The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
What is this -- The Michael Cruise???
Hey shakes, you ever let anyone else in front of the camera? ...damn, you probably even had the cameramen sleeping before you.%0
SurvivorBlows
14 messages
09-27-01 02:01 PM
Answer: Fox's Official Love Cruise Web Page.
Question: What do you get when you cross a druggie web design intern w/ a sh|tty television studio? I didn't think there were any sites mor
Gopher
15 messages
09-27-01 01:16 PM
Hey guys....
...first chance to post on the board now that I've been fully living the tv star lifestyle....stayed out partying till 6am w/ Melissa, Ralph,
shakes the clown
12 messages
09-27-01 12:04 PM
SERIOUS Questions for Michael-Shakes
OK, Michael, I've been looking forward to watching Love Cruise and reading your posts for months--ever since I learned you were a Media Whore yo
Thinking
0 messages
09-27-01 11:57 AM
so where is the episode #2 summary already?
we're not gonna let shakes use Yom Kippur as an excuse are we? I just got back from my Kol Nidre services tonight and popped the VCR tape right in
dsa157
3 messages
09-27-01 08:21 AM
Ep 2 Preview (With Pics)
Okay... here's the preview for episode two: I did not vidcap any of the dance scenes, because we have all of them elsewhere.
sleeeve
8 messages
09-27-01 02:25 AM
Time to vote for Ep2... already!!!
1) Post the Ultimate Ep2 losers names as the subject line of your message (after any switch cards are used). 2) This is not a discussion
sleeeve
17 messages
09-26-01 10:14 PM
Toni's Got a Squeezebox
For some reason, The Who's "Squeezebox" keeps running through my head. I had planned on writing the unofficial Love Cruise Sinks theme song%2
boomerang
5 messages
09-26-01 09:57 PM
Michael- Do you Remember the two newlyweds you met at your hotel?
Hey Michael, Just wondering if you remember us? We stayed at the same hotel as you and sideshow bob when you guys first went down to Grenada. Th
Gilgamesh3
7 messages
09-26-01 08:59 PM
It seems like there was a miscount of passengers on board.
I counted 13 passengers last night. There was a buzz that Jeanette, Melissa and Greg were on board. Maybe they jumped ship when they learned who
Circe
0 messages
09-26-01 08:02 PM
Interview with Shrink who Screens these guys
This Psychologist for Reality TV screened contestants for Survivor, Love Cruise, BigBrother, and Amazing Race. Found this interview, which sl
Outfrontgirl
0 messages
09-26-01 05:38 PM
When does the first loser return?
Anyone know when the first loser returns? ...and how often might it happen? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_
SurvivorBlows
11 messages
09-26-01 02:59 PM
Contestant Personality Types
If you take the quiz on the official page, you will get one of three personality types (I'm a Coy Strategizer, BTW...) Anyway,
sleeeve
4 messages
09-26-01 01:56 PM
Shakes!!!!
I think you are going to win this whole thing! You are the only one smart enough to win this thing. Awesome strategy Shakes! You are
LadyT
3 messages
09-26-01 10:50 AM
Don't forget to vote in the home page polls..
Considering we only have one day between Episode #1 and #2, don't forget to vote in the the Ep #2 bootes polls on the home page.
SurvivorBlows
1 messages
09-26-01 10:37 AM
loud mouths
i think ralph and toni would make a great team..both loud...rude..self centered...and phoney
lucy_palmer
1 messages
09-26-01 10:01 AM
OMG! Shakes!!
Your laugh!!I LOVE your laugh!! And that smile could light up an entire city!! dang TARTS on that boat have NO sense.. *I* would have
VampKira
2 messages
09-26-01 09:15 AM
Was that Anthony babbling or taginite?
Just kidding taginite :) Seriously -- go Michael -- call him on it -- damn, did ALL of the girls fall for that? Come on... %0
SurvivorBlows
3 messages
09-26-01 06:41 AM
enter the voyage of the damned..please step back..departure delay
again.. and the gods gathered forth and proclaimed michael a naughty naughty messenger onto the boreds. -stick with t
taginite
4 messages
09-26-01 06:33 AM
All Hands On Deck! It's Time to Vote....
Hello Love Cruise fans! You know who you are....both of you. I guess we should start this off with a little vote. Here's a few rules for you:
Superman
22 messages
09-26-01 00:34 AM
The first two losers...
Hmmm - looks like Gina and Bob are the first losers... http://www.fox.com/lovecruise/pics/pics- htm http://www
chicago773
5 messages
09-25-01 08:51 PM
New face to boards awaiting the madien voyage!
Hi all! I have been viewing these boards for over a year now and I finally took my stalkings to the stage! I've been reading the boards on BB1
Circe
5 messages
09-25-01 08:45 PM
CANOE SINKS LOVE CRUISE....
"Skanky and accidentally insightful" are the leads in this review by Bill Brioux of the Toronto Sun....
SkyRaider
6 messages
09-25-01 08:27 PM
Great review from the Chicago Tribune....
No link so I'll just retype it here.... [b] The Idea[/b]: 16 singles set sail in a reality TV cash-prize game that put
shakes the clown
5 messages
09-25-01 04:19 PM
Behind the scenes with Fox's ''Love Cruise''
From EW.com http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,9069- ~3~0~behindsceneswithfoxs,00.html ...producer Kathy
Ronnet
0 messages
09-25-01 11:20 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •