The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Enemies have been revealed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

RiverGirl 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-03-07, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RiverGirl Click to send private message to RiverGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Enemies have been revealed"
The Jokers site shows the enemies and their reason for beinig enemies. Some of the reasons look pretty lame, in my opinion. But here they are: http://www.jokersupdates.com/jarticles/article.php?article=1068

Amber's enemy is Carol
Daniele's enemy is #####
Dustin's enemy is Eric
Jamika's enemy is Jen
Jessica's enemy is Joe
Kail's enemy is Mike
Nick's enemy is Zach

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Enemies have been revealed Road Kill 07-03-07 1
 RE: Enemies have been revealed ulalame 07-03-07 2
 RE: Enemies have been revealed tribephyl 07-03-07 3
 Allison says "not all have enemies ... Rebel Crown 07-03-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-03-07, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Enemies have been revealed"
Is this legit? Seems made up to me.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-03-07, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Enemies have been revealed"
LAST EDITED ON 07-03-07 AT 02:45 PM (EST)

I also think this sounds made-up. Why, for instance, would Kail, a 37 year old married woman from OR be enemies with a 26 year old guy from WI? Danielle and Dicque also don't make sense, unless Dicque has a habit of dating people less than half his age.

I'd more readily believe it if at least the pairs were around the same age, which would mean they could have been in school or camp or athletics, where they could have clashed and developed a rivalry.

But I guess we will find out soon enough!

Edited to add: I posted this before actually reading the article on Joker's -- clearly, it is, well, a JOKE!

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-03-07, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Enemies have been revealed"
This, is a joke people.

Although Dani and Dicque do have a real "rivalry" (she's his daughter) the reasons for the rivalry are not because she's working at "Hooters".

My favorite one though...Joe is a Blood and Jess is a Crip. LOLOL

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-03-07, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Allison says "not all have enemies in the house""
Producer Allison Grodner has admitted to only SOME of the hamsters having enemiesi in the house. She doesn't say who does and who doesn't, however.

http://communities.canada.com/globaltv/blogs/bigbrotherrewind/pages/exec-grodner-looks-forward-to-interactive-season.aspx

One more thing, I read a rumor at Jokers that Will and Boogie have a "friend" or "ringer" in the house. She may have been coached to act like Janelle, or Chilltown. Possibly Jen. Boogie says to look for a woman on the first show wearing a t-shirt with something on the front, possibly a word or letter.

Like Boogie would know what a word or letter actually WAS...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •