The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Not over yet with Anthony and Tont
We will definately see more of Anthony and Tony, just because they made such spectacles of themselves on the show and on these boards. Tony will mos
Spunky
9 messages
10-12-01 12:37 PM
Michael Nose
Yes, this is my personal theory about why Michael is going to win, it's that Roman nose of his. Honest, I mean it; noses like that, not t
dabo
2 messages
10-12-01 11:38 AM
Mike SUCKS!!! [View All]
Mike SUCKS! He should have been one of the first voted off. His big dumb overweight jew role is pathetic. I can't stand to hear his voice anymor
jamiebig
46 messages
10-12-01 07:08 AM
Just a Suggestion
I have just spent the past hour reading through anti-Mike threads, and as many of you have stated, these are redundant, dull, and not really w
NightScribe
2 messages
10-11-01 05:43 PM
What was said in the chat last night?
I missed it! Did Shakes explain how Toni ended up getting the boot after the two-two tie in the men's jury? Did he mention
southgal1
6 messages
10-11-01 05:41 PM
Let's Analyze How Jury Will Vote
I hate the way that this show keeps changing the rules. Bringing a 3rd couple into the finals is just not fair. However, based on the preview for th
realityjunkie
3 messages
10-11-01 02:01 PM
uncontrollable Bob cravings
Last night episode did it... it renewed my unexplained interest in passive-aggressive Bob. MY, Bob sure looked confident in his role as the unoffic
anthonyspoetryrots
12 messages
10-11-01 11:28 AM
Love Cruise Chat tonight
Hey guys, As you know I've been away for a few days and am just getting a chance to look at the boards. So, I plan on stay
shakes the clown
16 messages
10-11-01 08:56 AM
My theory on why Mike wins
Ok here goes. I think Mike and Jeanette win, based on information I have gleaned from Shakes personaility. Go with me on this one. Ok%2
LadyT
19 messages
10-11-01 08:42 AM
Bye Bye Toni
Loved last nites episode. Especially the last ten minutes. Anthony if your reading this I liked how you played on Toni. you played her so right she
Athena
17 messages
10-11-01 07:28 AM
Lisa or anyone who knows her-come in here!
Both my sister and I watch the show avidly and she is a huge fan of Lisa:). She would love to get the chance to talk to her, so if any of you kn
Sedora
1 messages
10-11-01 02:56 AM
Anthony's "secret"
Remember how he said he was a diamond and to Tomiko that he wasn't showing a certain side of himself? Everyone is wondering what is so
Sedora
1 messages
10-11-01 02:01 AM
Rudy B. the Seal slated for Love Cruise II
I just want to start a campaign (KidHell, ya listening?) to get Rudy Boesch, the old ex-Seal from Survivor, on the next Love Cruise (ass
Ioway
3 messages
10-11-01 01:54 AM
Off beat question for ya all
What is with the bananas? lolol Maybe I am missing something?
Sedora
1 messages
10-11-01 01:45 AM
I have new found respect for Anthony after last night........
First of all let me say that this is my first post ever on the RealityTVWorld web site and I guess it is pretty much an admission that I am hooked on
sandsotime
2 messages
10-11-01 00:56 AM
Condolences to SkyRaider. . .
I don't know what you're going to do to stay awake during the finale, because THE BANANAS ARE GONE! Yup. Unceremoniously discarded for a bunch
George Tirebiter
9 messages
10-10-01 11:26 PM
Does Lovecruise really suck?
Is this the most forgettable reality show ever? I say yes. The rules are being made up while we go. It is advertised as a really hot "love" c
thecaptain2
3 messages
10-10-01 09:02 PM
Two faces
Oh please Toni is such a fraud, anyone who share the money with her, has got to be CRAZY!!!!She has got two faces alright, but preaches
AtlantisMoon
9 messages
10-10-01 09:00 PM
HEY, Michael!!! Are you still practicing law???
I was just curious what your firm has thought about your being on this show. I'm an attorney, as is my husband. My husband works for a big firm%
SickAtMyselfForWatching
0 messages
10-10-01 07:52 PM
Questions for sleeeve
I read all of your hypothesis, but after what i've saw tonight... Well what do you think is gonna happen next? Because in the preview
Vivian
3 messages
10-10-01 07:47 PM
Hey kidhell, is that you?
Just wondering if that's you shown out partying with the cast in the photos of the winter reunion in Chicago. kidhell... Kenny Hull... Hull's a d
SurvivorBlows
1 messages
10-10-01 05:18 PM
Now I'm totally confused!
We all know Toni is a drama queen/cry baby, but I don't get it. What's her angle? Is she in love with Greg? Does she really like Jeannette
Brooke
3 messages
10-10-01 04:42 PM
Spoiler!!! [View All]
I just looked again at my tape of last night's show. In the previews for tonight's show where it shows Mike hugging Jeanette on the beach, I saw
realityjunkie
21 messages
10-10-01 04:29 PM
Pull up anchor
How many people out there wanted them to pull up anchor when Toni ran off the boat to hug Jeanette? Too bad big brother rules didnt apply and that w
JFK3674
4 messages
10-10-01 04:08 PM
Does this game have any actual rules?
This show gets more confusing and arbitrary every episode. Why go to the trouble to vote people off when they can arbitrarily be brought back during
thecaptain2
2 messages
10-10-01 04:02 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •