The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live feeds Monday 9/11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live feeds Monday 9/11"
On a day that will live in infamy, we have a final two well on its way to BB infamy as the most boring pair ever.

Erika spend all of yesterday moaning about how much she wanted out of the house and how she was feeling depressed and suicidal. She and Boogie played a few games of Scrabble and cards, and then BB let them watch a movie (which was flamed).

The good news is, this is the next-to-last morning and the last evening for these two "lovebirds." (Squaaaaakkkk!)

Right now they're sleeping in the double bed, but almost as far apart as possible.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11 Savahnna 09-11-06 1
   RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11 sarasota55 09-11-06 2
   RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11 bdemoney 09-11-06 3
       RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11 Savahnna 09-11-06 4
       RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11 sarasota55 09-11-06 5
           RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11 bdemoney 09-11-06 7
               RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11 AyaK 09-11-06 8
                   RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11 bdemoney 09-11-06 10
                       RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11 nailbone 09-12-06 12
           RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11 toddE 09-12-06 15
 This just in! Snidget 09-11-06 6
 Zzzzzzz AyaK 09-11-06 9
   RE: Zzzzzzz Savahnna 09-12-06 11
   RE: Zzzzzzz Pretty_Kitty 09-12-06 13
       RE: Zzzzzzz Savahnna 09-12-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-11-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11"
Erika spend all of yesterday moaning about how much she wanted out of the house and how she was feeling depressed and suicidal.

Wow. I didn't realize she actually said she was feeling "suicidal" I'm sorry to hear that. Really.

I hope she can get some reprieve and avoid the media as much as possible when she gets out.

Mind you....the fact that she has such deep feelings...doesn't exempt her from being a huge bore. One iota.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sarasota55 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-11-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sarasota55 Click to send private message to sarasota55 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11"
No doubt thoughts of suicide accompany being the female partner in a ho'mance and the reality that the world was watching her get played.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-11-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-06 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

Hey Savannah, Congrats on your 600th post! Know this thread should be reserved for only comments on the live feeds, but figured this would probably be more exciting than anything that happens in the house the entire day.

Thank goodness this season will be over in one more day! Don't get me wrong, I love Big Brother but the final two have killed any desire for me to continue watching this season. Now if Janie and Will were the final two it might be a different story!

09-11-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11"

>Hey Savannah, Congrats on your
>600th post!

THank you so much bdemoney!! I'm really flattered and happy that you noticed!! I sure didn't. What a great time to say I'm happy to have found a board with such collective great brain power for such a show of limited there of and mindless entertainment!! Thx again!!

sarasota55 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-11-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sarasota55 Click to send private message to sarasota55 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11"
Am I the only one who thinks Jani regrets voting off Will in order to save face? Think she might still be in the house?

09-11-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11"
Ahhh, how we all long that Will and Janie were still in the house instead of E and B.

Heck, even the LOJH wishes Janie and Will were in the house instead of E and B.

09-11-06, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11"
>Heck, even the LOJH wishes Janie and Will were in the
>house instead of E and B.

I'll speak for the LOJH:

"No, we don't. If this final two is the price we had to pay to end the "Janelle is God" obsession, it's still worth it."

09-11-06, 11:12 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-06 AT 11:13 PM (EST)

I'm not really a part of the LOJ or the LOJH, I fall somewhere in between, since I thought Will played the best game and while I didn't dislike Janie I definitely thought she could have played a much better/smarter game at times.

But I would think that almost anyone would agree that Janie and Will would be better to watch in the final two, rather than Boogie and Erika. (although I've been known to be wrong about these types of things....hee, hee)

I also think Will would have won against Janie in the final two, making all the LOJ fans livid, but at least she and Will would have made for a more entertaining duo at the end. At least in my eyes...

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11"
I also think Will would have won against Janie in the final two, making all the LOJ fans livid, but at least she and Will would have made for a more entertaining duo at the end. At least in my eyes...

Not me. I've always maintained that Will was the best player. He and Janie are #1 and #2 for me.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

But do NOT tell Shakes.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-12-06, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Live feeds Monday 9/11"
No way, she would be even more gone. She had a 2 out of 3 chance to be F2 the way she did it. Otherwise, she knew she had no chance with Will or Boogie.

Janelle did the right thing, or we would have had Will vs. Boogie, and that would have been even worse than Erika vs. Boogie.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "This just in!"
Mon 9:04 AM BBT

F1=LOVE HATE mural

F2=Devil & Angel duckies
F3=B&E still sleeping
F4=shot of their legs NT - FurnitureAlliance

from jokers.

I'm just bursting with excitement.

09-11-06, 07:39 PM (EST)
9. "Zzzzzzz"
They did DRs with Jonah McMichael, whom Erika and Boogie say is their favorite person in the DR (though we didn't get to see them, of course).

While Boogie was in DR, Erika said to the Web feeders that, if you're considering applying for BB, don't, because the slop is really bad and will f--- you up, and the life in the house is brutal. She said she's really glad to have made the final 2, but it was a war getting there.

Apparently they're all doing The View once they get out, but there have been a lot of flames.

09-12-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Zzzzzzz"

>Apparently they're all doing The View
>once they get out, but
>there have been a lot
>of flames.

Yeah..see..that's the problem with working for a living.....I hate that I'm gonna miss that!! I have a date with Rockstar SN Wed night and I'm sure I'll lose interest by Thurs so no need taping it.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Zzzzzzz"
I heard Rosie ONLY wants Janelle. I think I read it on Jokers. If this is true I would LOVE to see Scrubikas face when she finds out!!

09-12-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Zzzzzzz"
Right.....but she has so much hate dirt to catch up to that the View may just be small potatoes by the time she finds out.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •