The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My Predictions to the End:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-03-01, 04:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My Predictions to the End:"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-01 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

Okay... I think that I can safely predict the results for the next episode, and I have fairly decent speculation for the other episodes...

Feel free to add your own picks for how it will play out, or to analyze (and dissect mine).

Let's start at the beginning and work our way forward... usually the best way to go:

Episode 5

Pairings:
Toni and Anthony:

Ralph and Tomiko:

Mike and Andrea (vidcap on the bed, below)
Darin and Melissa (Darin's crush, Chi-town trying to gain influence).

Story line:
Mike wins a competition of some sort... we know that he's trying to build an alliance to make it to the final four, but he finds everyone on board unreceptive. Tomiko was close with Lisa, and is upset over her departure. Toni and Andrea will not enter into an alliance without each other... So, Mike places a phone call:

and invites Jeanette back from the island to replace his own partner (who helped him win the competition) Andrea, who he figured was next on the list to be booted, any way. Mike makes his peace with Andrea:

However, Andrea's friend, Toni, is livid and blames Mike (see his hat):

Toni also tries to warn Mike's Melissa, and, finding her unreceptive, get's pissed, again:

Anthony (who is paired with Toni, and believes that she's getting a bad rap) lets Mike know what's on his mind:

Anthony: I'm angry because of what you've said today. You've hurt people... maliciously!!
Finally, Toni has it out with Jeanette (who, as Mike's partner, is wearing his hat):

...and we get to see the clip we've all been waiting for:

Toni: You wanna make me the bad guy, then go ahead.
Jeanette: You did it to you, not me. I didn't make you anything. You are the...
Toni: That's fine. You wanna make me??? You wanna make me?!?!?

In the meantime, things are heating up with Darin and Melissa:

Justin: Drop that puppy dog act, and tell Melissa your feelings about her.
But are they reciprocated???:

Justin: Does Darin have a chance with you?

Gender Juries:
Toni tries to lead a vote against Mike, but Jeanette isn't about to vote for him (he saved her), Melissa is his Chi-town ally, and plans to stick with him, to the end, and Tomiko has also been swayed by her partner, Ralph (who she is starting to be attracted to). In the end, the ladies vote out Darin, who is an outsider, and since he's upset when Melissa doesn't return his feelings.

The men vote Toni out, with Darin's vote influenced by Melissa, who is allied with Mike and Ralph.

I don't think there is a switch card, with the chance to bring someone back, but if there is, it will go unused.

***It gets more speculative from here***

Episode 6
Melissa pairs with Mike (long-standing Chi-town alliance)
Jeanette pairs with Ralph (Chi-town alliance)
Tomiko pairs with Anthony (odd ones out).

Tomiko and Anthony win the switch card (which Anthony gets):
<<pic edited out, because I realized it was Adrian... but I swear... last night at 1 am, with my eyes drooping, it looked like Anthony!!!>>

This, of course, messes up the Chi-town alliance, because they cannot all be in the final four... The only fair way to play seems to be to have Chi-town vote for Tomiko and Anthony and let Anthony use the switch card to save himself.

Both are 2-1 votes, with Tomiko and Anthony being both the dissenting votes and the targets.

Anthony switches with Ralph, because after Ep5, he assumes that he's gonna be able to beat Mike in the finals.

Episode 7
In the final show, the pairs are formed:
Mike and Melissa (who seem to have a true connection... even if it's just strategy)
Anthony and Jeanette (no connection)

They compete in a final competition for the chance to bring someone back from the island...
Mike and Melissa throw the competition because they are happy. Anthony and Jeanette win the competition, and Anthony gets to make the decision.

He trades Jeanette for Toni, so that he will be in a happier couple (and because he believes Toni deserves it).

Unfortunately for Michael, his conniving ways costs him... Toni and Anthony win.

Note: face time demands that Mike and Anthony be the final two men... no one else would satisfy the audience... similarly, Toni is the only female featured in every episode, so she must win.

Okay... your turn... post your thoughts.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My Predictions to the End: VampKira 10-03-01 1
 my prediction boomerang 10-03-01 2
 RE: My Predictions to the End: MicowOverboard 10-03-01 3
   RE: My Predictions to the End: Thrill Seeker 10-03-01 4
 RE: My Predictions to the End: supershirll 10-03-01 5
   RE: My Predictions to the End: NightScribe 10-03-01 6
 RE: My Predictions to the End: Ioway 10-03-01 7
   RE: My Predictions to the End: LBIslander 10-03-01 8
   RE: My Predictions to the End: George Tirebiter 10-04-01 11
 RE: My Predictions to the End: true 10-03-01 9
 RE: My Predictions to the End: jamescagney2000 10-04-01 10
 RE: My Predictions to the End: Gypsy 10-04-01 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-03-01, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My Predictions to the End:"
Sleeeve?? I love your brain. This almost looks as if I was reading from a script.. You are amazing! I have no doubt that you are correct. My only problem is, I REALLY want the clown to win... *sigh* Awesome job, Tripoli!!

"The trick is to keep breathing...." - Garbage

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-03-01, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boomerang Click to send private message to boomerang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "my prediction"
All this speculation is too much for my little brain to handle, so I'll just predict this: after the show ends, we'll see Toni on a half-hour infomercial endorsing her own personal-enhancement-device called the "Chestmaster."

MicowOverboard 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-03-01, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MicowOverboard Click to send private message to MicowOverboard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My Predictions to the End:"
Sleeeve, I'm in awe of your talents. I HOPE that Toni and Anthony do not win. I'd rather see Micow win than Anthony. And after Toni did not save Adrian last night, I don't like her much either. But I would not be surprised if all your predictions come true. You appear to be very good at this type of analysis. Now can you tell me who is going to win Survivor?

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-03-01, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My Predictions to the End:"
Sleeeve, that's very impressive. It sounds pretty good and your pictures prove some of your points but I still think Mike is getting close to getting eviction because they are all onto his act now. People don't like being made fools of.

supershirll 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-03-01, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail supershirll Click to send private message to supershirll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My Predictions to the End:"
**supershirll jumps on the bandwagon**

Wow! I think your analysis is really, really good! I can't wait to see if you are right.

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-03-01, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: My Predictions to the End:"
Bumping to get something better to the top of the page.

Ioway 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-03-01, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ioway Click to send private message to Ioway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: My Predictions to the End:"
BRAVO!!

One thing to check that might confirm/disconfirm this. Weren't there some photos posted by Michael of him at a recent party with some cast members? If so, whoever is currently on the cruise will necessarily be absent.

LBIslander 31 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-01, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LBIslander Click to send private message to LBIslander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: My Predictions to the End:"
Great analysis!! I think YOU are the "Chessmaster" being able to keep track of all these little pieces of info!! I sure hope you are wrong about Anthony winning..I can't believe he hasn't gotten on Everyone's nerves by now..i doubt if he even has any fans left here..??

Also want to post to bump this..alright already! with the prejudice stuff! Oh and Ioway..I think this show was taped eons ago..and that the party pics were from after the ship of fools had docked

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-04-01, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: My Predictions to the End:"
>Weren't there some photos posted by Michael of him at a recent party with some cast members?
>If so, whoever is currently on the cruise will necessarily be absent.
Ummm. . . sorry to burst your bubble, but this show's been in the can and gathering dust for months--although it may seem significant to see who he's hanging out with (I believe he mentioned Ralph, Toni, Melissa, and Jeanette as partying with him on premiere night), it really doesn't mean anything, as far as the show.

And sleeevie! Don't let all this admiration of your brain and new status wreak havoc with your ego--we need you to stay focused for the Survivor gig!

GT

true 9681 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-01, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: My Predictions to the End:"
WOW ! Sleeeve this is great work! After last night, I gave up trying to figure out this show.

Sleeeve is the King of Spoilers!! (no relation to Mon Cherie, Queen of beauty products )

true

jamescagney2000 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-04-01, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jamescagney2000 Click to send private message to jamescagney2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: My Predictions to the End:"
WOW - you should seriously be a investigator - that was
some good stuff!! It will be interesting to see how it plays out

jim

Gypsy 34 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gypsy Click to send private message to Gypsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: My Predictions to the End:"
Wow! You have amazing powers of observation (and deduction)
What a great job!

I am inclined to agree with your analysis, although it sure as heck isn't what I want to see happen. Anyone but Anthony! Please!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •