Boogie is absolutely lying to her about everything, including the Will/Janelle stuff. If anyone has to understand showmancing, it's Boogie after Erika.

08-30-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
Boggie & Danielle talked about who can win at the end. Danielle feels Will can win the game. She said if Jani is on the jury and Boogie & Will are finale 2, Jani is voting for Will. Boogie asked about Jani voting for Will if he was responsibile for getting her out. Danielle said she feels people are more mature this year and will vote for the best game play. (planting her own little seeds to break up CT, which shooting down Boogie's plan to play the good guy & blame WIll for the evictions)

Now they are on inside lockdown.

BB got nasty with Erika about not wearing her microphone.

08-30-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
They are joking about Boogie coming outside angry last night & said he was going to pee on Will's head. Will said if it would have happened they would need to have security there within 1 second because Will would have gone off on him. George said he can't see Will losing his temper. Will said peeing on his head would be pushing his button and that would be one alliance shot to hell.

Will is cooking, Daniele, George, Boogie & Erika playing cards. Jani is MIA.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
Boogie is in tantrum mode today. Refusing to have his picture taken because he got "written up" about his mike being off (what does "written up" by BB really mean, anyway? Do you get three strikes and yer out, or does it go on one's PERMANENT RECORD *shudders* or something?). I am particularly enjoying descriptions of him getting his panties in a bunch over Janie and Will. Gellus much, Mikey?

08-30-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MM Click to send private message to MM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
Maybe if he gets "written up" too much it'll ruin his chances to be on TAR. That only leaves Road Rules, and who really watches that anymore..

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
I think this is all a set up - to fake out everyone left in the house that there is a conflict between Boogie and Will. I would love to see these two when alone (I have not had any chance to read feed threads other than what is posted here briefly today) but I'd bet good doughnuts that the "feud" is fake.

08-30-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Wed. 8/30 Updates!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-06 AT 05:07 PM (EST)

Could be. But Mike has to realize that, were we to get to a CT plus Janie final three, Janelle could definitely win the final HOH and knock him out of his Number Two spot.

And he does seem peeved with BB.

Because he's a big fat baby.

abinva 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abinva Click to send private message to abinva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Singing and Flames"
I've noticed that the live feeds often go to flames when the HGs start singing. Does anyone know why this happens?

08-30-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Singing and Flames"
CBS does not want to have to pay royalties.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Singing and Flames"
CBS has to have prior approval for any songs that are sung, and pay royalties. So when the hamsters sing, we get flames.

Unfortunately, the hamsters know this, and use it to hide stuff from the feed-watchers.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

08-30-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Singing and Flames"
The first season they thought of this trick I thought they were clever. Now I feel there should be financial penalties for singing -- the people who pay for live feeds get ripped off when the hamsters close the cameras down.

Issis257 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-30-06, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Issis257 Click to send private message to Issis257 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Singing and Flames"
Agreed, but also why don't they just mute so that people that are watching can at least still have a picture. It's better than flames and not seeing anything.

08-30-06, 07:02 PM (EST)
32. "Boogie's discomfort"
This came out in between series of flames (and over a period of time), since the producers don't want this kind of stuff to go out over the Internet. It also took place earlier today....

A lot of Boogie's discomfort is that he thinks he has an ear infection. The show medic took a look at it and says he doesn't, but Boogie wants them to let Will have an otoscope and take a look at it, and the producers refused.

Boogie says he doesn't trust the show medic, but he does trust Will as a doctor. Will says it's just not possible for him to see without an otoscope.

Boogie was asking Will what kind of tantrum he should throw with the producers to get Will an otoscope. Boogie was cussing out one of the crew who told him in the DR that they wouldn't do it -- Will told him that he needed to ask a particular one of the production supervisors (not Arnold or Alison).

Boogie tells Will and Janie that the showmance with Erika has been hard on him, unlike you two (a slip that Will has to cover for). (Ed.: If Boogie doesn't have an ear infection, he's losing it, evidenced by blurting something like that out.)

Will tells Janie that they can't let CG win HoH. She agrees.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-30-06, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Boogie's discomfort"
Some interesting strategy talk from earlier about the next HOH comp between Will, Boogie and Janelle:

M: If it between the three of us and CG is out I'm going to have to dump it (back to HOH)

Jn and Will are OK with that so long as CG is out, they don't want to get put out of the house because of CG.

M: be careful talking to Dani cause she's doing that thing, I'm leaving and ...

Jn: I don't talk to her

M and W say D going around to everyone and that she is going to plant bombs in the house...

And later an interesting strategy conversation between Will and Erika:

W: One vote and the tie breaker. Here's the advantage, as long as people don't know we are working together you can tell CG to put up you and Boogie...then we get the POV. He would never put up Jn.

E: Yeah, but maybe he would. He's going to tank it. He said that he's going to be in the nomination chair the next few times.

W: Should I go to him and say throw the HOH cause I am trying to get rid of Jani. No I'm not going to tell him cause he will go right to her. Well she knows that if I win it...

If a miracle could happen and it would be you, me and Boogie and CG I would take it

E: I hope it won't be a shave your head contest.

That's about all I found new from today's feeds. I think the exchange between J, W and M was dead-on, but I wonder if what Will is saying to Erika is true or just what he wants her to believe...

08-31-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Boogie's discomfort"

>A lot of Boogie's discomfort is
>that he thinks he has
>an ear infection. The
>show medic took a look
>at it and says he
>doesn't, but Boogie wants them
>to let Will have an
>otoscope and take a look
>at it,

Who needs Erika?? This is foreplay for Mike.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •