The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Are we voting for bootees this episode or not?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-01-01, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Are we voting for bootees this episode or not?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-01 AT 05:23 PM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

Don't want to step on any toes by starting a vote thread, but the show is on in less than 6 hours.

1) Post the Ultimate Ep3 losers names as the subject line of your message (after any switch cards are used).
2) This is not a discussion thread.
3) Post any other developments as the first line of your message... for example... will a switch card be used???
4) Reply to this post only.
5) All votes are final.
6) When in doubt, vote for the rotating head

EDITED BY SURVIVORBLOWS TO ADD VOTING RULES

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Are we voting for bootees this ... Ioway 10-01-01 1
   RE: Are we voting for bootees this ... Ioway 10-01-01 2
 Adrian and Andrea PepeLePew13 10-01-01 3
 Anthony and Toni VampKira 10-01-01 4
 Adrian and Jeanette George Tirebiter 10-01-01 5
   RE: Adrian and Andrea janisella 10-01-01 6
       Anthony and Jeanette Thrill Seeker 10-01-01 7
           Toni and Greg managerr 10-01-01 9
           Uh? PepeLePew13 10-01-01 16
 RE: Are we voting for bootees this ... LBIslander 10-01-01 8
   RE: Are we voting for bootees this ... JulieMc 10-01-01 10
 ADRIAN & ANDREA Outfrontgirl 10-01-01 11
 Adrian and Andrea AyaK 10-01-01 12
 Anthony and Jeanette true 10-01-01 13
 Adrian and Toni Kramer 10-01-01 14
 Adrian and Andrea Mumbo Jumbo 10-01-01 15
 RE: ADRIAN and LISA Dalton 10-01-01 17
 Adrian & Jeanette IceCat 10-01-01 18
 Greg & Jeanette realityjunkie 10-01-01 19
 Adrian & Jeanette supershirll 10-01-01 20
 totals at this point janisella 10-01-01 21
 Adrian and Jeanette sleeeve 10-01-01 22
 Adrian and ???? Drive My Car 10-01-01 23
 Adrian & Jeanette SurvivorBlows 10-01-01 24
 Final Totals SurvivorBlows 10-01-01 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ioway 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-01-01, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ioway Click to send private message to Ioway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Are we voting for bootees this episode or not?"
I vote Adrian and Laura

Ioway 44 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-01, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ioway Click to send private message to Ioway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Are we voting for bootees this episode or not?"
LOL I mean Adrian and LISA duh

PepeLePew13 21243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-01, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Adrian and Andrea"
The only thing that is going to save Adrian's ass is if he wins the Switch card again or somebody like Anthony manages to insert his big foot into his even bigger mouth. Andrea... somehow I feel that Lisa is going to get some sympathy and be kept around a little longer, while someone more outgoing like Andrea gets a hoof print tattooed onto her ass.

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-01-01, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Anthony and Toni"

"The trick is to keep breathing...." - Garbage

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska!

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-01-01, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Adrian and Jeanette"
I think the MCP gets his early; he's just alienated too many women.

In return, I think he tries to badmouth Jeanette (we've already seen how these guys are gullible when it comes to another man's sob story. . . She doesn't like me! Boo-hoo-hoo. . . and he's already made an issue out of the fact that there's no love lost between the two of them.

Lovely irony, should they actually be sent packing TOGETHER, eh? Pépé--I don't think there'll be another Switch card so soon--I think Webby said there are only two.

Of course, It could be Andrea who goes (already called "hyper" in the last episode), or perhaps Adrian could succeed in offing Tomika, citing HER "backstabbing" as TattooBoy did to Laura last week. . . (Poor Tomika--her only "crime" seems to be that he sees her as "black like me") Hm. . . Anthony could get his comeuppance, too, though. . . I think ol' Bug-eye is safe for this week; the hooters still hold the men's attention, and we haven't seen too many of those scenes from the "next week on LC" promos.

And janisella--this is like the Boy Scouts--if you voice a question or make a suggestion, you've pretty much volunteered your services. Happy counting!

GT

10-01-01, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Adrian and Andrea"
GT - since, like you, I've been on SB since the first day, I think I can handle counting (if I can get on line this evening, that is).
If not, note that no votes after 9 pm eastern time will be counted.

J.

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-01-01, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Anthony and Jeanette"
Anthony is just so annoying and I have a feeling he's going to make a fool of himself tonight making Adrian look like a caring, compassionate guy. Jeanette just can't seem to speak. Get them off my boat.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-01-01, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Toni and Greg"
Bob and Gina got send packing for "pairing off" as did Tony and Laura. The editing hasn't been very subtle. Toni and Greg will pair off, alienate the rest of their shipmates and be the next to go.

PepeLePew13 21243 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-01, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Uh?"
>Get them off my boat.

YOUR boat? I hope you have a carton of Lysol in supply...

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

LBIslander 31 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-01, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LBIslander Click to send private message to LBIslander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Are we voting for bootees this episode or not?"
hi cruisers!! I'm climbing aboard here for the first time. I think you are all hilarious!! my picks are adrian and andrea.. Adrian because of the Male chauvinist Pig preview and Andrea because 2 guys have claimed to find her annoying. .. tho' it sure wouldn't break my heart if they voted off "Aristotle". I wonder how he's doing with his current 'hostage'??

JulieMc 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-01-01, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JulieMc Click to send private message to JulieMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Are we voting for bootees this episode or not?"
I'm going with Adrian and Jeanette on this one.....

Outfrontgirl 5470 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-01, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "ADRIAN & ANDREA"
Adrian--for reasons given by others. He's an ass.
Even though Anthony is annoying, he's being edited as a narrator and so I think he and Mike have continuing story lines.

Andrea--I don't even know her so not a lot of confidence here.
I only vote her because her name came up last time and no-one seemed to like her.

I think Toni stays a bit and Lisa, as they seem set up to have some story arc. Tomiko's a possibility if she defends Adrian too much, and Jeannette could go. Who are the others?

Note: I thought there was a switch card every episode, but only two instances where the Loser Island recall came into play. No clue as to how it might figure this ep, except I don't think Adrian gets it twice or that anyone would risk the wrath of others to save him.

AyaK 8129 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-01, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Adrian and Andrea"
The switch card is NOT used, as the group consensus is pretty strong: time for these two to go. Of course, the switch card wouldn't have been used last time either, if not for Adrian holding it....

The first "recall from Loser Island" opportunity will not occur on this episode.

true 9681 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-01, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Anthony and Jeanette"
Anthony-now that Laura is gone, because of his big mouth, the ladies will have no use for him. Especially since they all know he was in "love" with Laura, and who would want her leftovers, except maybe Lisa, who would be happy with any attention. (alternate male castoff-Adrian)

Jeanette-cause I don't think she likes any of the men, and I don't think any of them like her. (alternate female castoff-Toni)

I really wanted to go with Toni as first choice, but she has been featured in so many previews that have yet to air, that, unless the entire episode is centered around her, she will be around a little longer.

Kramer 29 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-01, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kramer Click to send private message to Kramer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Adrian and Toni"
Adrian: I think he dug himself in deep with the women last week and they are looking to get rid of him. Plus, he has won the switch card once, they may consider him a threat.

Toni: I think Toni is going to be evicted and this is how I forsee it playing out: I think that the guys are going to vote for Jeanette, but she has the switch card and she trades herself in for Toni. Thus, leading to the Toni eyes bugging out scene. This is just a flaming wild guess on my part, but if I am right then WOW!

Kramer

Mumbo Jumbo 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-01-01, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to send private message to Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Adrian and Andrea"
The women dislike Adrian and it appears justified based on his handling of the situation last week. Tonight would be their chance to get rid of him. Andrea (who?) I know nothing about other than Ralph didn't like her. But if the switch card contest is an IQ test as per my earlier post, Michael and his partner will probably win and I think he would protect Jeanette, if necessary. I think Toni is popular and probably will stay so among most of the men despite what probably happens tonight with Greg. Andrea is about the only one left with negative impressions.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-01-01, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: ADRIAN and LISA"
Because? Just because.

Dalton

IceCat 16886 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-01, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Adrian & Jeanette"
This is three times now I've voted for these two!

Now, hurry up and get off the damn boat!

September 11, 2001

realityjunkie 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-01-01, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityjunkie Click to send private message to realityjunkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Greg & Jeanette"
Toni (with an "i") is real upset with Greg in the previews. I guess that she will convince the other girls to get rid of him aka Anthony last week.

It also looks like something is going to happen between Jeanette and Adrian and he convinces the other guys to vote her off.

Of course, someone could get a switch card and who knows what will happen then!

supershirll 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-01-01, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail supershirll Click to send private message to supershirll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Adrian & Jeanette"
Because nobody likes them and they don't like eachother. They can befriend Bob and Gina, who nobody liked!

10-01-01, 08:29 PM (EST)
21. "totals at this point"
1/2 hour before showtime, here is the tally

Men:

Adrian - 11
Anthony - 4
Greg - 2

WOMEN
Andrea - 6
Jeanette - 6
Lisa - 2
Toni - 3

Hey, nobody voted for the spinning head!!!!!

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-01-01, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Adrian and Jeanette"
...oops I meant to start this thing last night... bad sleeeve!!!

okay... second time's the charm (since this was my vote, last week).

Prediction: Jeanette and Toni have their shouting match this week, and Jeanette is gone.

No one likes Adrian, so he's gone, too.

Switch card is unused, because both votes are unanimous, and no one wants to change them.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-01, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Adrian and ????"

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-01, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Adrian & Jeanette"
If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again.

If for some reason Adrian doesn't get booted, then maybe Anthony or Greg (depending on if the Toni/Greg thing happens this episode.)

As far as the girls go, I just don't see Andrea going yet, no face time, and no indication of upcoming face time.

Jeanette seems to have face time with Toni coming up soon -- maybe this week. Jeanette, Melissa, and Andrea aren't likely to get booted until there's an episode where we see them for more than a few seconds, and to date, the only one of them that's been shown in the previews to be having any upcoming face time is Jeanette (via the Toni fight.)

-SB

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-01, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Final Totals"
This is post #24 of 24. Final totals:

Men:

Adrian - 14
Anthony - 4
Greg - 2

WOMEN
Jeanette - 8
Andrea - 6
Lisa - 2
Toni - 3

-SB

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •