The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Nick and Dani...
...the 1st nookie of the season. Not one to toot my own horn (although considering the subject matter it would seem that's the only way
tribephyl
4 messages
07-10-07 04:38 PM
Question about Sunday's episode?
On Sunday's episode, Dic said he was worried about the possibility of Daniele being nominated, b/c she was "one of the six?" Where is h
SteelerGirl
4 messages
07-10-07 03:00 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread. [View All]
Please keep all sigpic-free attempts to mock the intelligence of the hamsters (wait. what?) on this thread until midnight EDT, at which point
Estee
68 messages
07-09-07 12:20 PM
Live Feeds - July 6
Well, the live feeds are finally up and running. And the strategy sessions are going full force. I've barely had time to figure out who is who%2
Rebel Crown
19 messages
07-08-07 06:04 PM
Big Brother #8 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please leave this website and seek professional help immediately. Thank you. Don't bother looking for a punchline: I'm completely s
Estee
39 messages
07-06-07 08:29 AM
Up on the block......
Filler.............. in case........ someone doesn't want to know...... Per TV Clubhouse.....%
bdemoney
0 messages
07-05-07 11:58 PM
BB8 Housemate Speculation Thread [View All]
Someone help me, I swore I wasn't going to watch Big Bother 8 this year. It is already set in the DVR to record and even more obnoxiously...ok is
Snidget
28 messages
07-05-07 07:42 PM
BB8 on daily on showtime
i read a post saying that showtime was gonna air BB8 every night from midnight - 3am but i live in canada and dont get that channel, does anyone kno
oasisfan1994
3 messages
07-05-07 06:43 AM
OMG OMG THE BIG TWIST!
The housemates will be living with.................. .......................................- ............ ..................................
FlamingCactusIT
11 messages
07-04-07 08:14 PM
Enemies have been revealed
The Jokers site shows the enemies and their reason for beinig enemies. Some of the reasons look pretty lame, in my opinion. But here they are: h
RiverGirl
4 messages
07-03-07 11:29 PM
Julie Chen to appear on "Letterman"
The oh-so-sparkly Julie Chen is scheduled to appear on Letterman June 28. So says this link I found at Jokers: http://www.interbri
Rebel Crown
2 messages
06-29-07 06:32 PM
House Pictures
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4682dcbc783f779f.jpg http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds%
FlamingCactusIT
4 messages
06-28-07 09:20 PM
live feeds/number of contestants
Hi. New here. can someone tell me about the live feeds? Is there sound too? I am thinking of getting it for the first time this year. Plus if
shadester
5 messages
06-27-07 02:18 AM
POSSIBLE CAST LIST LEAKED! ***SPOILER***
Tara Bourke - young good looking has an extremely nice body --- youngest houseguest Tiffany Dalton - oldish black woman Rodger (No last na
FlamingCactusIT
4 messages
06-24-07 04:48 PM
Big Brother 8
does anyone have any info on Big Brother 8 i hear they are doing one but that is about all i know. Hope they get some good people this year
stunnerphil
5 messages
06-15-07 08:45 PM
You Tube Clips [View All]
Some of these are getting lost in the Live Feed threads, not that they shouldn't still go there if people want, but I thought having a place to
Buggy
42 messages
09-23-06 09:29 PM
B.B.A.Stards Episode #28 (Finale) East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Please keep all rants of near-murderous rage -- um... all descriptions of the harm you inflict on not only your television, but those around you an
Estee
98 messages
09-16-06 11:27 AM
Will showing why he is the best EVER! [View All]
I figured this thread goes here since it is bound to contain info off the feeds.... Going into BB there was no doubt who the greatest
shakes the clown
191 messages
09-14-06 11:23 PM
Finale summary is up in bashers
Cue crickets and awkward silence. You're all gone already, aren't you? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/Us
Canada Girl
2 messages
09-13-06 11:20 PM
Live feeds Tuesday 9/12
Last live feeds thread for BB7! Yea! The dud duo got to see another DVD last night. Prior to that, Boogie told Erika that the most
AyaK
8 messages
09-12-06 07:38 PM
Live feeds Monday 9/11
On a day that will live in infamy, we have a final two well on its way to BB infamy as the most boring pair ever. Erika spend all of yest
AyaK
15 messages
09-12-06 06:42 PM
My Final Thanks to the Feedsters
I think having to watch Mike and Erika canoodle for four days would be far, far worse torture than being subjected to loud music or lighting bamboo
ginger
18 messages
09-12-06 02:20 PM
Final Vote Speculation [View All]
I know it may be little early for this, but I just wanted to share some of my speculations as to who may win given the various scenarios for the fin
davwav02
44 messages
09-12-06 11:23 AM
Live feeds Sunday 9/10
So, Erika was reduced to smoking a leftover cigarette butt (she said it looked like she was smoking pot) and Boogie told her that he didn't wa
AyaK
17 messages
09-11-06 10:46 AM
Will's reaction to getting canned and other stuff [View All]
Putting this here since it contains info not seen on tv. Yesterday Will had a feeling he was going. But he didn't make an effort to try
iloverob
27 messages
09-10-06 10:10 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (677)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •