The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-06, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
I think having to watch Mike and Erika canoodle for four days would be far, far worse torture than being subjected to loud music or lighting bamboo shoots under your own toenails. Better you than me. So, in view of the (expected) catastrophe that most of this "all star" season was,

THANK YOU, YOU POOR, SEARED-RETINA, FAITHFUL OT LIVE FEED POSTERS! Your tremendous sacrifice will, unfortunately, go completely in vain (at least to the LOJ) but was still very much appreciated!

*APPLAUDS*
*Distributes Dramomine*

Now, enough is enough. Go out and take a nice walk...M&E will still be making you vomit when you return, trust me.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedster... Estee 09-08-06 1
 RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedster... Ahtumbreez 09-08-06 2
 RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedster... motormouth 09-08-06 3
   RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedster... Issis257 09-08-06 4
       RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedster... Issis257 09-08-06 5
           RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedster... Elaine0 09-08-06 6
               RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedster... Quest 09-08-06 7
                   RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedster... Sues 09-08-06 8
 RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedster... MakeItStop 09-08-06 9
 RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedster... maryellennaco 09-09-06 10
 Thx Moderators and Feed Providers Savahnna 09-10-06 11
 RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedster... arkiegrl 09-10-06 12
 RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedster... annabananna 09-10-06 13
   RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedster... ongelis 09-11-06 14
 RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedster... buckeyegirl 09-12-06 15
 RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedster... DivineWine 09-12-06 16
 RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedster... nailbone 09-12-06 17
   RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedster... Savahnna 09-12-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
But is it better or worse than 'Tiny Bubbles'?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
I'll second Ginger's thanks.

It's been an fascinating season (as in hard not to look at a multi-car pile up on the freeway fascinating) and I appreciate you guys making it interesting here.

Have an apple margarita on me and keep the barfbag close.

Tummy

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-08-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
::Applause::

Thanks, feedsters! Your efforts are much appreciated.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Feedsters. Heh. Cute.

Issis257 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-08-06, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Issis257 Click to send private message to Issis257 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
I second Ginger's thanks.

Boogie: Ericka is in fact a ho.. I used her up, that's all she was good for..
Boogie: She had her ugly face on all day..
Boogie: I give her credit for being a backstabbing witch..

The following is why Ericka deserves to lose;

Ericka: I hate the fact that I'm still attracted to him - I hate him so much..

Even before the show goes off the air, Ericka reclaiming what she thinks is hers, grasping Boogie and hanging on, and later straddling him as soon as the feeds return..

They go from these words on national tv to a champagne toast to smooching in the drunken hot tub in a matter of minutes..

Ericka continues to hang on to Boogie, apparently all the apologies to us about having been so dumb as to be played by the guys are forgotten or were phony, or something..

She is telling him that she knew she was in with him all along, and that she just told Janelle all that so she wouldn't think they're a team..
It makes no sense whatsoever, and it's an embarrassment to watch.

Thank you Dingo

Thank you everyone

Never thought I'd say this but...GO BOOGIE!!!!
'Nuff said
I'm out......

Issis257 68 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Issis257 Click to send private message to Issis257 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
Oh and we can't forget the cameraman on the live feeds last night when he kept focusing on the HO on the HOH sign while Boogie and Ericka were smooching in the tub.
PRICELESS!!!

Ok now I'm really out...

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-08-06, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
We've been frustrated with the cameras all season, but they've given us some good laughs and deserve our thanks. It can't be an easy job.

How many times did they switch from someone eating to a close up of their fat rear. Then there were all the times someone would tell a lie in the red room and the camera would switch to deceit or other words on the wall. Priceless.

Quest 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quest Click to send private message to Quest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
>We've been frustrated with the cameras
>all season, but they've given
>us some good laughs and
>deserve our thanks. It
>can't be an easy job.
>
>
>How many times did they switch
>from someone eating to a
>close up of their fat
>rear. Then there were
>all the times someone would
>tell a lie in the
>red room and the camera
>would switch to deceit or
>other words on the wall.
> Priceless.

Let me add my thanks to everyone, too. I've been reading these posts for the last month, but only now felt able to comment. Thanks for giving us who don't get the live feeds info about what's going on behind the scenes. It's much appreciated.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-08-06, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
Here to add my thanks as well....I never get the 'feeds' as I'm afraid I'd never leave my house! It's great to come here and read all the dirt!!

cheers \_/ my darlings!

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-08-06, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
Yes ... a BIG thanks to all the feedsters! I'm really not sure how you guys could endure watching the hamsters for hours (?) on end. Just watching the youtubes often made me sick ... well, the ones with James whining, or the ones with Boogie or Marcellus saying some of the most vile things that I have ever heard.

So yeah for all you feedsters! Way to hang in there!

So much for my idea of getting hugs at the end of this - Maggie BB6

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-09-06, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
STANDS & CLAPS FOR FEEDSTERS!!!!!
Let me thank all of you who have kept us updated about what was shakin' in the house between "live" shows. It cannot have been easy. I'm afraid that having to watch Skank & Scum (thanks to Flower for these monikers) these last days must be absolutely vomitous. You don't have to subject yourselves to this on my behalf. Please go out and have some fun. You deserve it!
Thank you all again!!

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-10-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Thx Moderators and Feed Providers"
I truly appreciate the efforts of the feedsters and the Moderators. I think Big Brother gets the most traffic on most Reality TV forums and I imagine the job is not easy. What a great job you all did!!

Thx so much!!!!

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-06, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
Just wanted to add my thanks. You guys are awesome for keeping the rest of us in the know.

annabananna 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-10-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annabananna Click to send private message to annabananna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
I add my voice to those singing the praises of the live feeders and moderators. I've lurked for many years, enjoying your updates, insights and sly bits of humor. You really add an extra dimension to BB for me. It makes y'all a part of the show experience. Keep up the good work and I'll see you next year for another round of BB joy/torture. Unless they really do have a Janelle/Will team on TAR. I'd definately be back for that!

ongelis 81 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 05:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ongelis Click to send private message to ongelis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
Just wanted to add a big thank you to all of the feedsters! Reading these threads was almost as good as having the live feeds. Thanks much for all of your efforts!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
Kudos to everyone who had live feeds...I don't know how you did it. Special thanks to Ayak who has been brave enough to watch the Final 2 all week...

-knows if I get live feeds, I won't leave the house or go to work..

DivineWine 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

09-12-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivineWine Click to send private message to DivineWine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
Nothing more can be added to the thanks to the sleepless feedsters. You have given us countless hours of information. I raise my glass (of cabernet, of course) to you!!!!!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
Here's for you all!!

Now, go have a few of these...

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-12-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: My Final Thanks to the Feedsters"
That's me in the white. My hands are killing me.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •