The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who Goes Tonight??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-05-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who Goes Tonight??"
WIth all the developments since last night.....and the potential new J/E alliance.....who do you see going tonight.

I'm sorry to say I still see it as E

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who Goes Tonight?? skeetergirl87 09-05-06 1
   RE: Who Goes Tonight?? yamihooked 09-05-06 2
       RE: Who Goes Tonight?? WillJanelleFan 09-05-06 3
           RE: Who Goes Tonight?? Wacko Jacko 09-05-06 4
               RE: Who Goes Tonight?? ARnutz 09-05-06 5
               RE: Who Goes Tonight?? Savahnna 09-05-06 6
                   RE: Who Goes Tonight?? Ahtumbreez 09-05-06 15
 RE: Who Goes Tonight?? chappi66 09-05-06 7
   RE: Who Goes Tonight?? 2thDr 09-05-06 8
 RE: Who Goes Tonight?? Queene1979 09-05-06 9
 RE: Who Goes Tonight?? kary1371 09-05-06 10
   RE: Who Goes Tonight?? rjrabbit 09-05-06 11
 RE: Who Goes Tonight?? Savahnna 09-05-06 12
   RE: Who Goes Tonight?? toddE 09-05-06 13
       RE: Who Goes Tonight?? nailbone 09-05-06 14
           RE: Who Goes Tonight?? WillJanelleFan 09-05-06 16
               RE: Who Goes Tonight?? bdemoney 09-05-06 17
                   RE: Who Goes Tonight?? Savahnna 09-05-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

skeetergirl87 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-05-06, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who Goes Tonight??"
I HOPE it is Erika. I hate seeing both women get played like they have, but 1. they deserve it, and 2. I really really really want Will to win this year. Hopefully he will get a whiff of what went on between J & E and be able to do some damage control.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who Goes Tonight??"
I think Janelle will evict erika merely because Erika has a better shot at winning HoH than Will does.

If she keeps Will, he won't be as concerned about playing for HoH because he believes, or knows, (take your pick), that Boogie and Janelle will each take Will to the F2.

WillJanelleFan 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-05-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WillJanelleFan Click to send private message to WillJanelleFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who Goes Tonight??"
I hope she evicts EriKa tonight also. She does have a better chance at winning HOH with Will still in the game. I don't trust Erika because I know she will choose Boogie to be with her in the F2 because she has a better shot at winning with him then she does with Janelle!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-05-06, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who Goes Tonight??"
Someone goes home tonight? Not Thursday?

I like both Will and Janelle better than Erika but there is a part of me that wants to see Janelle axe Will just to show that she can think for herself.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who Goes Tonight??"
Some one goes home tonight AND Thursday. There are only 3 episodes left. Tonight (down to 3), Thursday (down to 2) and next Tuesday (finale with voting).

09-05-06, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who Goes Tonight??"
>Someone goes home tonight? Not
>Thursday?

YUp. I was suprised myself. I thought it was Thu too.

And I'm in agreement with the other part...I can't stand Erika but I'd love to see a llittle independent thinking from J.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Who Goes Tonight??"
Gawd, the live feeds are going to be BOR-ING Thursday thru Tues with the only thing the final 2 has to do is perfect their finale speech. Gag.

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who Goes Tonight??"
I am not totally crazy about Erika but I like Janelle even less. However, I am glad they both got their heads out of their butts and figured out what was going on. I think that if Janelle does not get rid of Will tonight, she is more dumb than I thought she was. She has alot better chance of winning against Erika in the F2 than she does at winning against Will in the F2. I really do think that Erika is going to keep her word, she is too p*ssed off at Mike right now to not keep her word.

I think Will is still the greatest player in BB history, hands down and it would be a shame if he goes out tonight, but it will sure make for good TV and great water cooler talk tomorrow. I think tonight's show will be one for the books.

2thDr 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-05-06, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2thDr Click to send private message to 2thDr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who Goes Tonight??"
I am a die hard Janie Fan and I cannot decide what I think she will do OR what I think she should do.

On one hand I would love to see the drama of Will being booted. It would be priceless.

On the other hand, the thought of a Boogie/Erika final two makes me gag...WIll would be my second choice to win the money.

Ultimately, it all comes down to Janie winning HOH and letting the cards fall as they may. I may be crazy, but I definitely think she has a good chance against any of the three in the end, though probably worse with Will.

Alright, alright (all bets are down, the ball is rolling)....Im going with her eliminating WILL.

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-05-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who Goes Tonight??"
I think Janelle kicks Dr. Delicious to the curb tonight, I think that will gain her much respect from the jury, think about it she would be the wone who took out the "Evil" Dr. Will.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-05-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who Goes Tonight??"
After last night, I think Janie should vote out Will. With Erika there's a slight chance she would take Janie to F2, with Will or Boogie, there is NO CHANCE what so ever, so she should take the slight chance, just in case she doesn't win HOH...

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-05-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who Goes Tonight??"
After last night, I'm betting she boots Dr. Delicious too.

I heard that Erika promised Janelle that if she evicts will and Boogie drops out of the HOH first, E will give J HOH. I think E is mad enough at Booger that even if J drops out first and E wins it, E will take J to the final two. IMHO

Fembots
by Tribe: L.O.J., One for all, all for Janelle!

09-05-06, 03:12 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Who Goes Tonight??"
Well I have great confidnnce in this board!

It looks like quite a few think the doc is on his way out.

I hope so!!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-05-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who Goes Tonight??"
Oh, how I wish it would be Will.

But BB has shown these women to be such idiots, I think she'll boot Erika.

I will be soooo happy if Will finally goes down.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who Goes Tonight??"
But BB has shown these women to be such idiots

Just remember, what you see (even on live feeds) isn't always what actually is happening.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

WillJanelleFan 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-05-06, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WillJanelleFan Click to send private message to WillJanelleFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Who Goes Tonight??"
That's True! It isn't always what achtually is happening!

I hope Janelle sends Erica packing tonight!!

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-05-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who Goes Tonight??"
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-06 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

What I would really like to see is the look on Shakes face tonight if Janelle actually mixes things up and boots Will's butt out the door. Now that would be entertaining!

Do I think she will do it? Probably not. But I'd love to see it!

Although this leaves the very big possibility of an Erika and Boogie final two, something I very much dread. I still think if either E or B win final HOH they will take each other, since they both know they can not beat Janelle.

So I'm a bit torn....boot Erika and end with either a CT or Will/Janelle final two (both of which are good options as far as I'm concerned).

Or boot Will tonight and most likely end up with an Erika/Boogie final two.....yuck!

I guess the way I would like to have it play out is have Janelle kick Erika out tonight, win the final HOH comp. and THEN boot Will out. Leaving Janelle and Boogie in the final two, since there is almost no way I see Janelle winning over Will in the end.

09-05-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Who Goes Tonight??"
You are right. All the possible scenarios do have potential repricussions for Janielle. But I think the ultimate is the ultimate......

Take out Will NOW....go for the big one....Win HOH...Boot out either of the remaining pigs....and WIN. The biggest challenge is HOH.

Really what's the differnce between 2nd and 3rd if you really want 1st??

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •