The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will's reaction to getting canned a..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Current Message

iloverob 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iloverob Click to send private message to iloverob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will's reaction to getting canned a..."
Putting this here since it contains info not seen on tv.

Yesterday Will had a feeling he was going. But he didn't make an effort to try to talk Janelle out of it. He could have, I think by just being Will - 'Of course we told Erika those things; we had to keep her on our side til it was time for her to go, but it was never like that with you, yada, yada, yada'...But he didn't. This is what I think was going on in his head.... Prior to the show, Will and Boogie decided to do the show. According to Will he refused to do the show unless Boo was picked also. Will always said that he was in it to get Boogie to the end. But along the way, he got into the game again and was playing to win. And he was headed to winning.

The other day, Boogie kept snapping at Will that he had 'set it up well for HIMSELF' and making snappy remarks. So Will was torn imo. He wanted to win to prove he is the best player of all time, but he wanted Boogie to get the glory he was looking for (he doesn't need the money and they have discussed that it is all about the glory).

Sooooo, when Will realized that things were turning, I don't think he made the effort to change anything because that would be going against Boogie - Will and Boogie in the end = Will winning over Boogie. But he also had feelings for Janelle and was hoping that her feelings for him would make her vote Erika out - thus if Will ended up winning he could tell Boogie that he was ready to go out and didn't do anything to stop her from sending him out. When Janelle actually did send him out, he didn't know if he had been played all along by her or if she did have feelings for him. Her speech was kinda cold (which I don't blame her since at that point she thought she had been TOTALLY played) and I think it actually hurt his feelings.

I didn't see the morning show this a.m., but I heard that he seemed subdued and sent an 'I love you' to his girlfriend. I just think that he ended up giving up the game when he really didn't want to, he fell for Janelle and thinks she may have played him (or that she is hurt by his actions and he feels bad), and he believes he lost his girlfriend to boot. So what did he get out of this????? That's where I think he is.

Boogie thinks that Janelle and Erika need to take him to the end because neither one of them has a sure win unless they take him. I disagree....Janelle wins no matter which one she takes (she sent her competition home last night). Erika on the other hand has a chance of winning against Boogie, but she swore to Janelle on her mother that she'd take Janelle - we'll see...

I hope that Janelle and Will actually remain friends.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Will's reaction to getting canned a...   iloverob     09-06-06       
   RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   LadyT     09-06-06     1  
     RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Wacko Jacko     09-06-06     3  
         RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   CantStandToLook     09-06-06     4  
         RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   iloverob     09-06-06     8  
             RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   yamihooked     09-06-06     12  
             RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   JoshInSGV     09-06-06     18  
   RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   CantStandToLook     09-06-06     2  
   RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Wacko Jacko     09-06-06     5  
     RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   iloverob     09-06-06     9  
     RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Miami Joe     09-06-06     11  
         RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   rjrabbit     09-06-06     21  
   RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   maryellennaco     09-06-06     6  
     RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   fedcamper     09-07-06     25  
   RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   ginger     09-06-06     7  
     RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Issis257     09-06-06     10  
         RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   JoshInSGV     09-06-06     19  
   RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   MizJazmine     09-06-06     13  
   RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Quest     09-06-06     14  
     RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Miami Joe     09-06-06     15  
         RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Quest     09-06-06     16  
         RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Issis257     09-06-06     17  
             RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   KristalClear     09-06-06     20  
                 RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Issis257     09-06-06     22  
                     RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   KristalClear     09-06-06     24  
                 RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   MizJazmine     09-06-06     23  
   RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   DrKegel     09-09-06     26  
     RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   Quest     09-09-06     27  
         RE: Will's reaction to getting cann...   DrKegel     09-10-06     28  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •