The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"***Public Service Anouncement ***"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Current Message

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-01, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"***Public Service Anouncement ***"
Listen up New People !!
I am going to explain a few things that may not have been clear to everyone.
Michael is Shakes the Clown on this website, ok most of you got that already. He is not every person here. In fact I think that Shakes is his only name here.

Survivor Blows is the Webmaster, Reality TV World was started in August of 2000, before the end of Survivor 1. Some of us have been here since then. That is why we sometimes sound like we all know each other, in a way we do.

Shakes the Clown has been a member and friend of this community since just before Survivor 2 started ( I am going from memory here, but I think around last January) Six months after this site started. Now of course not everyone likes him, but some of us do. Either way he is one of us and was before we ever heard of Love Cruise. Anyone who cares to go look would find out that he was the episode summary writer of this site for Surivor 2 and Tempatation Island and has done summaries for other shows.

We are not Kissing his Ass, we are cheering for OUR FRIEND!!!
He was here for months before any of us knew he was a Love Cruise cast member. We are HAPPY for our friend. Can you dig it?
We are cheering on one of our own!!!

Now if someone doesn't like him, great, some people who know him from here don't like him, so what. Bash him whatever, but I am getting really tired of several people acusing anyone who dissagrees with them , of being Michael. The idea that everyone here who likes him , is him, is ridiculas and insulting. It is narrow minded. Try getting out a pencil and add the number of posts together of all the people you think are Mike self promoting. Pretty lame theory now huh?

Ok, so not everyone likes this guy, so why keep writing only about him? Why not write about the cast member you do like?? Why no thresds about about how cute Greg is, or how sweet Tomika is?
No, we get these fascinating threads about Mike is an ass, and Toni has big breasts. There is more to the show.

Oh also for the record, some of the ladies here started a We Love Shakes Fan Club back in April, before we had ever heard of Love Cruise. So shoot me, I think he is funny as Hell.

So
Welcome new people the motto in this place is "be fair, play nice" Hope you enjoy it here.

EBug- who is not and has never been, Shakes, Webby, Survivin' Dawg, or Fred Flintstone

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ***Public Service Anouncement ***   Drive My Car     10-04-01       
   RE: brava   janisella     10-04-01     1  
   RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   VampKira     10-04-01     2  
   RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   LadyT     10-04-01     3  
     RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   Drive My Car     10-04-01     4  
   I'm Shakes the Clown!   IceCat     10-04-01     5  
     RE: I'm Shakes the Clown!   PepeLePew13     10-04-01     6  
   RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   Mon Cherie     10-04-01     7  
     RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   SkyRaider     10-04-01     9  
   RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   SkyRaider     10-04-01     8  
   New Poster Here   Gypsy     10-04-01     10  
     Welcome Gypsy...   IceCat     10-04-01     11  
     RE: New Poster Here   VampKira     10-04-01     12  
   RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   Circe     10-04-01     13  
     RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   Drive My Car     10-04-01     14  
         RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   Mon Cherie     10-04-01     16  
   RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   desert_rhino     10-04-01     15  
   RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   dabo     10-05-01     17  
     RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   sleeeve     10-05-01     18  
         RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   dabo     10-05-01     19  
     RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   Thrill Seeker     10-05-01     20  
         RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   dabo     10-06-01     29  
   RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   Survivorchick     10-05-01     21  
     RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   Thrill Seeker     10-05-01     22  
         RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   Brooke     10-05-01     23  
   RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   northernlights     10-05-01     24  
     RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   Mitrelleum     10-05-01     25  
         RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   VampKira     10-05-01     26  
         RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   Outfrontgirl     10-05-01     27  
             RE: ***Public Service Anouncement *...   Mitrelleum     10-06-01     28  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •