URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 116
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"LC Chat Schedule"

Posted by Dakota on 10-02-01 at 01:42 AM
Is there a Love Cruise chat schedule? Windjammer Bar and Grille? Did I miss it?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: LC Chat Schedule"
Posted by JulieMc on 10-02-01 at 07:48 AM
i popped into the chat a couple times last night but there was never anyone there oh well....tonight maybe.

Posted by VampKira on 10-02-01 at 08:59 AM
Awww, sorry we missed you guys last night. After the show, a bunch of us went to the Love Cruise chat room, It was pretty packed for about an hour or so afterwards. And the conversation was animated to say the least!! Hope to see you tonight.

"The trick is to keep breathing...." - Garbage

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska!

Posted by Dakota on 10-02-01 at 05:30 PM
Ok, so AFTER THE SHOW is Eastern time? That's when the show is on in Central time. Let me get my calculator out and figure out . . . Greenwich mean time, Eastern, Mountain, Pacific, Central, ...
#####, I have to set the VCR. Where the hell is the record button!!!!

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-02-01 at 05:39 PM
Generally the post-show chat starts as soon as the Love Cruise episode finishes airing on the east coast and continues until the wee hours of the morning EST.

The idea is that this allows plenty of time for the central, mountain, and pacific time zone folks to join the chat as the show ends in their areas.

Of course, keep in mind these are the loose rules -- the chat rooms are open 24/7, so there's nothing to stop folks from chatting either either before/during the show or until well after it's ended everywhere.

-SB