The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LC Chat Schedule"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

Dakota 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-01, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LC Chat Schedule"
Is there a Love Cruise chat schedule? Windjammer Bar and Grille? Did I miss it?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LC Chat Schedule JulieMc 10-02-01 1
 RE: LC Chat Schedule VampKira 10-02-01 2
   RE: LC Chat Schedule Dakota 10-02-01 3
 RE: LC Chat Schedule SurvivorBlows 10-02-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JulieMc 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-01, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JulieMc Click to send private message to JulieMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LC Chat Schedule"
i popped into the chat a couple times last night but there was never anyone there oh well....tonight maybe.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-02-01, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LC Chat Schedule"
Awww, sorry we missed you guys last night. After the show, a bunch of us went to the Love Cruise chat room, It was pretty packed for about an hour or so afterwards. And the conversation was animated to say the least!! Hope to see you tonight.

"The trick is to keep breathing...." - Garbage

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska!

Dakota 5133 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LC Chat Schedule"
Ok, so AFTER THE SHOW is Eastern time? That's when the show is on in Central time. Let me get my calculator out and figure out . . . Greenwich mean time, Eastern, Mountain, Pacific, Central, ...
#####, I have to set the VCR. Where the hell is the record button!!!!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LC Chat Schedule"
Generally the post-show chat starts as soon as the Love Cruise episode finishes airing on the east coast and continues until the wee hours of the morning EST.

The idea is that this allows plenty of time for the central, mountain, and pacific time zone folks to join the chat as the show ends in their areas.

Of course, keep in mind these are the loose rules -- the chat rooms are open 24/7, so there's nothing to stop folks from chatting either either before/during the show or until well after it's ended everywhere.

-SB

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •