The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-29-06, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
Just thought I would start it off today, this will pretty much be another day of nothing much interesting, Danielle will try to not get evicted Will and Boogie will continue their manipulation.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 oasisfan1994 08-29-06 1
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 Elaine0 08-29-06 6
 All asleep buckeyegirl 08-29-06 2
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 Elaine0 08-29-06 3
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 Elaine0 08-29-06 4
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 Elaine0 08-29-06 5
       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 ChaTTerBoXx25 08-29-06 7
           RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 Issis257 08-29-06 8
               RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 Elaine0 08-29-06 13
                   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 shabalaba 08-29-06 14
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 Elaine0 08-29-06 9
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 2thDr 08-29-06 10
       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 KScott 08-29-06 11
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 Tonya_Harding 08-29-06 16
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 Elaine0 08-29-06 12
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 nailbone 08-29-06 15
       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 ChaTTerBoXx25 08-29-06 17
           RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 Shoegirl 08-29-06 18
           RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 ChaTTerBoXx25 08-29-06 19
               RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 ChaTTerBoXx25 08-29-06 20
                   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 engine13 08-29-06 21
                   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 brvnkrz 08-29-06 22
                       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 Tonya_Harding 08-29-06 23
                           RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 brvnkrz 08-29-06 24
                           RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 AugustGirl 08-29-06 25
                               RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 Buggy 08-29-06 26
                                   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 pluric895 08-29-06 27
                                       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 brvnkrz 08-29-06 28
                                           RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 pluric895 08-29-06 29
                                               RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 brvnkrz 08-29-06 30
 Locking with warnings Bebo 08-29-06 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-29-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
Because both Boogie and Janelle want to give Dani a sympathy vote and Will has told them both no i wonder if they will both do it anyways and Dani will stay. I don't mind her staying as long as she leaves Jani and Will alone.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-29-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
That would be funny and Erika would be toast.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "All asleep"
According to tv clubhouse, everyone's still asleep....

Isn't Kyngsladye wonderful?

08-29-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
Danielle is outside alone sobbing. She is reading something, maybe a letter from home she got when she was HOH. She just can't stop crying.

08-29-06, 01:40 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
She stopped crying, put her glasses back on and said "I'm ok. I just need to get the crying out in the morning." But she's still sniffling.

08-29-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
Now she's talking to herself. She says she cannot believe she is in this position in the game. She can't believe.

Geez, suck it up

Everyone else seems to be sleeping.

ChaTTerBoXx25 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChaTTerBoXx25 Click to send private message to ChaTTerBoXx25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
YES!!! i am getting SOOO tired of her pity party, stalkerish attitude! It's a game & you got played..now BUH BYE!!

Issis257 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-29-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Issis257 Click to send private message to Issis257 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
A while ago Will was trying to wake up his Janelle, "baby, baby wake up can you hear me?" Janelle, "yes, Im tired" rolls over back to sleep.

08-29-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
Jokers is saying now that Will said maybe, not baby.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-29-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
>Jokers is saying now that Will
>said maybe, not baby.

But that wouldn't make any sense...

08-29-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
Not much happening.

George got out of the shower and Erika keeps going between the bed and bath in HOH. Danielle is still in the same spot outside. She's been there for over an hour. Looks like she is sleeping. Earlier after saying she can't believe she's in this situation she said again that she was sorry to Sarah.

2thDr 75 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2thDr Click to send private message to 2thDr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
Sorry, but who is Sarah....is that James' Sarah or someone else?

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-29-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
Yes, James Sarah, she is sorry he got voted out, she tried to rally and save him but it didn't work.

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Tonya_Harding 92 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
>Not much happening.

>Earlier after saying she can't
>believe she's in this situation
>she said again that she
>was sorry to Sarah.

I wonder if she would have apologized to Sarah had she made it to final three with say Ericka and James then cut a deal with Ericka during the final challenge
for the final two. I remember her doing this with her closest allie in her season.

08-29-06, 03:35 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
Erika finally left HOH and is looking over the railing talking to George. Danielle is still laying outside. Don't know about the others. They aren't on camera.

Erika went back into HOH to put on her black bikini. You can't deny she has a good body.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
Erika went back into HOH to put on her black bikini. You can't deny she has a good body.

You'll never catch ME denying that.

A little skinny for me, though, which is why I prefer Janelle. At least her fake boobs are proportional.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

08-29-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChaTTerBoXx25 Click to send private message to ChaTTerBoXx25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
Has any1 seen Janelle or Will? I am not seeing them anywhere on my Feeds? thats dangerous...giving them time without the cameras...

Shoegirl 64 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shoegirl Click to send private message to Shoegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
Does anyone know what time the dinner is supposed to start tonight? Pacific Time.

08-29-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
Did any1 hear the code talk between Erika & Booger in the pool in front of Dani????? It sounded important, but I totally missed it!

08-29-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
DID any1 just watch Boogie jacking off in the bed???????? GROSSSSS............... He should've just went up 2 HOH bedroom & grabbed Erika!!!!!!!!!!

engine13 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-29-06, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail engine13 Click to send private message to engine13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
>DID any1 just watch Boogie jacking
>off in the bed????????
>

Come on Chatterbox....keep it clean here...

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
I'm sure you weren't the only one to see it, just the only one to post about it. No thanks. More info than what I need from the live feeds.

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J. One for all and all for Janelle

Tonya_Harding 92 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-06 AT 10:16 PM (EST)

>I'm sure you weren't the only
>one to see it, just
>the only one to post
>about it. No thanks. More
>info than what I need
>from the live feeds.
>

He cleaned himself with a Kleenex and left it laying around, later tearfull and drunk Danielle cam and used the Kleenex to wipe her tears. YUK

08-29-06, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-06 AT 07:45 PM (EST)

Um. *shakes head* Again, no thank you.
IMO, this post was pretty much not necessary. Really.
I would also like to respectfully ask that you not copy my quotes if you are going to post this kind of info. I would rather not be associated with these kinds of post. Thank you.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
Really, is this necessary?

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
Well I just thank goodness I was away from home if anything like that happened.

I would like to remind people that this isn't a joke thread, and if they are posting false info they should make sure it is clear that it was kidding.
Some people aren't watching the feeds and come here to find out what is going on in the house.

pluric895 6 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pluric895 Click to send private message to pluric895 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
I really believe that this bb was fixed for CT or Jani to win. I don't know if any of you know that whatever Will or Jani ask for they get it. They have been cheating for Jani: like when she end up winning HOH after Erica had won. Then she cheated on the power of veto game with the dolls. And now when Will wish for his thing he got it. They really need to think next time.

One last thing I wish I could see their face after they all see what CT was saying about everyone in the diary room.

Peace and Out

08-29-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
Welcome to the boards, Pluric. This is a live feed thread. I know I'm not a moderator but wanted to assist in pointing you in the right direction. There are lots of threads on your topic in Bashers. We try to keep the live feed threads, just that, Live feeds. Again, welcome to the boards.

pluric895 6 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pluric895 Click to send private message to pluric895 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
Okay thanks and sorry I put this here.

08-29-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/29 "
No problem. You'll get plenty of banter in Bashers.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Locking with warnings"
Tonya, our forums are PG-13, and your post crossed that line.

And to the posters who responded, I'd like to remind you that our guidelines clearly state that posters should alert the moderators and let us handle it.

The live feed thread is to discuss the events on the live feeds, not for basher and fanatic comments. If you want to comment, take it to a different thread. Posters have frequently complained this season that the live feed threads are cluttered with a whole bunch of comments that don't belong there, and they're right.

Now I'll start another thread in case there are any discussions of tonight's live feed events, but keep it in the guidelines, folks.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •