The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Drama Queen Toni is so phoney!
Why didn't Toni save Adrian? I thought it was jacked up that Toni let Adrian get voted off after he helped her win the switch card! She told eve
issacthebartender
4 messages
10-03-01 04:20 PM
The Chessmaster and The Chestmaster
...the bulging-eyeball, floppy hat weasel showdown is nearly here! :) Not to mention Anthony's "hurting people... maliciously%2
SurvivorBlows
2 messages
10-03-01 02:26 PM
Hey Chessmaster!
OMG! This was the best Ep. yet! Shakes... I have to tell you, you're my "Nick" *giggle* You're staying out of the personal controver
VampKira
14 messages
10-03-01 01:04 PM
Love Cruise singalong
based on Bob Seiger's "Night Moves" [b]Love Cruise[/b] We're just into fall Waitin' for some new shows%
boomerang
1 messages
10-03-01 12:59 PM
Christopher Darden was ripped off by Michow: "We have a breakdown of the integrity of the jury."
Or subtitled: "Hell hath no fury like a momma's boy scorned." Really showed that Lisa, didn't he? Quite a man, that Mic
SkyRaider
1 messages
10-03-01 12:40 PM
Sig pic up for grabs!
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:5- vyL7MwDhE:www.timewarp-toys.com/troll.jpg if the shoe fits...
boomerang
2 messages
10-03-01 12:33 PM
Is Lisa for real or we all being "had"? [View All]
The more I think of how obvious Lisa was in getting Greg the ax in episode 3, the more I am beginning to think that noone could be so stupid than to
arkay
22 messages
10-03-01 11:03 AM
When are some of the girls going to make out?
Come on, folks. Some of these girls have to be a little "bi-curious," if you know what I mean. I want to see some lesbo stuff and I want it
thecaptain
13 messages
10-03-01 09:57 AM
Episode Four Preview (with pictures)
[i][b]Announcer:[/b] Next, on the Love Cruise... [b]Michael:[/b] I think I'm becoming kind of the chessmaster on
sleeeve
14 messages
10-03-01 01:08 AM
Tomcat Cruise - Entertainment Weekly
Let me preface everything I'm about to write by saying that in no way am I trying to diminish the tragedy that our country is going through by expre
Ronnet
3 messages
10-02-01 11:57 PM
Most ironic comment
Anthony... to Michael: "You hurt people... maliciously" Damn, where have I heard that comment before??? :%
SurvivorBlows
9 messages
10-02-01 11:46 PM
Ep4 Vote Time
1) Post the name of the people that you think will get the boot as the title of your thread. 2) Post any analysis (and any other pred
sleeeve
29 messages
10-02-01 08:55 PM
Lisa! Say it isn't so!!!!
I hope that what we saw tonight was Fox's editing and not Lisa being evil. Yikes! Talk about a set-up better than the Trojan Horse!
Circe
17 messages
10-02-01 08:38 PM
Shakes the Clown
Hopefully you recognize the username from somewhere else. What is up? The show is hilarious. We have been looking for you to show up lately. If y
34rancher
7 messages
10-02-01 06:46 PM
LC Chat Schedule
Is there a Love Cruise chat schedule? Windjammer Bar and Grille? Did I miss it? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- d
Dakota
4 messages
10-02-01 05:39 PM
who will pair up?
The girls will be choosing again.. who do you see pairing up?? From the preview it looks like Ralph and Lisa are bunkmates..any other speculatio
LBIslander
5 messages
10-02-01 04:57 PM
Did Helen Keller do the Sound Editing on this piece of crap??
This lame as$ed show was taped a year ago, they had plenty of time to edit the sound, the cinemaphotography, the sequencing - all of it - ye
SkyRaider
2 messages
10-02-01 04:35 PM
you haven't seen the last of gina
see more of gina at whoisgina.com
max
15 messages
10-02-01 02:37 PM
Whats LOVE got to do with it?
NOTHING! These people have zero chemistry. They don't even really like each other. All this love connection crapola, is gonna give
true
4 messages
10-02-01 12:45 PM
Toni is NOT FAT! [View All]
I keep reading that girls say Toni is FAT! Nothing could be further from the truth! If we ignore her breast implants, Toni has a fine "R
Monkeyboy
21 messages
10-02-01 09:56 AM
Strange Show
This is the strangest reality show I've seen to date! There doesn't seem to be any point to the actual game, unlike most other reality based
runawaymt
1 messages
10-02-01 09:35 AM
anyone tape episode 1
Is there anyone out there that taped the first episode? I would be willing to pay for a copy of it. Please help me if you can i need it for my colle
jenshan01
1 messages
10-01-01 11:06 PM
bring back sideshow
if someone would just chop michael bolton's curly locks, he might just get some leg... i mean off loser island what about bob
bonami
0 messages
10-01-01 11:05 PM
Are we voting for bootees this episode or not?
Don't want to step on any toes by starting a vote thread, but the show is on in less than 6 hours.
janisella
25 messages
10-01-01 09:07 PM
Who's safe this week?
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 10-01-01 AT 01:16 AM (EST)[/font] OK, who do we know/speculate is safe this week? %0
SurvivorBlows
6 messages
10-01-01 08:13 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •