The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Ousted contestant returns
I was looking at the satelite TV guide to see if the love cruise was still coming on tonight because of the bombing raids and the episodes description
Mumbo Jumbo
1 messages
10-08-01 08:11 PM
In defense of Michael
I am by my name a lurker only, this is my 1st post and probably my last...i read, thats it, :) I don't usually have much to say about most
AngryLurker
6 messages
10-08-01 05:19 PM
Come on Shakes!!
Where is the episode 3 summary??!!! I’m dieing over here!!! I’m going through withdrawals!!!
SlimandSteve
5 messages
10-08-01 04:21 PM
Michael is the biggest asshole to ever walk the face of this earth! [View All]
First of all...what was up with the "I'm the chessmaster"? Does he really think people would be stupid enough to fall for his "malicious"
Amethyst
24 messages
10-07-01 06:17 PM
RE: Gina claims VICTORY!!
So sorry for the mistake in grammar! Yes, she has definitely emailed a few people and told them that she will indeed win the game! Unfortunately
TnCb1
3 messages
10-07-01 12:54 PM
Preview: Epsiode 5
[i]Episode #105. An ousted contestant returns"[/i] ... so it's true!!! http://community.reali
sleeeve
1 messages
10-07-01 10:29 AM
***Public Service Anouncement *** [View All]
Listen up New People !! I am going to explain a few things that may not have been clear to everyone. Michael is Shakes the Clown on this
Drive My Car
29 messages
10-06-01 02:41 AM
a little something about DaisyJLC
Let me fully introduce one of our newest posters, DaisyJLC, or as she was called on the ESPN Cleveland Indians board, DaisyWhore. Dai
shakes the clown
18 messages
10-06-01 00:19 AM
Toni's crying
Ok Toni seems like a nice person but come on enough with her 'I LOVE YA ALOT' and tears.
Athena
9 messages
10-05-01 11:12 PM
Rules for Message Board
Are there rules posted anywhere? I noticed that a post of mine was edited. In it I described the way I thought that Tomiko might have judged Micha
MicowOverboard
20 messages
10-05-01 09:57 PM
Gina returns to the Ship!!!!
This news has come straight from the "whore-ses" mouth! She has been emailing people from her cheesey website, www.whoisgina.com! She tells
TnCb1
8 messages
10-05-01 06:55 PM
Webby and/or Moderators
Can you please do me a favor. Can you please tell these people that I am not Mike/Shakes? I am so tired of reading that I am. I would greatly a
LadyT
18 messages
10-05-01 06:48 PM
Episode Five Preview (with pictures)
[b][u]Preview Transcript[/u][/b] [i][b]Announcer:[/b] Next, on the Love Cruise... [b]Michael:[
sleeeve
5 messages
10-05-01 05:49 PM
Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??!
The Rosie show solicits emails from everyone to suggest future guests. If enough people send Rosie email, Shakes could be on Rosie (unless of cou
LadyT
20 messages
10-05-01 01:41 PM
Why can't we all just get along?
I am so sick of seeing all of these comments regarding racism on the reality shows. My basic opinion is "If you don't like it, don't watch it%
cgal
20 messages
10-05-01 02:32 AM
Michael..too cocky too soon?
Looks like he loses alot of ground next Ep. What do you think his downfall might be? Does Mike show his hand to the wrong person..and if
LBIslander
20 messages
10-04-01 11:08 PM
I Hate Michael
Not only is Michael clearly the most unattractive man on the boat, but he is also the most arrogant and annoying! I almost lost it when Michael s
DaisyJLC
84 messages
10-04-01 10:43 PM
Micow Action Figure
Hey, I just realized that if Rudy has an action figure (see http://www.cytoysonline.com/eliteforce/- pecialforces/rudy/index.sht
Ioway
3 messages
10-04-01 04:25 PM
My Predictions to the End:
Okay... I think that I can safely predict the results for the next episode, and I have fairly decent speculation for the other episodes... %
sleeeve
12 messages
10-04-01 02:42 PM
tomica disappointed me
Was anyone else disappointed that no one pulled anybody's top off during the chicken mud puddle fight. It was there for the taking: all we needed
thecaptain
14 messages
10-04-01 01:54 PM
Where is the balance? [View All]
I would like to know why it is that there is only 2 "token" black people on this show? It is obvious that they will not make it to the end. Th
Needjah
43 messages
10-04-01 11:00 AM
The Official Lisa Bashing Thresd
That's right folks.. Hot topic in the bar is what a bit.ch Lisa is.. Peeps wanna vent?? This is the place to do it!!! ;-) I
VampKira
18 messages
10-03-01 10:43 PM
Hey, Micheal, Keep Your Shirt On!
No, literally, please, keep it on. My fourteen year old saw those beer wings and jiggling man breasts and said "Eewww! He should talk to Ton
Loogaro
8 messages
10-03-01 08:33 PM
Oh my God, Chilltown has jumped networks and is back! 8-)
...only this time it's the "hip" spelling without the double L's. Shakes man, how could you. Who would have known that Michael%2
SurvivorBlows
18 messages
10-03-01 07:14 PM
Toni, take your own advice...
While you're in a position of power you're quick to mention that it's "only a game", yet that doesn't stop you from balling out your eye
managerr
6 messages
10-03-01 04:23 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •